TO ALL THE WHINY MORONS (about EasyMap)

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, before you warn me I must say that moron is a word not intended for flaming.

Let's see... I see at least 6 threads about "EasyMap is teh backd00red OMFGWTF IT STEALZORZS YOUR PWS!!!" but still no-one considered the ****ing possibility of a ****ing MASS BAN. Yes, and I have reasons to believe this:

1) I scanned all EasyMap versions but 2.0 and I couldn't find any connection/way to send data to anywhere in either the dll or the exe (and yes, I debugged those, tatu please learn before going all braggy and shit because you don't know anything).

2) Netter was not online in the moment of the password change. Yes, I'm friends with him (go ban me for that) and he went to bed at 10.30, its 4:39 AM right now so there's no way he could have changed the passwords.

3) There's no ****ing way to change 1000s of pw in this little time UNLESS it's clientside (guess what this means? The changes have been made in the same computer that holds those passwords).

4) There were lvl 89's already, come on, Blizzard saw the ladder was getting ****ed.

5) EasyMap is EASY detectable, (I never said it wasn't) and it's the only MH out so Blizzard had to focus on detecting it, they did, and they owned you all (not me tho, I don't give a **** about a lvl 68 smiter and I still had my precious 6 hours of sleep each day).

6) Blizzard won't give you your passwords back. Go use the email thing, go reply to the email, go wait. Keep waiting.

So as a conclusion: Blizzard ****ing pwned you, stop whining and don't let a game take over your life (I do recognize I was addicted to this game once, but still I slept and had a social life).

Go reply and tell me I'm wrong, I'm ****ing waiting for it.

AND READ THE ****ING ANNOUNCEMENT

PD: I SMELL A BANNING SPREE (thx Runey for the warning <3)

PD2: http://www.gamemunchers.net/index.php?showtopic=676&st=0&#entry4507

PD3:
Everyone who got banned for this is now CD-Key banned. GFG D2, time to play something else.
Refer to this for crying: http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload9/dabutton.jpg

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
TheAce said:
Yes, before you warn me I must say that moron is a word not intended for flaming.

Let's see... I see at least 6 threads about "EasyMap is teh backd00red OMFGWTF IT STEALZORZS YOUR PWS!!!" but still no-one considered the ****ing possibility of a ****ing MASS BAN. Yes, and I have reasons to believe this:

1) I scanned all EasyMap versions but 2.0 and I couldn't find any connection/way to send data to anywhere in either the dll or the exe (and yes, I debugged those, tatu please learn before going all braggy and shit because you don't know anything).
2) Netter was not online in the moment of the password change. Yes, I'm friends with him (go ban me for that) and he went to bed at 10.30, its 4:39 AM right now so there's no way he could have changed the passwords.
3) There's no ****ing way to change 1000s of pw in this little time UNLESS it's clientside (guess what this means? The changes have been made in the same computer that holds those passwords).
4) There were lvl 89's already, come on, Blizzard saw the ladder was getting ****ed.
5) EasyMap is EASY detectable, (I never said it wasn't) and it's the only MH out so Blizzard had to focus on detecting it, they did, and they owned you all (not me tho, I don't give a **** about a lvl 68 smiter and I still had my precious 6 hours of sleep each day).
6) Blizzard won't give you your passwords back. Go use the email thing, go reply to the email, go wait. Keep waiting.

So as a conclusion: Blizzard ****ing pwned you, stop whining and don't let a game take over your live (I do recognize I was addicted to this game once, but still I slept and had a social life).

Go reply and tell me I'm wrong, I'm ****ing waiting for it.
Feel sorry and mad at/for u.. Lol Tried to help us.. But got all of us banned

PauseBreak

Reaction score
lol. nice. I believe you. My friend got banned. :(

krnpanda

Reaction score
I do wonder though, why blizz didnt just ban me for using maphack instead of changing pw? seems like it'd be the more logical thing to do

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
krnpanda said:
I do wonder though, why blizz didnt just ban me for using maphack instead of changing pw? seems like it'd be the more logical thing to do
When you are banned it shows that your pw is wrong...

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
well... my account is gone so w/e its just a game figures they stole my good account... lol ... anyways good luck to all you whos fate now lie in the hands of battle.net

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Either way, I told you not to use it. SO you're all still owned.

Btw I used the map hack on my sorc, and I can access my account just fine.

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.A.T.u97 said:
Either way, I told you not to use it. SO you're all still owned.

Btw I used the map hack on my sorc, and I can access my account just fine.

That means blizz didn't get you, because if it was backdoored, loading it for just 5 minutes would have been enough. More points for meh, and no, I'm not owned :)

Oh, and no either way bullshit. You STATED that it was backdoored so don't try to come clean now because you got pwnt

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
TheAce said:
That means blizz didn't get you, because if it was backdoored, loading it for just 5 minutes would have been enough. More points for meh, and no, I'm not owned :)

Oh, and no either way bullshit. You STATED that it was backdoored so don't try to come clean now because you got pwnt
Didn't load it for about 2 seconds and got off, friend in game said don't use it. Either way, I still have my account and 90% of the people who used it don't. I told you guys not to use it, even if I did say it was backdoored or not, I told you not to use it, and yet you all did. I think thats enough to say owned, don't ever try to correct me.

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.A.T.u97 said:
Didn't load it for about 2 seconds and got off, friend in game said don't use it. Either way, I still have my account and 90% of the people who used it don't. I told you guys not to use it, even if I did say it was backdoored or not, I told you not to use it, and yet you all did. I think thats enough to say owned, don't ever try to correct me.
I do have the right to correct you because every ****ing statement you made was wrong. Now stop trying to be correct or anything and please don't turn this sticky into a damn arguement. KK?

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ze_penguin said:
they banned people who didnt even dl the maphack i got banned : \ maybe it was due to the 1.10 mh usage and botting. i know i am one of them.
That sucks lol

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ze_penguin said:
they banned people who didnt even dl the maphack i got banned : \ maybe it was due to the 1.10 mh usage and botting. i know i am one of them.
Yet another point for my theory.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Didn't load it for about 2 seconds and got off
Code in this day and age on a semi-modern computer can excute in miliseconds..

As for aces comment about scanning easymap - 2.0 I did the same thing and came to the same conclusion, so unless we both managed to overlook the same exact thing I am guessing it was not a coincidence.