The reason BattleForums isn't as good as before is because everyone has grown up

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Meh, the first year I thought everything that everyone said was funny. Now, its just the same old, bland humor. Wow...

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pizza said:
Apparently thats my fault, according to a lot of people on here.
I want to count how many times you undermind people, tell them to grow up, tell them how you always somehow seem to do something better then them.

Almost everything you complain about because of the newer/younger members here. You were young when you first joined, but there weren't too many people to tell you to just "shut up."

Now that you are older than most members, you are automatically better than them so you feel free to flame a bitch like an old woman?

Way to go.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pains Requiem said:
I want to count how many times you undermind people, tell them to grow up, tell them how you always somehow seem to do something better then them.

Almost everything you complain about because of the newer/younger members here. You were young when you first joined, but there weren't too many people to tell you to just "shut up."

Now that you are older than most members, you are automatically better than them so you feel free to flame a bitch like an old woman?

Way to go.
I was 16 going on 17 when I joined here. Plenty of people treated me like how I treat new people, but guess what? I didn't act like a ****** and just dissappear because a few people didn't like me.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Bonez Dubb AMB said:
lol you guyz need new forums like one about smoking weed or rap. not about all your shitty gayboy games
LOL .

I noes it's spam, but ... :(

Pizza said:
I was 16 going on 17 when I joined here. Plenty of people treated me like how I treat new people, but guess what? I didn't act like a ****** and just dissappear because a few people didn't like me.
Who treated you like that? I can't remember anyone being such an asshole as you are, for this life of me.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome to last year.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Welcome to shutting the **** up.

Tronga - A lot of people did. I can't remember who cause its been so long, and theres been a ton of name changes and such. Though after like a month or two they just kinda stopped. Which is different from me, cause I'm just naturally a prick.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Pizza said:
OH NO OTHER PEOPLE DID IT TO ME SO I HAVE TO DO IT TO OTHERS!

Grow up.

Just because other people did it, doesn't mean it's not a problem and that it doesn't affect people not joining.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Man guys, growing up is not any kind of excuse for this place sucking. Like age actually matters online...

Ha

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pizza said:
Welcome to shutting the **** up.

Tronga - A lot of people did. I can't remember who cause its been so long, and theres been a ton of name changes and such. Though after like a month or two they just kinda stopped. Which is different from me, cause I'm just naturally a prick.

hey, im just qouting the truth feggot.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You wern't quoting anything.

Reaction score
Pizza said:
You wern't quoting anything.
lol but im quoteing now arnt i?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah...very good...:rolleyes

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
CelestialBadger said:
Man guys, growing up is not any kind of excuse for this place sucking. Like age actually matters online...

Ha

I agree. BattleForums just seemed to lose its edge... After 2004 rolled around, it all seemed to go downhill from there, and we've stretched it out two more years, through some minor mishaps, which have reunited the forums, a little, but not enough. No, it really does seem like BattleForums will die this time.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'm telling ya. That one month where we were down because of chrisUK pulling the plug killed us.

_JaKE

Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
I agree, and that's why I made a solemn promise to never grow up. You're right though, many of the older members have either gone away or do almost nothing but flame. But, what can we possibly do?
alrite peter pan, maybe you dont like pebety, but the rest of us.....

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I demand CrookedFoot pulls the plug for good!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
caveman said:
Who treated you like that? I can't remember anyone being such an asshole as you are, for this life of me.
Theroy, Macman, and I were never really known for being nice. We have all since calmed down or stopped showing up. -_-

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Pizza said:
I'm telling ya. That one month where we were down because of chrisUK pulling the plug killed us.
Yea I have to agree with that, I still have nightmares about the BF free times. Then once it came back up it was just, you know... there. It really did suck and pretty much killed everyone off.*