The Temple Of Lost Souls Ressurection

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
*Galfire turns around slowly backing up towards the encampment in a ready stance*
Galfire: Any idea how many of them?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The Flailer: I believe them to be Celestial Androsphinxes, powerful bitches, never even seen them before, just heard sto...

*before he can finish, several Celestial Androsphinxes jump out and pounce on the members of the party*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]The Flailer: *noticing something* Why do the ignore the pup?
Ryu: They're celestial, right?
The Flailer: Yes?
Ryu: She is one of Martha's wards. To attack her would bring the destruction of their race!

This banter ends quickly as the CAs quickly show to put up a great fight. Aphra holds back, knowing she needs time to prepare her spell. The CAs also prove to be powerful warriors.

Ryu: Aphra! Sister! We can't keep this up forever you know!
Aphra: Don't transform. I know what you're thinking!
Ryu: Bah! I'd take them on myself if I had the time! Now hurry!
Aphra: Martha, of light, creation, and life, allow me access to a spell none of my age have been allowed to cast!

She becomes engulfed in light, an attack literally preparing itself![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*a pale green light covers the area and a mist covers the ground, the CA's not phased by it let out a fireball each, exploding in a huge radius, heavily damaging The Flailer and Ryu, killing the Pheonixes, and slightly singing Aphra*

Both CA's: We have come for the Dark of the Touched, where is he?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Brother!
CA 1: So, he is the young ward's sibling.
CA 2: For one so young, Martha's light shines far to bright.
Both CAs: We must appologize for singing you! But we seek DotT!
The Flailing: You shall not have him!
Ryu: *to him* Let's go about this carefully! *to Aphra in dragonic* Sister, listen!
Aphra: *in dragonic* What is it, brother?
Ryu: *in dragonic* Is your spell ready?
Aphra: *in dragonic* Yes. But...*elvish*it may not be enough.
Ryu: *in dragonic* Stay in this tongue! They may understand elvish, even the most ancient spoken by High Elves!
Aphra: *elvish* I'm sorry, I can't speak that much.

The CAs obviously are impatient. They attack Ryu and the Flailer again, this time to be met by cold, hard steel! This attack startles them enough that the don't notice Aphra's spell. She lets out her Dragon Skill, and this nearly kills the CAs! But Aphra is not permitted to fight anymore as she passes out.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*a cold winds blows over the area and the mist begins to swirl, forming the likeness of a man, uh maybe a demon, or maybe just a demon man, but still TYSON! (too much trogdor for me...), the greenish light fades*

TYSOn (running at the CA's): Whoa, what did i miss?

*just as he's about to swing his mace, the CA's pounce on him, pinning him to the ground*

CA's: We have you now!

*they begin tearing at his torso, revealing his intestines, stomach, some ribs, and a few unknown organs, TYSOn helpless, just screams in pain*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]The Flailing: They're weakened from the pup's attack!
Ryu: I'm with you!

They rush the CAs. They are so preoccupied with TYSOn that they allow the weapons of both Ryu and TF to pierce thier chests! They manage to survive, but this leaves TYSOn time to recover, and Ryu and TF are no where near finished yet.

The Flailing: This is much more fun that I had anticipated!
Ryu: I think it's time for something!

Ryu casts fireball. The attack criples one CA while killing the other.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
TYSOn: WE feel like WE've been through a thresher

*TYSOn stands, but falls limp on the ground, blood of three different colors surrounding him, all coming from his body*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: TYSOn!

As Ryu calls his comrade's name, TF finishes off the last CA. With both Aphra and TYSOn in thier current condition, continuing ins't advisable, and everyone knows it.

Ryu: This time, you do need rest. Not even the full stregth of your and Aphra's faith could restore us fully. Both Flailing and I were hurt as well.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*the blood contiues to seep into the ground from TYSOn's fallen body, the area growing extremely dark*

The Faliler: I feel a presence, one unlike any i have left before, it is strong, stronger than even that of me. It sends chills through my empty shell, can you not feel it, it seems to be right on top of us, around us,...in us.

*two small whisps of light fly off from TYSOn's body, as soon as they are out of sight, all light in the area is extinguished and nothing can be seen*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: What trickery is this?! I know TSM cannot escape its cage here. The magics won't allow it!
The Flailer: I don't like this!
Ryu: Aphra's unconcious, and TYSOn's in no condition to fight. I'd transform, but that would just make things worse...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*maniacal laughter can be heard from all directions*

TSM: Yes, but when the CAGE falls apart at the seams, how can it hold anything within....

*he breaks out into maniacal laughter again*

TSM: That fight with Darz, it made me stronger, TYSOn used my powers, extending them, pushing them past their limits...

*the light returns, TSM is there, yet not, he seems to be a hole in the planes*

TSM: I have become more than i was before, I am no longer the shadow master, I am the shadows, no, more than that, I am nothing at all. I am The Void

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra comes screaming into awareness!

Aphra: *in dragonic, words she has never spoken* Now! This is the ultimate test! Ryu! You are the one TYSOn hold in his greatest favor! Empower yourself! Empower yourself through Bahamut!

Oddly, with this, Ryu begins to glow. And, faster than ever, he enters his ultimate form. He stands looking at his claws. He scowls at TSM, the Void...

Ryu: I didn't want to transform? Perhaps you shall see why I have the nickname "Devastation"!

Ryu charges at the Void, not yet tapping his full power[/color]

OOC: I'm saying Ryu isn't tapping his full power yet. I want this to be a long fight. Give Ryu time to discover he needs to fully understand and realize his power.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*right before Ryu can get to The Void, all the light in the area goes out, and Ryu gets the overwheling sensation that he is falling, fast*

The Void: You will never defeat me, TYSOn was strong, but im stronger, I take advantage of every opportunity, I have access to non-planar pockets at will, like the one you "found."

*Ryu falls to the ground as the lights return, finding several black slashes across his torso that seem to be sending a black nothingness through his veins*

The Void: In time you will either be killed by me, or the Nothing growing inside you, its like my child, the first to come into this world. Of course its bursting from your chest and head will kill, but thats a sacrifice im willing to make.

*the pain in Ryu's wound is overwhelming, like he is being eaten away from the inside, which technically he is*

Ryu: You bastard, first you kill the one who brings you power, then you destroy his friends? Just like an evil Psychopath.

The Void: Silence! Just die and leave me in peace...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *to himself* Martha, I don't know if you can hear me, but protect my sister. She's should be home with her parents. Not on this...

He can almost hear the curse come, but he knows why he doesn't finish his statement. Ryu gets up, gnawing pain and all.

Aphra: *calling out through her limited psionics* Brother!
Ryu: *in his mind* Sister?!
Aphra: Call upon Bahamut himself!
Ryu: I can't!
Aphra: You must! You have the powers of the planes under much more control than the Void! Use that power!
Ryu: I cannot! In doing so...I may hurt you!
Aphra: Control that power and only your enemies will feel your strength gnawing at them! You have the power! Use it! Control it!
Ryu: I can't!

The Void charges him, thinking he's off guard, only to be met with an attack it wasn't expecting. Celestial Host! Ryu feels the pain welling in him, but he does little to control it, though he knows he can.

Ryu: *aloud again* Void! You shall pay![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as the Celestial creatures come out of their prospective portals to attack The Void, he simply passes out of existance, unphased by the overwhelmingly powerful attack*

The Void: How can you kill that which you cannot hit? How can you protect the yound, innocent, and frail? You cannot, you simply cannot, and if you cannot kill me, you may lose all of those whom you hold most dear. Lets start with the least known of your companions, the elf: Galfire.

*The Void rushes Galfire, narrowly missing with each slash of his enormous claws*

The Void: You cannot dodge me forever Elf!

*a small portal opens behind Galfire, just large enough for him to trip or get his leg stuck in, but amazingly, he flips over it, and The Void almost falls in*

The Void (screaming): NO!

*he catches himself right before he falls in, and manages to get off a god swipe at Galfire, leaving a huge gash in his leg, coursing with Nothing*

The Void: ah, my Childrens grow....

*he continues attackign Galfire, trying to actually kill him, but seems to ignore Ryu*

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: Galfire is a wizard dude :rolleyes:
BOT: *Galfire falls to the ground screaming in pain trying to get away from The void. Suddenly he gets up and starts hovering and glowing*
Galfire: In the name of VESQUIRE! I SHALL NOT FALL! YOU ARE DARKNESS YOU SHALL SUFFER THE LIGHT!
*Galfire glows a pure white, than suddenly the sun peeks up making the darkness go away*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Galfire! Can you last long enough for me to...
Aphra: *using her psionics once again* Ignore me brother. He cannot touch me through Martha's light. Of this, she has assured me. Besides, you will need me here. You have to realize...
Ryu: You know that it it too much sister!!

Ryu looks up to see the Void attacking Galfire once more, but he seems as agile as the fallen Vesquire once was...then, everything stops in place. As if time itself were frozen, Ryu walks to feel no pain. Then he sees it, a light that cannot be misinterpretted. Bahamut! The multi-planes seem to shift around him like they are nothing. Ryu walks to him...

Ryu: Have I died once more?
Bahamut: No, child. I called you here this time.
Ryu: I don't have time for this!
Bahamut: You have all the time eternity offers. Why have you not healed your wound yet?
Ryu: (growls) I don't have the power!
Bahamut: No! You choose not to use the power! Pup, what have I told you?!
Ryu: The light of power can shine through me. The ultimate power known as...
Bahamut: Go on!
Ryu: The Lighhawk Wings! There! Happy?
Bahamut: Use them!
Ryu: I won't!
Bahamut: Then I will show you the consequences of your actions![/color]

OOC: I left it here for a reason. Ryan and Tacitus, pick it up and kill everyone. Ryu doesn't know that it's an illusion he's being shown because it has to seem real. I want a little bit of fun here...

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Galfire: Somebody... help... I can't hold this for much.... long...er
*Suddenly all light vanishes as a thump can be heard as Galfire hits the ground*
The void: Excellent, Now who's next? Ahhh Aphra, I will enjoy this
*The void rushes at aphra slicing her stomach. When he realizes a barrier is protecting her, he backs off for a moment. He cannot believe that a mere child could stave off his attacks. Then, as if out of nowhere, Fallen appears. He sees Martha's ward in danger and attacks Void, without second thought. But Void ignores him, and continues to attack the child. Eventually, even her barrier falls and she is slain faster than Fallen, the Flailer, or Prator can protect her. The all wonder where Ryu has disappeared to.*
OOC: Time fer you Tactius!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Fallen stands near the body of his slain brother, The Flailer and Prator behind him*

Fallen: I will avenge you, brother.....

*Fallen's eyes glow with demonic light, as he grows in size, large spikes bursting from his back, and his claws lengthen and glow a deep black*

Fallen (voice much deeper than usual): The Void, prepare to become one with that which you are, more so than the void, not to exist ever again, in any plane...

*he brings his hands together, in an action that cannot be seen by even the keenest of elven eyes, and unleashes a wave of unholy energies that The Void tries to avoid, but cannot and is sent flying back*

The Void (landing on his "feet"): You think that you can actually hurt me? I am beyond the reach of holy or unholy energies, nothing can affect me, not even the likes of you.

*Prator fires an arrow at The Void while his back is turned, but a small portal opens behind him and the arrow goes into a non-dimensional pocket, and reappears right in front of Prator, its speed twice that of when it went it. The arrow pierces Prator right between the eyes, and continues all the way through, striking the ground several yards back*

The Void: Pity, he could have made a good vessel for my growing children.

*While The Void is staring at the fresh corpse, The Flailer and Fallen both get a hit off on The Void, but he stands unphased*

The Flailer: My power comes directly from the God of Tyranny, how could you shrug off such a powerful attack?

The Void: Maybe due to the fact that i move so fast i cannot be seen to move, or maybe cause you're already dead.

*The Flailer's head slides off his shoulders with a surprised look on his face, The Void seems to have moved too fast for even this messenger of Hextor to notice*

Fallen: You seem to revel in their death, you seem almost to feed off of it.

The Void: Well you do as well, i can feel it.

Fallen: True, yet i use the power to avenge, not to kill for the fun of it.

The Void: Just shut up and fight!

*all that can be seen of these two is a blur of darkness, moving too fast to truely make out what is actually happening, both blocking the other's attacks and making no progress for almost an hour, as it seems to Ryu*

The Void: Why in the name of Baator won't you die?

Fallen: I will not allow myself to fall until i have avenged my brother

*his claws lengthen once again, and his skin becomes pitch black, his demonic aura visible to the naked eye*

The Void: That all well and good, but you know you can never win.

*at this Fallen spins and connects with The Void's arm, slicing it off, only to regenerate itself*

The Void: When will you learn that physical attacks are useless against me?

Fallen: I care not, i will defeat you, the death of my brother was not directly caused by you, but you took advantage of his weakend state, and for that i must take you out!

*unfortunately for fallen, during this short sppech, The Void strikes him several times, but he ignores it and they return to their fight*

The Void: You will become one with the vast nothingness that will become my childrens!

*he slashes at Fallen with his claws, and he blocks with his claws, but The Void slices right through them and slashing Fallen across the face, the gashes filled with the Nothing, spreading across his face*

Fallen: I.... feel it upon me..... i have been defeated......bofore i could.....avenge..... my.....bro....th......
*he never gets to finish his sentence, he explodes in a shine of red light, at the end his remains cannot be seen, all thats left is the family emblem he wore on a band around his arm*

Status
Not open for further replies.