TO ALL THE WHINY MORONS (about EasyMap)

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
tradewindrider said:
Im not sure if blizz can detect this, but almost everyone uses the "-"(dash) to reveal map, so in theory all bnet has to do is track users who repeatedly use the dash every game outside of text box.
ROfl.. "-" that would suck if u get banned for that just pressing alot of "-" and not using maphack

tradewindrider

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kaison said:
ROfl.. "-" that would suck if u get banned for that just pressing alot of "-" and not using maphack
im just trying to think logically, because if easymap was 100% detectable there shouldnt be a single user coming to these forums saying they still play with easymap Vx on bnet, unless blizz doesnt want to ban all the mh users to keep the population active, which is less likely then believable. Maybe Bnet can detect easymap indirectly, like scanning for the cloak dll, or track users using "-" every game, or just ban everyone who gets to durance 3 in under 15seconds on average :)

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you were thinking logically, you would realize that Blizzard doesn't give a shit about the fanbase. The diablo line is likely dead, and the only new money to come from Diablo 2 are sales for new copies. The new copies are Blizzards way of making money, thus, they win either way. If you are banned and buy a new copy, score for blizzard, if you are banned and quit playing, less bandwith expanditure, again, score for Blizzard.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OpIuM of MaGGoTs said:
Im sorry but who are you to go around bossing everyone around like you know everything about the new anti detection system that blizz has. im sorry but its only natural that people who post on d2 forums that LOSE their accounts are going to complain. get used to it.
And who are you to tell us to get used to it, Oh i see when your ass gets knocked well its ok cuz well like you said you are used to it. Do you take the hits from people and do nothing about it!?!? Me and Smilez sure dont.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude tupacs dead. Your not gangster. Tupac was NEVER gangster. Your not hard so quit trying to be hard over the ****in net you wannabe internet gangster white trash ****.

shinta2005

Member!
Reaction score
Wow. enough e-fighting. But seriously, its just natural for people to lose their cdkey and blame it on the hack they use. You were just asking for a response like opium's by making this thread.

Telling people to stop complaining is just pointless. Because, no one is going to listen to you.

And by the way, wtf are you talking about "taking hits and doing nothing about it"?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you didn't understand that part either? i guessed he was trying to be "gangster".

Look out man its tupac ALIVE over the net. hes hard alright.

[~2F4$T~]

3.0e
time used : hole time cuz i search 4 keys
mod: L / NL Both
comments: damn Warden :D

Jerk_Head

Member!
Reaction score
I don't think this was meant to be a flaming topic. I think Tupac was just trying to let everyone know not to post what has been posted one hundred times already.

Jerk_Head

Member!
Reaction score
tradewindrider said:
I was actually trying to warn people not to use or download any more easy maps. kind of harsh there buddy
Kind of harsh?! Have you been reading how you've been flaming everyone about doing the exact same thing you did?!

Mongyu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Myspace.Com
Ban MH from BF..?

You guys should really ban MH from BF.. I mean it keeps getting these stupid post..

"Oh shizzle.. My account was closed at 9:40 A.M."..
"Is version 3.0 Safe?"..

Damn these are stupid post so is this one since its related to MH.. People should stop using MH already.. I doubt it will ever be safe.. After what happened there is always going to be a slight chance to get owned.. :butterfly

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really, if you get banned, its mostly your fault.

This forum is where people post new maphacks or loaders or hackit etc etc... Why shouldnt people post new versions of easymaphack? If you read Announcement made by CM, Jan (the maker) clearly said use it at your own risk, risk of bannage etc etc...

So, I posted 3.0e assuming that you guys knew about this...

And then you flood the forum with BANED :( wtf?

Thats my view, of course I dont mod d2 forums so don't listen to me :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
We (I) don't really care if your account was stolen or banned. Some people claim it was Jan's infected EasyMap version that changed your passwords. Other say that it was Blizzard's Banning (that explains the fact that you can't use PW recovery). Anyway, I don't want to see anybody make a new thread about this. I'm going to merge all the existing threads and you will be able to post in that one.
Do whatever you want; cry, jump off a brige or just continue playing. But please; stop accusing people like TheAce or me of being traitors because we approved the program. Jan told us that we should use EasyMap on our on responsability. And we did. So please, stop bitching.
Thank you,

~cm
Read announcements!! :D

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
tradewindrider said:
Because people like to take chances and have an unfair advantage over other players, did you ever think of that or you only have thoughts on flaming running through you head all day. i swear all you legit ****s need to get the **** out of mh threads, because your flames arent contributing any usefull information.

btw, gj to the fellas still usin mh after ban, i'd rather have mh with a chance of ban and do hell meph normally instead of using up all mana pots on sorc to find durance 3
Ya true that.... i was getting so fed up with that exact same thing. Sometimes tping for more mana... so yeah i took the chance and Blizzard owned my a$$. You dont see me crying.... cause yeah was my fault i d-loaded m/h, i took the risk and i got f---ed up the a$$ with no lubrication. But better to take the risk then do what tradewindrider said... cause seriously if your getting too bored with the game then no m/h will really drive you crazy.

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
using maphack proves that you have no skill, and being banned because you were stupid and used maphack proves that you are noob. Maphacks are all scams, they steal your personal info off your hard drive and send it to the government, then they steal your cd-key and d2 account. After all that they install a trojan on your computer and u get your noob ass hacked, and eventually your entire computer takes a shit. The moral of the story is: Maphacking is for noobz without skills

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
vampire-blade said:
using maphack proves that you have no skill, and being banned because you were stupid and used maphack proves that you are noob. Maphacks are all scams, they steal your personal info off your hard drive and send it to the government, then they steal your cd-key and d2 account. After all that they install a trojan on your computer and u get your noob ass hacked, and eventually your entire computer takes a shit. The moral of the story is: Maphacking is for noobz without skills
you must be the true noob.... cant wait to call ppl noob... noob this noob that... your the biggest noob on here and what makes u think ppl who use m/h are noobs?? when i play a game i dont like to play it for 5years and still get no-where... that sopunds pretty noob to me. And beside you dont know what chars i had.... i had a 97 paladin who could take anything but im a noob cause i wanted to use m/h. I was using c3po for over 2 years so why hasnt the government payed me a visit then?? since im doing illegal stuff ? huh noob? and ive never been hacked so what now noob?? and also i know a bit about computers... a bit i said..lol a bit enough to know there are no trojans on my comp so again noob??? what now?? just cause ur too noob to get m/h or to young and you think you will break daddy comp with a virus. Stop being such a crybaby cause u never got to use m/h in ur life. the moral of this story is... YOU ARE A NOOB. hehe

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Please don't turn this into a member flame war. If you wanna flame somebody, go for blizzard :rolleyes

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
_CM said:
Please don't turn this into a member flame war. If you wanna flame somebody, go for blizzard :rolleyes
aarrgghhh MY BAD..... i have a problem with getting even rather than angry... blizzard raped me so ive flammed them enough... i even called them up by phone and asked them nicely if they would all drop their pants so i could in return f--k them with no ky. They hung up on me. must have been something i said??