The Tomb Of The Enternal Lich

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OOC: Kinda 'dead'.

BOT:
Sukimika: You know what...? You're right!

*kicks fat guy hard in the nuts*

- Amantis

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
H.E.R.: Ok, now that he's not annoying us for a moment, three things. One: I think we should look to see whats on that scroll. Two: I think we should look to see if he has anything worth "borrowing." Three: I think we should go back in the direction he came from, see if there anything back there worth while.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: I don't think that it's safe to go in that direction. I fear that there are things waiting for us.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: That's very highly unlikely of you to start bitching. But if you really want some 'borrowing' from this ugly thing, I thought that I just saw something glimmering in one of his pockets.'

*starts emptying fat man's pockets*

- Amantis

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: erm.. i hope this isnt a "bump" (even though it needs it)
kira: *walks over to the fat guy and looks down at him a little sympatheticly but then starts laughing then goes into a corrner and starts playing music"

ooc: kira just LOVES music..

Keldramir

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
/ooc: Hey I read your guys Rpg and it looks cool and funny, think there is room for my char ? I won't be in long, kind of like I'll just pop in to fight a bit then my character has to leave or sumthing...?

If so...here are his stats and all:

Name: Felstar Relderim (used to be Kilimo Yarimlan)
Class: Pirate / Ranger
Race: Half Elf (parents unknown)
Spells: Breeze, Thunder Storm, Calm, Hurricane
Skills: Sail, Sky Lore, Dual Wield, Pirate Blade
Super Skill: Fury of the Sea
Natural Abilities: Sense Heading, Track, Drink Salt Water as if it were regular water,
Appearance: Rough, A lil peach fuzz on his chin (an elf with facial hair!), about 5"8', Brown hair that stops short of passing his ears
Equipment: Two ordinary looking falchions/scimitars that he plundered from a ship, but in reality are lost relics of some civilization
Biography: All he remembers is that when he was 6 years old he woke up on a boat. No one was on it,
but it was apparent someone else "was" with him. The boat was small and could fit about 3 persons.
He floated to a beach where he crawled to a grassy spot and slept. When he woke up, he followed a
stream to a small town. The town's people were dark skinned and were short with brown and dark hair.
They had beautiful women and their eyes were light brown. He came under the care of an old fisherman
and his wife and they named him Kilimo. He loved them dearly, but they died when he turned 15. Then,
he lived on his own in their old house. Soon he started his own family. He married Helani Opona and
had a baby boy which they named Monolino. When Felstar was 20 and his son was 3, a group of barbaric
pirates landed on the shore and raided the town. Many men died, but worse of all, they killed women
and children. Felstar survied but his only child and his wife were slain. He held in his emotions
and a few months later another boat came to their land. It was a group of weary sailors and ex-
pirates. Felstar asked them if they saw the barbaric ship that destroyed their town. They told them
they saw one and that it stunk of death. Felstar asked the sailors if they would follow the ship and
to attack it. The sailors agreed to if Felstar would feed them and sheter them. For 2 days the
sailors got to know the townspeople and Felstar. Felstar's best friend Shasta decided to join
Felstar as his family too was murdered. The sailors restocked their inventories of rum, water, and
food and brought wood and canvas for the future. Felstar and Shasta said goodbye to the rest of
their friends and the town and began a long journey out to sea.

That can be my chatoic good character btw...

oh yah and i live in Japan so i got a different schedule..1:48 am right now lol

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*While Sukimika is rumaging through the guys pockets*

H.E.R.: So, whats on that scroll?

*a crash can be heard as a Half-elf hits the floor, looking to be a bit drunk*

???: Who is yous peoples, are you being my friends?

ooc: drunk man! sorry, couldn't think up a better intro and this things a bit dead....

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Aramazil: Uggh, we got the scroll, lets get the hell outta here now, I dont wanna be around chubs here when he wakes up. Err, can someone 'elp me here?

*Aramazil grins and glances at the harpoon still embedded in his chest, then slips off into the realm of unconsiousness again*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*H.E.R. walks over to Aramaziland places her hand on his chest, a faint glow surrounds the wound and she pulls the harpoon, oddly with ease. The wound closes with a faint glow*

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: Guy could certainly need some sleep once you're done. *something catches eye in the rummaging* Hey...what's this...?

- Amantis