The Tomb Of The Enternal Lich

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
I am starting an RP, the people to join are the first 5 people to post thier chars! Mine is,

Aramazil Greyhand
Drow
Spellsword
Aramazil is extremely fast, and dexterous, boderlining on superhuman speed, his cuts, stabs, and spells are extremely accurate and percise.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reziarfg
Dragon
Claws as weapon
Natural Strong Hide
About 5 feet tall...
Slow but very strong, few "magical" attacks

w00t~!

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I will be using Rayan, if you need to look him up he's in the RPR Character Submission thread

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
okay i will use.... kira.. she is also in the rpr char submission.
w0ot w0ot 1st time useing her!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
FYI, i may be unavailable at times

Name: H.E.R. (you can find out what it means if she ever lets out her history)
Race: some celestial creature
Class: Adept

Abilities: Slight magical abilities, Celestial Beauty: captivates any creature(s) within sight of her, they either idiolize her, run from her, or protect her from harm by any means

Appearance: just your normal everyday Celestial Beauty, but with one hiddeous scar running down her entire right side, she always thinks people are staring at it, not just her in general

History: sealed away, never to be revealed, unless....

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Rayan
Race: Human
Class: Swordsman
Appereance: Blue eyes, brown spikey hair, blue head band, white coat
Abilities-
PaSa Sword Ultimate ( Fire shoots out from Rayan's sword and kills the enemy or severely wounds it) 3 x per day
Hasten ( Speed increases two times the normal speed) Unlimited
Ninth Heaven Thunder Technique ( Lightning shoots down from the sky wounding the enemy) 10 x per day
Summon PaSa ( summons the demon PaSa who's bones were used to create the sword ) 1 x per day
Oath Calling ( calls upon the 7 spirits: earth, water, wind, fire, dark, light, life to bring destruction upon the enemy) 1 x per day

equipment-
Mystical White Coat ( gives the user a boosted defense against light magic)
PaSa Sword ( created from the great demon PaSa, can also be used to summon, and cast spells)
Blue Gloves and Brown Boots
Ultimate Blue Headband (boosts the attack)

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Name: Sukimika
Race: Human
Equipment: Black and easy to wear clothing complete with a black cloak to hide in the shadows with. (Think Natalya style from D2. ) Generally uses throwing knives but she also carries a handy dandy kit.
Appearance: Oriental look complete with a long black braid. Those blood red lips makes you think scary thoughts.
Abilities:
1. Very speedy in actions
2. Martial artist with flying kicks
3. Stalks people without being seen
4. Persuader in people skills
5. High stamina
Biography: She has always kept a low profile except for the time when she won the championship for the Inter-clan marathon at the age of 16.

- Amantis

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
I suppose this is enough people, but first lemme give a better description of my char....

Aramazil Greyhand, a spellsword of extrodanary speed and skill, a forgotten drow, capable of superhuman feats of speed, even creating whirlwinds to blow away the enemy. His favorite tactic, is to use mirror image to surround the foe, then cast lighting bolt out of his sword after stabbing, causing massive damage to the foe. Aramazil was originally a Samurai under the control of the Blood Stars organization, but left after his elite squad was destroyed by the organizations leader. He has sworn revenge, and will avenge their deaths, when he is stronger.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Now Starting..... First to post after is party leader.

The mist falls away as the party gets up and shakes off the unconciousness. Where were we? They start to ask each other. Then, almost immedialty, images of where they were flash through their minds. Of an enormous chamber, with golden statues, and mithril carvings everywhere. Then their thoughts fix on the object in the center. An adamantite tomb. As the lid slowly slides off, and a horrible rotting figure with red glowing eyes looks at the party, knocking them into the realm of darknesd, and plunging them in a strange dimension....... -

- Use this time to organize the party, and sort things out, talk here too, no actions may be preformed while in this dimension -​

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: since i'm not here, i might as well start it

BOT:
*a slight light glows, coming from the direction of H.E.R. as she looks around uneasily*

H.E.R.: What happened? Is everybody allright?

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Aramazil: I dont know, last thing I remember were burning red eyes....

*tries to move*

Aramazil: Looks like we're stuck here, is anyone else up yet?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: Drowsiness gets my goat. *angrily tries to punch something but couldn't due to 'stuckness'*

- Amantis

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
kira: *looking scared* wha... what happend? where are we?

ooc: who are you ppl?!?!?!

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
OOC: Might wanna read further back in this thread torrid

BOT:

- The dimension begins to fade away as the party finds themselves in the town of Amn, a hustling seaside city, the largest city in the world, known for its dark secrets, passages, sewers, and smuggling operations. Also home to the Amnish legionares, and the flaming fist mercenaries, the strongest police forces anywhere east of Amn. -

- The party can now move about the city and feel free to ask questions to locals and merchants -

Aramazil: So, where to H.E.R.?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: Somewhere...I'm still 1/2 asleep...quit bugging me for now, will ya?

- Amantis