The Gone Gods fantasy RP

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
Hello welcome to my RP... sotryline..

Well the storyline is:

ok lets get to the storyline now...

The demons of hell have corrupted the gate to heaven... so no angels... or arch-angels can get out or in. there are some angels and archangels left in the mortal world... but not enough to defeat the corrupted gate... and let heaven's angels fly through the mortal world and heaven freely...

Post characters... i'll take... them until i say no more..

LOOK BACK HERE!!! I will edit this... and i will only Post char and RP in other posts...

mostly a ff style fighting... there are misses! and all that normal stuff
just post: (btw im posting a sample guy here... but its my guy and i will post him again)
Name: Raden
Race: half-elf
Class: Longbowmen (you can make up classes.. but make sure i know what they are, no spoiling)
Background(optional): Born in the elvin town of Kjan (pronounced Jan) his Father an lf, his mother a Human... etc.
Weapon: Longbow, Arrows
Skills(dont rip off like wing zero ;) ):
Super range: gives me more range
Inf. Arrow: i have infinite arrows for the day
Karamaja: gives me a small boat for a limited ammount of time
Crandor: gives me a bigger boat for a even less time, but boat goes faster
Element power: gives my arrows elements of what i choose
God bolt: makes a small lightning bolt from heaven.. mostly doesnt work cause never gets past gate.

all i have to say... so far... hmm oh ya

hey kittiekitty can you delete my... mephistos return thing... or put it in the void or something!? cuz since no ones gonna join... might as well just give up... ( sorry savage and jenneke just join this one... it should be better)

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Mmmmkay, my character:

Name: Raela
Class: Fighter/Mage
Race: Draken
Spells/Skills: Fire bolt, Blade of fire, Firestorm, Fissure, Speed burst, Damage Increase, Retrieve, Reduce Size, Shape shift, Inferno (shape shifted from only)
Natural Abilities: Immunity to fire
Appearance: tall, athletic, dragon wings, tail, and ears, flaming red hair, teal eyes, scar on right cheek
Equipment: two katanas, huge belt, magical backpack, boots
Bio: Raela is a wandered of sorts. She searches for answers as to why she is the way she is, and why did her transformation go wrong. She likes to help out while doing it, and so she earned a reputation as a sort of a hero. She has a rebelliuos and emotional nature, which often gets into ways of things. At times, she can be cynical and stubborn.

----------------------------------------------

~~~Definitions~~~

Draken: An ancient race (I made it up ) These beings look like humans, however, they have the power to transform into a dragon. Raela is different, however, because her transformation went wrong. She is stuck between and cannot look fully human.
Blade of Fire: The power to enchant any weapon, as long as it is a blade weapon, to do deliver heavy fire damage.
Firestorm: A powerful storm that delivers meteors to smash Raela's opponents. 2x per day.
Fissure: Opens volcanic vents beneath her opponent's feet, delivering fire damage.
Fire bolt: Self-explanatory
Speed burst: A temporary burst of speed, 5x per day.
Damage increase: Calling to the element of fire, Raela's and her allies' damage will increase greatly. 3x per day.
Retrieve: The ability to return a weapon to its owner. 10x per day.
Reduce size: The ability to reduce size of any weapon, making it easy to hide of carry. 10x per day.
Shape shift: The power to shapeshift into a dragon. Lasts 10 minutes. Loses all other meele and spell abilities, however, gains greater damage and the Inferno. 1x per day, may fall unconcious up to 30 min afterwards.
Inferno: A devastating fire breath attack, shapeshifted form only. 3x per day.

I hope she's okay.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
k thats kool... makes me want to get some changes on my guy :) lol which i will...
neway

Name: Raden
Race: half-elf
Class: Longbowmen (you can make up classes.. but make sure i know what they are, no spoiling)
Background(optional): Born in the elvin town of Kjan (pronounced Jan) his Father an lf, his mother a Human... etc.
Weapon: Longbow, Arrows, a pack, a belt full of potions, a dagger
Skills(dont rip off like wing zero ):
Super range: gives me more range
Inf. Arrow: i have infinite arrows for the day
Karamaja: gives me a small boat for a limited ammount of time
Crandor: gives me a bigger boat for a even less time, but boat goes faster
Element power: gives my arrows elements of what i choose
God bolt: makes a small lightning bolt from heaven.. mostly doesnt work cause never gets past gate.
Inv arrow: shoots an invisible arrow
magic arrow: shoots an arrow that doesnt take up any arrows and makes it a little stronger

Kitty

Reaction score
Nobody's been replying for a while now, if nobody else posts and we can't get started, it will have to be closed.

I'll give you time until July 14th, it should be enough, if it really has to be closed, sorry :(

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
:-\ man no one likes me lol i thought that storyline was pretty kool gotta think of a better one so ppl join

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Well, if it doesn't close down I'll join, hell, i'll even post my character (I can change it if you won't allow angels)
*uploading: Trias the Betrayer*

Name: The Pandemonium Warrior (better known now as Trias or Light Trias, or Trias the Betrayer)
Race: Angel
Class: Cleric/Fighter

Weapons: The Ultimate Judgement (Holy lawful double bladed spear also called a swallow), (25% chance of casting Word of Law on striking), Pandemonium Lance, The Bow of Cuthbert

Equipment:
Some sort of shattered gem
Quiver of endless arrows
Pegasus (complete with exotic military saddle, (normal only)
Hellhound (can only have a Hellhound, when under the effects of "Descent")
several parts from a slain dragon

Appearance: Large Majestic wings and a beautiful physique, the tips of his wings are burned, to signify him having fallen, and atoning for his actions

Abilities: Several spells, including all healing or inflict wounds spells
The Light: his wings glow, and send out waves of holy magics, dealing damage to any who wish him harm, while healing his allies
Angelic touch: lots of crap
Descent: His older self takes over (must be forced to slay an ally)
Ascent: His oldest and true self gains complete control, all of his Gaurdian abilities (all divine spells, extreme fighting abilities) come back and his speed/strength increases greatly (only when friends are dying and odds look bad)

History: Was one of The Gaurdians, until he killed one of his bretheren, and was cast out of heaven, when he reached hell, he was also cast out, finding no place on earth, he was stuck in Pandemonium for a great deal of time, until he decided to go on a quest to either get into his celestial home, or take over Hell, whichever came first. On his quest, he managed to reach the deapths of hell, but at the throne, one of his companions was attacked, and he blocked, hit with a fatal blow, this act atoned for his many evil deeds, and he was accepted back into heaven

(if you are not allowing angels, just inform me of such, cause it said there were a few left in the mortal realm, thats why I'm using him)

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ya sure you can be an angel... and thank you :) but im unsure about alignment... he looks more of a nuetural-good but i may be wrong... plus you said he was accepted by heaven right? so... lets say,

he was accepted by heaven, then they sent him back to the mortal world to be a guardian again when, after he got out... the gate was corrupted ? just an idea

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you can use his skills, Ryu Amerese is here. Trias knows him through his sister, so there is some history between them. I'm not sure if Raela will like him, however, as he is fully capable of his powers.

Name: Ryu Amerese
Race: Dragonoid
Class: Fighter/Mage
Equipment: Sword/Shield/Armor:
Sword: Long Sword with a golden dragon on the hilt.
Shield: Light Shield with a golden dragon symbol emblazed upon it.
Armor: Light Plate with a golden dragon symbol emblazed upon it and a black, red-inlined cape; it is black.
Skills:
Mage Spells: Obvious
Warrior Skills: Agian...obvious
Vorporeal Slash: Elven skill allowing greatly increased speed and attack power for a short period of time.
Absorb: Allows Ryu to use spell/skills he has absorbed through is transformation. He has various clerical spells available through that.
Transform:
Dragon allows him to become a dragon.
Dragonoid allows him to go further into dragonoid.
Revert/Humanoid allows him to return to human.
Lighthawk Wings: Ryu can only access this from his dragonoid form. They are a gift from his ancestors, Bahamut and Tiamut. Because of their power, they can only be accessed when the situation turns dire.
Appearance: Ryu's appearance hasn't changed since I put him in the Character Submission thread.
History:
What can be said about this warrior? Though he is still known as Ryu of Devastation, he has evolved much since that time. His ancestors are multi-planar dragons, and he, himself, is a plane-walking dragonoid--a very powerful one at that. He was trained by a demi-god human mage, powerful dwarven warrior, and the elves.

Too late to join?

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
too late... thats funny ;) look you guys save the day right at the brink of 'closation' ( closeing of the thread) so OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN! lol... :)

bam the doc and tacitus come again to save the day!

its a thread, its a post, no its BAM THE DOC and his friend TACITUS! (if u guys hate eachother it was just something i made up off the top of my head)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Us? Hate eachother? He's the one who pulled me into the world of moderation! He's cool, as is KittieKitty. Oh, and I like the idea of your RPU. I'm a clan leader, but it's D2/SC/WC clan. Kinda funny, though, whatever the case.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol

Yes, we all know that Tactitus. Ryu's essentially the same. He's Chaotic Good, that's a good justification for his drake familiar.

Kitty

Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
I'm not sure if Raela will like him, however, as he is fully capable of his powers.
Don't worry, she tries to stay tolerant. :)

Besides, she's respectful to those who have dragon blood.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ooh thought of an idea for part of my sig!

ok good thing no one hates eachother...

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ooc:hmm hmmm.... uhhh thinking of how to start it off :-\ i guess ill just edit this when i think of it :-|

edit: crap i had it.... someone can start off if they wanna

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu was surprised to feel a presence familiar to him...well, familiar to him through his sister. He turns to see the once-fallen angel, Trias. Ryu's drake familiar, Draken, hovers near him.

Ryu: Hello, Trias.
Trias: I do not believe we have met before...?
Ryu: We have, but through my sister, Aphra.
Trias: Ah. The young wayward.
Ryu: Yes.

Ryu feels a new presence coming. He turns to see a female draken approach.

Raela: I assume you're here for the same reason I am?
Trias: If you mean to destroy the corrupted gate, then I answer...yes.
Ryu: I can't have demons have free reign.
Raden: *coming up behind them, but not surprising them--a good sign to him* Good. We may stand a very good chance.
Ryu: I assume you called us all here. Whatever the case, I'll aid you. I am Ryu.
Trias: And I, good sir, am Trias.
Raela: You can call me Raela. And who are you?
Raden: I am Raden.
Ryu: Well met.
Raden: Well met.[/color]

OOC: How's that for a start?

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ooc: wow... that was good, geez

BOT(... man im gunna copy d2... but im gonna kinda not make it like i am)
Raden: ok now that we all know eachother, does anyone have any information on... The Gate? I do, i can say that the entrance to the gate is guarded by the three brothers... also known as the sons of satan...

ooc: btw my guy is lawful good

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias starts polishing his Swallow, still stained with blood*

Trias (eyes burst into flame): I say we rush in and kill 'em all, Demons have no place in existance.

*Trias grabs his head*

Trias (white light fills his eyes): NO! I say we use stealth, diversions, and diplomacy.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I agree with your light side, Trias. But...diplomacy has never worked on demons.
Raden: You have experiance?
Ryu: Let's just say that...I've had a few run-ins.
Raela: Stealth and diversion, huh? Sounds fun.
Ryu: Yes? We'll have to be careful as we get close. So, Raden, how do you suggest we get to the gate?[/color]