The American Empire

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If the us was to take on the world, you would lose half your air defense to us, which would make attacking from the north fairly easy . . .

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Dark Blade is saying that these years are the years of the American Empire. And it's true. However, unlike any empire before us, we are not conquering all the land around us. Our empire is more economic than anything; you see, if the US was to collapse, the whole world would be in dismay. Every nation depends on us for something.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Steven22

What a childish sentence. How old are you? Oh yes, since our Navy Seals can take over the world single handedly...
Never did i say that they could take over the world single handedly..... They are trained to take out large forces with a small group of men.

Why the hell would you think i am childish!? just because i worded it that way or used *%*&%. btw i am 17 and gladly would woop your (A$$)

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigShot
USA will fall sometime soon because of poor leadership PERIOD
Poor leadership has not a dick to do with it. Read the powers of the constitution.. Congress in fact has so much more power then the President. Like people get mad at Bush for starting the war... Bush cannot start the war, he can't even fund it. All that power lies in Congress. Guess who elects Congress? The public. So we vote for them based on each state's views...

Basically, most people just use BS like that as an excuse to hate on the President, which is so superficial I think it's halarious. I agree with DB if we wanted to take over the world we could.. we are the only remaining superpower in the world today(< -- not opinion, fact. Look it up anywhere). We couldn't take everyone head on, like broadcasting on the T.V., 'Britain, Japan, France, Germany, Russia. We know where you are, and we're coming to get you. Bow down.'... No. But if we did it slowly, and tried to hide it. Hell =/ look what Hitler did.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Blade
Let me tell you something about America's oil plan. We are buying from other countries so that they will run out and we will be the alone source of oil.

BTW, we have a couple hundred years of oil worth. Not just a few years.
Good luck, cause you not buying any oil from Russia, and we have the second largest amount of oil in our land, on earth. You will be the first ones to run out, cause you are the once who use most of it.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by NTS
I think we could take on the whole world..... you forget that not everone can give a gun to all of their troops..... thus making it an advantage for us. We have a good sized navy + we have up to date technologie. i dought anyone could come close to the U.S. if we were at war with the world.

if u think air will get in think again thats what missle defence is for:)

Dont forget that you have neither th largest army in the world nor the only technologically advanced one. Russian soldiers all have guns this days and they dont look like what you think. We dont right horses any longer, and we have one of the most technologically advanced plain, tank, helicopter, and a most technologically advanced rifle in the world.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Americans are steadily getting ****ier and ****ier now. Hitler failed, because, he was stupid. He shouldn't of tried to take on 2 superpowers at once, he should of let them duke it out then conquer them. America wouldn't win against several countries let alone the whole world.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Word, its like they want to piss those who are non americans on this forum with their shitty threads, that are so ridiculus a 5 year old wouldnt have thought of that. US cant take other the world, it will have a hard time dealing with any more or less military advanced nation, and if all of them go against it, i would give it a week before american president signing the US surrender agreement. And if Russia gets to Washington first, then we just gonna burn it, there will be no one left alive to sign anything.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe you should look up the word empire before you use it again? It isn't an empire unless you control a bunch of countries and America is the mother country, but the only country you control is America so there is no empire. I really don't know what to say when something this boneheaded comes up, I'm completely dumbfounded.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually it is empire, US controls phillipines and some other countries in south africa.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorosok
Word, its like they want to piss those who are non americans on this forum with their shitty threads, that are so ridiculus a 5 year old wouldnt have thought of that.
Could you be so blatantly hypocritical?
How many good threads have you ruined, by trying to turn everyone against each other? You continue the idea that Russia is Gods gift to the world, that your country is the motherland and all superior in its being, fine. You can think that. But do not insult others who wish to have pride in their own country. We are all entitled to our opinions.

Lets move on from this America vs. Russia mindset. Those days are long since gone.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hope, just dont say any more shit like US rocks and Russia sucks, and i have no problem. I never started any of those discussions, only once then i got pissed by a thread made by some nazi retard.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never said US rocks, idiot. Please look at what you said before you go off on random quotes.

Russia doesn't have more high-tech equipment. If you believe that, you might as well believe Barney is Hitler.

Ciphus

Member!
Reaction score
It really depends. Are we talking about America going out and attackings, or letting them come to us. If America was on the defense, things could be drawn out for a LONG time. Now if America were to go out on the initiative, then there would be no way. Nobody could win a war with that many fronts.

As to America struggling to even beat another super power, name me that super power. Please do NOT use China. They do have millions of people, that is true. Now tell me how they would transport them. They wouldn't, they can't. The only time China tries to act like a powerhouse is when they are threatning Tawaiin (sp), who they couldn't manhandle due to lack of technology/movement.

As to Russia, I really don't want to knock Russia. The cold war days are over and tensions are low. I still don't believe that Russia is a major power house though.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/w/walker/04/walker031304.htm

That's an interesting read. I'm not saying that I agree 100% with what it says, just found it interesting.

Undead Cheese

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Forged
The chinese army alone has more people than the entire U.S population.
China's military manpower (fit for service): 206 million

That's just people who are fit for services, which means their actual military size is probably considerably lower. Last I checked the United States' population was up around 290 million, so you're wrong. Also...

China's military expenditures - $55.91 billion
United States' military expenditures - $276.7 billion

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Blade
I never said US rocks, idiot. Please look at what you said before you go off on random quotes.

Russia doesn't have more high-tech equipment. If you believe that, you might as well believe Barney is Hitler.
I dont have to believe it because its a fact, its true. SU-37 for example. Or that gun that has no backdarft but bunch of fire power. Our tanks and helecopters and cannons are just as good as yours.

And about you not saying US rocks, there is a thing called generalization. You still talk about US superiority, and introduce rediculus ideas like US being able to conquer the world. Fight a superpower first, then talk about it. Iraq doesnt even supposed to count, its a small weak country, anyone could invade it, but no one really cared about it.

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually now that i think about it in a non-nuculear war, if the US got the jump on Canada, they would not likely lose. They rest of the world would never beable to cooperate well enough to work together. Aswell the us would beable to use Canada for so many ressources, i just don't see it happening in less then 10 years.

China would be almost useless as they cannot move there men(if they could they would take back taiwan by now). Also if such a thing were to occur, i find it more likely that China would not side with the europe. They would most likely take that chance to conquer for themselves.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
US isnt that powerful they only good against excuse for nations like Iraq. If they meet a super power, UK, France,Russia,China, they are in for a long war, and probably gonna loose, they dont have the guts. So basically if they go 1 on 1 against any of superpowers they gonna have a good chance of loosing. Canada doesnt have a lot of resources, what you talking about?

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, US ain't really that powerful. As I said earlier they wouldn't stand a chance against 2 or 3 countrys let alone the whole world, even if they were defending. Lots of countrys can cooperate really well.