The Gone Gods fantasy RP

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Give me a moment.

Ryu begins to disappear and reappear at seemingly random intervals. He is stepping in and out of portals, checking for Devenar. He eventually disappears longer than normal. He then reemmerges with Devenar.

Devenar: I hear you need my assitance.
Trias: I...am impressed Ryu.
Ryu: No need. You want the sactum of High Deephaven for a laboratory?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: There is no need to intrude. My sanctuary has a complete lab. As well as a whole bunch of other stuff, whatever I can think up is there. Devenar, just give me a short description of what you need, and you'll get it.

*Devenar starts to describe all the materials he will need, and after about 10 minutes. Trias opens a portal to his Sanctuary. It is only one room, filled with alchemical materials and tools. Devenar enters and just before the portal closes, Trias calls out to him*

Trias: If you need anything, just will it to appear, I have given you partial control over my plane. If for any reason you need to return, pull the level on the wall where this portal was after it closes.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: As for everyone else, who wants to train? I have full control over everything in this realm, though... I doubt it's as...sophisticated as Trias' realm.
Trias: Sounds interesting.
Ryu: This is where I normally train; though, with so many of you here, I may not be able to train while here. Just tell me what you want to fight, and I will create it.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I think that fighting any monster you would dream up would not be sufficient. I say that the three of us train together, against each other. Not using our conventional weaponry, but one of these three staves.

*he waves his hands and 3 staves appear, all looking exactly the same*
Trias: We can being training any time you wish, for I am ready. I only have two rules, no magic or special abilities (there is an exception, Ascent and Ryu's transformation see rule 2), and you must fight your hardest without holding back, even if it means near-death for one of the other two of the three. Show no mercy. Of course this means that both Ryu and I have a bit of a transforming before we begin.

*His swallow, which lays on the ground, shimmers with a golden light as its blades shrink away, leaving a Golden Staff. His wings shine with light as the tips return to a state of pure white, and a crown of gold appears upon his head.*

Trias: Let us begin!

*He steps back and enters a fighter's stance*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? I don't create images. This realm takes my thoughts and makes them real, but...if you wish...

Ryu concentrates on his energies and feels his safeguards slipping. A tornado of dust erupts around Ryu as his energies intertwine with the energies of the Forbidden Realm. He feels the first stage come on, as he sees through his dragon eyes. Then he concentrates harder, going further to what Trias and the others had seen earlier. When the dust clears, the dragonoid Ryu is standing before them.

Ryu: I rarely use a weapon in this form...
Trias: Don't you have more power to reveal?
Ryu: In this case, no. I can't for it...doesn't just come like that. The Lighthawk Wings cannot be summoned at a whim. I must appologize for that.
Trias: No need.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias twirls his staff*

Trias: I never siad anything of them being mere images. I ask that you use the staff, seeing as you use no weapon in this form normally.

*The other two staves are magically sent to Jans and Ryu's hands*

Trias: You may now, BEGIN!

*He seems to make no move, just standing at the ready*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu streches his wings out as fully as he can. This surprises Trias, as they even outspan his wings. They appear huge, and only seem to grow with Ryu's energy. He thinks that may be the best way to gauge Ryu's abilities, and therefore fight him. Jans, on the otherhand, he has spared with him before. Ryu uses this opportunity to gauge Trias, as Jans charges him. Ryu dodges expertly, as if Jans were moving far too slowly. Ryu keeps both eyes on Trias, annoying Jans. Jans doesn't manage to hit Ryu, but Ryu hasn't hit with any of his swings yet--though Trias notes they are weak. Trias guages the best time to strike, and also lunges forward. Ryu flies high into the sky as Trias misses and hits Jans instead.

Jans: *swinging at Trias* Ah!
Trias: *taking the blow and taking a long flying leap backward* That didn't go as planned...
Ryu: *to himself* This weapon is odd... It's unfamiliar and doesn't weigh right.
Trias: What is he doing?

Ryu flips his staff in the air before charging Trias, now ready to try something. Trias looks befuddled at this, and mearly steps aside. He, however, is surprised to have taken a hit as he swings at Ryu. He knocks Ryu to the ground, however, but that doesn't slow him down as he quickly takes back off and uses his wings as a quick, blunt weapon--though only managing to hit Jans who had decided to charge at an "unprepared" Trias and Ryu.

Ryu: *to himself* Is it time to increase my speed? Perhaps I can guage their strength better. Should I use Vorporeal Slash?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias (the voice coming from all around Ryu, Trias's lips do not move): Yes but you forget, the use of special abilities is banned in this match up, excluding our transformations of course.

*Jans runs up behind Trias and goes to hit him but falls as Trias trips him. Trias then rises into the air watching Ryu intently. Unexpectedly he throws his staff towards Jans in a twirling motion. but it stops short and flies at Ryu with extreme speed, just as Trias smashes into him while he was watching the Staff*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Like traps?
Trias: *as Ryu wraps his wings around him* What?!
Ryu: *controlled fall to the ground* I knew it would do that. I may be curious, but I'm not stupid.

Trias looks as the ground approaches rapidly, but, try as he might, he cannot break free. He is suprised a the strength of Ryu's wings, and his resiliance to taking hits. Trias strikes at Ryu's legs with his staff, as he can aim nowhere else. But, as soon as he is about to make one more strike, he hits the ground with uncanny speed, and feels pain he hadn't expected.

Ryu: *spinning out of the attack, and met with Jans' staff* Well now... That was an intelligent move.
Jans: *struck in the gut by Ryu* Oww...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I shall not allow my heritage to be dishonored, even if it only be in a sparring match.

*His speed increases to just above Ryu's speed, as does Jans, trying to keep up withhis friend of old.*

Trias: Just like old times eh Jans?

Jans: Yep! Except this time i'll be the one to beat you down!

*He rushes at Tras spinning his staff gracefully and seems to strike him in a blur of feathers and wood. Trias stands unphased holding Jans's staff.*

Trias: Just like old times...you never seem to learn

*he rips Jans's staff away from him and smacks him with both his own and his friend's staff. He continues to fling his staff around, Jans is barely able to dodge it as it goes flying, and throws Jans staff at Ryu like a javelin. Ryu easily dodges it but is thrown to the ground by the other staff that whipped around behind him, which then lands in Trias's outstrentched hand. As he catches it he follows through and smacks Jans with the end.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *to self* An interesting trick... *outstreches wings and takes off at full speed--straight up* Now then... *gripping "his" staff and twirling it* I've never liked staff weapons.

Trias and Jans have, by now, completely preoccupied themselves with sparring eachother. Ryu takes the opportunity to meditate for a second. He closes his eyes, and gathers warm air beneath his wings. When he opens his eyes, they are glowing a deep blue. He looks at Trias and Jans, and, to him, they appear to be moving as maple.

Ryu: Ah... That's more like it. It's no Vorporeal Slash, but it should do.

Ryu's wings actually appear to be growing, and both Trias and Jans are distracted by the abnormal energy field he is emiting. Ryu's aura actually seems to be changing. When they stop and look at him, Ryu smirks and, finally, stops twirling the staff.

Ryu: *quite loudly; booms in Trias and Jans ears* You said you wanted my best, this is as close as I can get without the Lighthawk Wings! And you felt their power!
Trias: He is quite unusual...
Jans: You're telling me...

Ryu looks at them, and flaps his wings one more time, oddly lowering him halfway down to them. He the wraps them around himself and skybombs down to them, about a foot about Jans' head, he unfearls his wings and swings, hard, at him. Jans sees this, and dodges, causing Ryu to hit Trias, who had prepared an attack. Weakened by the it's master's blow, the attack only manages to throw Ryu a few feet away. Trias remains down longer than Ryu had expecte, as Jans lunges for him again.

Jans: What...are...you!
Ryu: *dodging, and barely attacking* Nothing much.
Trias: *to self* Perhaps I should wait for his wings to shrink... I've seen him fight before... He just seems to get stronger the more control he gains over those...weapons.
Ryu: *stopping suddenly; flying up* That is strange...
Jans: What are you doing?! Get back down here!
Ryu: You can fly too.
Jans: I know! But you were just down here!

Ryu's wings begin to shrik while he looks into the distance, and the glow seems to fade from his eyes--even if it's slightly. Ryu is looking around, obviously distracted by something.

Trias: What has happened?!
Ryu: Psyonic voices are...screaming at me. Voices of those I know are...reaching through the void to me.
Jans: *as Ryu'swings continue to shrink, approaching thier normal size* What does that mean?
Ryu: *holding his head* I don't wish to introduce your sparring... But I don't think you wish to duel me...distracted. *looking around* I need a moment...

Ryu slowly floats down to the ground; his wings now normal. I was so close to doing it! Why does this happen everytime?! I can't fight like this...![/color]

OOC: There will be a better explanation later

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*While Ryu is gone Trias and Jans continue sparrring in the air, neither making much progress until Jans lands a hit on Trias's neck and stabs him with his wings, he falls to the ground, he looks defeated bleeding in several places*

Trias: I... said....just the staff....

Jans: No you didn't, you said you would like us to use the staff, and I am, just adding a bit with it.

*As Jans approaches him, thinking he's actually beat Trias for once, Trias's other staff, The Guardians Judgement, hits Jans square in the back of the head*

Trias: The...Tables...have...turned...

*he grabs his main staff along with his sparring staff and begins pummeling Jans as he defends himself and stabs at him with his wings. Trias is able to dodge all but his swiftest strikes. After a short time, both fall to the ground, broken and used up. after a few moments, Trias stands.*

Trias: Just like old times...

Jans: Yeah,...*he falls asleep*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu looks at both of them as "his" staff disappears. He allows a moment of thought to come to him, attempting to disipate the voices. A sudden pain takes him from that, however. He then grips his head with both hands, arches backwards slightly, and his elbows go straight into the air. A dust storm then surrounds him. It's so feirce and harsh that even Trias much cover his eyes. Then, as suddenly as it started, it stops, and Ryu is nowhere in sight.

************​

Ryu finds himself covered with water. He's in a pond close enough to the "camp" that his allies won't be attacked. He looks around, noticing that some new wounds have been healed. I messed up. Trying to channel the Lighthawk Wings like that was a mistake... What happened? I sould be able to do that, but my powers enhance for a minuscule moment, then that happens... What am I doing wrong?! Ryu continues to float there, almost ready to head back.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well, you can return any time you want, just talk to Trias the next time he's meditating, like in your spirit form or whatever, kinda like a ghost.

BOT:
*After his intense fight with Jans, while waiting for signs of Ryu, he MEDITATES*

ooc: HINT! HINT!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Very well!U have sense for the real rpg.I dont undersatnd everything u aim but here's my idea

Name:Landor
Race:human
Class:Mage
Spells:Distributed according to levels:
1st circle:Fire bolt,Ice Missle,Lightning Bolt,Stone Missle,Heal,Light,High jump,Magical arrow
2nd circle:Fireball,Darkness,Mist of Doom,Wall of Fog,Freeze,Boulder,Life Draining,Cause Fear,Bless,Curse
3rd circle:Lightning,Wall of Ice,Wall of Fire,Burning Hands,Wall of Stone,Deflection,Detect Monster,Holy bolt,Blind,Cause desease,Evil seek,Remove desease,Telekynesis,
4th circle:Levitate,Poison,Protection from fire/water/air/earth,Summon fire/water/air/earth elemental,Chain Lightning,Dispell Magic,Magical Open,Remove Fear,Invisisbility,Tremor,
5th circle:Cure Poison,Daylight,Paralyze,Control Body,Turn Undead
Teleport,Dragon Skin,Troll's Regeneration,Mana Burn.
6th circle:Blizzard,Firestorm,Meteor Shower,Thunderstorm,Remove Paralyze,Roaning Sight,Confusion,Fly,Stone Curse
7th circle:Freeze Time,Armageddon,Chaos(complete confusion),
Resurrection,Animate Dead,
Natural skills:Fast walking,High Intelligence,High Missle Attack
Equipment:Mage's robe,hat,gloves,amulet,rings,belt,Staff of stone
ice/fire/lightning missles,potions of healing,mana,restoration,gold

Story:Landor is a lonely mage declined by the Council of the Great Mages and is a seeker of glory. He believes with the increase of his powers he will be able to return in the Council and destroy it having taken control over it and all mages.

Do u like it ?Eveything including the story is made up by me,except the magics that are mixtures of all rpgs-old and new.The rest is not the same as any rpg-d2 or other.This is because im the master of RPGs-iv played so many that i can now make stories think of abilities and others.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: The only humans who can live to over 1k years old are Wizards or Demi-gods (like the main character of Baldurs Gate--though s/he's a "lesser" demi-god). And Wizards can technically only live for about 5k years. And the only way to get to where we are is if Ryu invites you (opens a portal for you), or your character is brave (or stupid) enough to walk into the forbidden realm from Deephaven Forest. You may choose which method.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu emerges from the spring after about half an hour. He walks back to camp to see Trias meditating. He also sees Jans still resting along with the others.

Ryu: Well then... I'll just wait for everyone else then.[/color]

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
invite ME??i thimk what we're doing right now is-working with our imagination.I dont see any progress,just discussions.And this doesn not refer only to me(to invite me)but to everybody.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Read my "Out Of Character" part again, please. I said that if you want to join, tell me how you want to. Are you going to wander into the forbidden realm through a trap portal in Deephaven Forest, or does your character know of Ryu, somehow, and will, therefore, reach out with his mind to ask to come in. Oh! And edit your post rather than responding. I'll edit mine when it comes to that point.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im sorry my friend but im not a newbie in this forum.I play many RPGs and read many fantasies and perfectly know that Human Mages can live thousands of years.