The Temple Of Lost Souls Ressurection

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Seeing his slain allies, tears fill his eyes. He looks angrily at Bahamut.

Ryu: I should have been there!
Bahamut: What? To help?
Ryu: Yes!
Bahamut: Your presence would have made little difference. He would have still slain you last. Just to see how long you could last with his children inside you.
Ryu: I'm stronger than you think!
Bahamut: No! You're stronger than you think! Fight with your ultimate power! Fight with the Lighthawk Wings!
Ryu: It's too late!
Bahamut: Is it?

Ryu looks startled, then he views the portal again. Everyone is there, in the exact same state they were...

Ryu: But...
Bahamut: I had to let you see what would happen. And that will happen if you continue to fight at this level. Use my gift to you! Martha's light will guide you. Why do you think your sister is with you on this quest?
Ryu: She...
Bahamut: Cares for you, Ryu. She wants to see her brother achieve his ultimate power so that he can better protect those he loves!
Ryu: *sighs heavily* What must I do?
Bahamut: Accept me! Believe that I am your ultimate achievement! The Lighthawk Wings will obey you! Use the powers of the very planes!
Ryu: Fine!

At this, a light engulfs Ryu. He concentrates hard on Bahamut's words. He then sees images in his mind's eye. He sees Darz, his elder brother. He sees him mom, dad, and step-dad. He sees everyone he has ever come to know, love, and even hate. Then he sees his sister, Aphra. He sees Martha behind her, beckening him forward. He comes into her light, embraces it. He can feel awash in the light. When Ryu comes back to the reality Bahamut created for him, he sees three blades of light infront of him. He touches one and it engulfs him, hardenning his skin, creating an armor best suited to him and the coming battle. It also heals the wounds caused by Void.

Ryu: I see...I can control this!

Bahamut smiles. He flicks his tail, and Ryu knows what he must do. He has two more blades to work with, and he knows he can reuse and reshape them at any time. He touches a second and forms a sword. When he touches the final one, it becomes a shield. He knows what he must do, he knows what he can do, and he knows what will come. The planes bend to his will, and he flings himself back to the battle.

Void: Now die, Galfire!
Ryu: Your fight is with me. And you shall die!
Void: There is no way to wi...what happened to my children?
Ryu: Your attacks no longer phase me.
Void: They will eat you from the inside out!

Void rushes Ryu agian. But his slashing is to no avail. He can't even seem to pass through a barrier less than two feet in front of Ryu. Ryu stands with his sword ready. He slashes at Void's arm, slicing it off. Though Void regenertates it, it comes back far to slow for his liking.

Void: What?! What did you do to me?![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*seeing that Ryu can actually harm him, The Void calls an endless army of shadows from the deapths. They proceed to capture and hold down the rest of the party, a large group protecting TYSOn's body from harm*

The Void: If i cannot have my Childrens, Shadows will have to do!

*the shadows that are not currentlt busy melt into one huge shadow, its aura seems that its power could have rivaled The Void himself in his earier form*

The Void: The planes may bend to your will, but the darkness still bends at mine.

*both The Gigantic Shadow and The Void let out a huge wave of Darknes energies, actually doing light damage to Ryu, knocking him back several feet as well. The more shadows that appear and meld with him from the darkness, and from the ground, the more powerful this giant shodow seems to get*

The Void: I will not rest until you all have been slain! And it will be impossible to slay me until you destroy whom which you hold close, whether he be ally or a new acquiantance. I know you cannot do of what i speak, even if you do it will not decrease my power.

*at this two wisps of light come from the darkness and lash onto The Voids arms, barely able to hold him still, slowly losing their grip*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: It seems that which keeps you here wants the job finished. To tell the truth, I will kill him. You shall see!

At this, Ryu rushes the Void! He cuts off both his legs as he continues to TYSOn's body. He slays the shadows defending the body in what seems to be a blink of the eye, so fast the Void cannot follow! Then, he slices TYSOn straight down the center.

Ryu: *looking at the Void* Done!
Void: *surprised* Huh?
Ryu: *looking to the dispersed body* Yemmeth and TTO, rise my friends!

The Void is surprised, and disgusted, by this. He rushes Ryu again, his legs regenerated. He launches a darkness wave again. Ryu is barely phased this time, the wave washing over the barrier that seems to be ever present.

Ryu: Same attack? You are pitiful. You have less ability even with more power? You forget, darkness exists on its own plane!

Ryu charges the Void with his sword ready agian, but the Void dodges, barely. He looks to Ryu and tells his shadows to attack. He is growing scared, and doesn't want his larger shadow to attack just yet.

Ryu: Slaughter is meaningless. Do you really want me to slay your own minions?
The Void: You can't kill that many! Your powers will run out first!
Ryu: Really?

As the shadows surround him, the gnaw and nash at his barrier. Ryu laughs as he allows them to break through. As the surround him and appear to have an upper hand (the Void being fooled into believing he's won), light begins to seep through what seems to be cracks in the huge mass surrounding him. And, like an explosion, light rocks the ground they stand on. As the dust settles (minor mind you), Ryu is seen, eyes blazing, looking at the Void angry.

The Void: Stay...stay back! I'll slay your beloved sister!
Ryu: Oh? And how, preytell, do you intend to do that?
The Void: *pointing at where she was* She's right there!
Ryu: *looking* Oh? I see. You intend to cause her to laugh to death, is that right?
Void: Huh? *looking and hearing Ryu laugh* You! You dare laugh at me?! Shadow of Melds! Kill him!

The huge shadow that has been forming in the background now charges Ryu. It is the Shadow of Melds. Ryu doesn't even budge as it approaches. To Ryu, it's movements are in slow-motion. Every millimeter taking ages to traverse. Ryu almost laughs, and, in a motion to fast to follow, he lunges through the SoM. A huge hole is left in its center. Ryu looks at it, knowing it would easily survive that.

Ryu: Do you think that scares me?
The Void: What?!
Ryu: *looking at the Void* You're running out of minions. There are only so many shadows that can be called here, even if you, yourself, could open portals now. I, on the other hand, am only getting started.

In another vision, Martha comes to Ryu.

Martha: Hello, Ryu.
Ryu: So, you are the goddess of life and creation? Martha?
Martha: Yes. And you have achieved what Bahamut wanted you to.
Ryu: And what about you?
Martha: Why do you think I allowed Bahamut to impregnate a woman to create a half-dragon in his name?
Ryu: So...you want this to happen.
Martha: I've seen it coming. Protect your sister. She is important to you. You won't be any good without her.
Ryu: I know.

The vision vanishes, and Ryu sees the battlefield once again. SoM charges again, and Ryu prepares himself, knowing what will come next.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*just as SoM is about to strike Ryu, he is sent flying back by the force of two gigantic maces hitting him at the same time, blinding white light burning into him*

TTO and Yemmeth (in unison): Fall by the light!

*both TTO and Yemmeth are quite a bit larger than normal, having casted "Righteous Might" on themselves to increase their fighting abilities and enlarge their size, and more important;y their weapons*

Fallen: Brother! You have once again become as two, the one i know and my new friend. I will continue to fight here, until the death if you are slain. I won't let them get that far though.

*Fallen's eyes glow with demonic light, as he grows in size, large spikes bursting from his back, and his claws lengthen and glow a deep black*

Fallen (voice much deeper than normal): I fight along side you, honor to our family, honor to Abaden, honor to Yemmeth the strange one, and yes, honor to Ryu, Dragonoid Champion of the Planes. Allow me to deal with this...shaodw.

*he brings his hands together, in an action that cannot be seen by even the keenest of elven eyes, and unleashes a wave of unholy energies that the SoM tries to avoid, but cannot and is sent flying back*

TTO and Yemmeth (in unison): Ryu! take out The Void, WE've got your back.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: It seems our mission was not for naught. Void! I will twist you to the very planes!

Aphra now begins to pray, fully awakened now! A light engulfs Ryu, enhancing his already formidible strength. Ryu scowls at the Void before turning to smile at Aphra.

Ryu: Thank you, sister.
The Void: *charging him with "his guard down* I've got you!

Ryu turns at a blinding speed slashing the Void's body in half. He regenerates so slow that he looks dumbfounded at his legs. But, as is last toes regenerate, TTO and Yemmeth bring SoM to the ground, almost dead.

Ryu: Powers of light and dark merge to this place *pointing his "pointer" fingers together* and bring destruction to my enemies!

He launches a powerful attack at the Void. He's knocked to the ground, and, before he can get up, Ryu slices the Voids left arm off.

The Void: Ha! You can cut off my limbs as often as you want and...*realizing his arm isn't comign back* What?!
Ryu: I'm sorry, didn't I warn you? I used the ultimate power I know. I created something called a black hole. It has swallowed your power to regenerate your limbs. This should get interesting.
The Void: A black hole?! But...

The Void knows it's impossible to form one, let alone know it's name. But...this may prove that Ryu truely has access to all the planes. He's somehow able to access those of the future, but, before the Void can finish his though, Ryu does something that's kind of like he said, "Bingo!"! He pulls out weapons from varying eras and technological levels. Ryu begins pummelling the Void with weapons, changing them up too fast for the Void to confensate.

The Void: *no left arm and severly weakened* Ah! How is this possible?!
Ryu: Hmm? You didn't like that? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Ryu charges once again, slicing off the Voids other arm. The Void, without any arms now, tries to lash back. But he has no way to cast spells, and his shadows are losing their fight as SoM. They can't even hear the Void's telepathic voice telling them what to do anymore.

The Void: Can this really be happening?
Ryu: Face it, what I said is coming to pass. TYSOn is seperated once more, and soon you will be finished! TSM and the Void shall not bother the planes agian![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as SoM lays on the ground weakened, Fallen takes a short moment to watch his prey suffer, and then in one swift motion, Fallen, TTO, and Yemmeth all strike SoM at once*

Fallen and TTO: The Brothers cannot be defeated in combat!

*SoM bursts into flames and slowly sinks into the ground, which shakes tremendously from a huge explosion somewhere below*

Fallen: The Honor of our family preserved, i release this power back to our ancestors.

*Fallen shrinks down to his normal size and shape*

Fallen: Just like old times,..... Now, Abaden, you no longer need to carry the title of The Transcendant One, you are who you are, and draw you power still from the ancestors.

Abaden: I know, i actually prefer my given name anyhow, fits me better than the name i earned.

*the spell on Abaden and Yemmeth wears off and they return to normal size also*

Yemmeth: Let us watch the unfolding battle before us, in safety of course.

*Yemmeth casts sanctuary and a giant hand comes down from the heavens, protecting them until a time in which Ryu may need assistance*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Seeing the success of his allies, Ryu lets out a smile. This smile appears gastly to the Void, and he is drawn aback by it, feeling true fear for the first time!

Ryu: Ah! You tremble before me, now?
The Void: No! I tre...

Before he can finish, Ryu makes a lightning fast move bringing his sword to the Void's neck, ready to deliver a devestating blow.

Ryu: You were saying?

The Void tries to move back, but it is to no avail. Ryu slices, and he sends the Void's head flying. Ryu sees the Void's body still standing before him and slashes it into naught but dust. The Void cannot believe what he's just seen! The Void regenerates it's body, excpet for arms and legs.

The Void: I can't...feel my limbs...
Ryu: That would be because they don't exist for you anymore.
The Void: You will pay!
Ryu: And how do you plan to make me pay? You're the one who was confident to begin with!

Before the Void can respond, Ryu charges him. He begins to warp the planes around him, and he makes it look like child's play (which it is to him). Then Ryu forms another "black hole" attack! This time, when he sends it flying, the Void knows to avoid it. The Void, however, is unaware that Ryu can changes it's trajectory, which he does. The Void is caught in the attack, and Ryu finishes the job by hacking and slashing the Void's head and body into oblivian.

Ryu: It's done.

Even though the battle is won, Ryu doesn't seem weakened at all, or even needing to transform out of...his latest version of the dragonoid form. Yemmeth and Abenen approach. Fallen follows them, but Aphra is behind Ryu before anyone begins to speak. Prator and Galfire are, essentially, stunned. But they are also quite pleased to have gotten away with their lives.[/color]

OOC: We can continue this. We might not have anymore fights in this one, however.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*a green mist surrounds Yemmeth, and flames engulf Abaden and Fallen, The Flailer simply explodes in darkness*

Yemeth: I'm going to join my love...Farewell, I shall not forget all that you have done for me.

*throws Ryu a small scrap of skin with half a tatoo on it*

Yemmeth: Any time you feel you need assistance, invoke the magics woven into that tatoo, and I will come running.

Abaden (throwing a small coin-like emblem to Ryu): This is our family emblem, you are worthy of entrance to our clan, more than worthy, any time you ned help you will have the power of my family at your side, just flip it in the air, and we'll be there to catch it before it lands.

Yemmeth: We must hurry and live these lives while we still can, for the fates are coming for al of us, Fallen, Abaden, and myself.

*in a flash of green and red lights, Yemmeth, Fallen, and Abaden disappear, going their seperate ways, Fallen and Abaden going to rejoin their family, and Yemmeth to find his love...*

Voices in the winds: Farewell.....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Goodbye, and may Martha guide your souls to peace. *turning to her brother* So, Ryu, why do you maintaind that form?
Ryu: *looking over himself* As long as I use the Lighthawk Wings, I will remain like this.

Ryu concentrates and his sword and shield take their positions (think of fan blades) in front of him. Then his armor dissipates forming the third wing.

Ryu: I will transform back now...

Ryu concentrates again and the wings dissipate. Then Ryu glows a bright white. As his human form emerges, a temple forms around them.

Aphra: Hmm? We were here the entire time.
Elder: Yes. And you have passed you test Ryu.
Ryu: So, you three are here.
Child: Yes. And we knew you would do as you did.
Adult: Yes. And they will always be your allies.

Waving goodbye, Aphra quickly turns to run and catch up with Ryu. They walk to the portal entrance, and return to High-Deephaven. The adventure is over, for now. Ryu holds the portal open for Galfire and Prator to exit as well.[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.