The Adventure to Nidra [Teh Void This?]

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: Our quest is that we have to get to nidra before the Orc army gets there.

after a couple minutes Daimond Dust , Kai, and Etheral got to know Horia pretty well and wanted to have him in our party.

Diamond Dust: Will you join our party?

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
The next day they where off and Diamond Dust was trying his new sword and over to the east there was 4 ogers. they where heading to fogmor. Etheral knew that wasn't good.So they charged for the ogers. One of the ogers were carring some thing like a chest.

Diamond Dust: We need to get that chest. Lets get them.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai gets his sword out

Horai: let me destroy that oger for the memory of my first battle in this party.

after he said that, he dissappeared and oger fell down. the ogers foot was cutten off......

Horai was standing few meters away from the oger....with a blood on his sword.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
How did you do that. that was nice sowhats in the chest.

Diamond Dust opens the chest there laying at the bottom of the chest was a great sword with magical powers it was able to let you teliport from place to place.

Kai: that sword is great.

Diamond Dust: This sword Is my New Sword the sword that will change the odds of this Quest.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
diamonddust59 said:
How did you do that. that was nice sowhats in the chest.

Diamond Dust opens the chest there laying at the bottom of the chest was a great sword with magical powers it was able to let you teliport from place to place.

Kai: that sword is great.

Diamond Dust: This sword Is my New Sword the sword that will change the odds of this Quest.
Power Isn't everything unless you know how to use it.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai stores his two swords...

Horai: I have seen many magic swords throughout my journey... but i never saw sword that can transport people from place to place....
But because oger had this kind of rare sword.....that means oger is getting very strong.
it might be better idea for us to train our selves before we go straight to the orcs...what do you think?

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*For the first time in the quest, Kai finds somthing to say.*

Kai: I think that ogres are weak compared to many of the enemies. It is because they are very dumb. You can easily outsmart them at any time.

*The rest of the party nods in unison as they continue along the quest.*

Kai: You see, the amount of time it took you guys to fight those ogres, I could have had them down in one half the time. It is called trickery: somthing ogres are easily exposed to.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Right! There is no time to waste. We have to get going to Nidra.

*The party walks for quite a while until they begin to hear the chopping of trees.*

Kai: Wait! What is that? Let's go check it out.

*They all walk very slowly and quietly over to where they are hearing the noises. They peer in-between the trees to find a clearing. They can see about seventy orcs chopping trees down to make a wall.*

Kai: It seems that the orcs have arrived earlier than we thought they would. What is scary though is that this is but a small regiment of them. Seventy orcs are way too much for us to handle, even the four of us. We have to find a way to defeat them all, except for maybe one, which I plan on questioning.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: I think I have an Idea. Ok heres what we should do. Kai you need to go to the East side ofthe forest. Etheria You go to the west side of the of the forest. Horia you go to the north side of the forest. I wil go to north side of the forest and we will double flank them.When you here Horia Make the sound of a hawk since he is the farest to walk. When you hear it we charge. But try to be sneaky and pick them off one by one until there all gone.

Once there in there spots they heard horia's cry (hawk sound)

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai.....

Horai pulls out his swords.

Horai: wind god, Fu-jin, and lightning god, Raijin. I will release you from my sword for 3 seconds. now, Destroy all.....

He concentrates to his swords. then slowly, the swords starts shining. one in yellow, one in green....
when the swords lights reached a max level, he dissappeared. and all the trees around him got destroyed. in 3 seconds, orcs that were standing at the north side were all gone...

Horai: now, im finished with my job.... good luck....everybody....

Horai fell down to the ground.....

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: it is know my turn to use my magical sword .

*diamond Dust dartes into the forest being very sneaky he slits one orcs throat then another orc notices that the orc was dead and he saw Diamond dust. Diamond Dust quickly throws a knife rite at his head before he could warn the others.*

After Diamond Dust finishes his part in the forest he sees horai laying on the ground.

Diamond Dust: Are you ok horai...

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai gets up from ground

Horai: thanks, i used too much power. i cant fight long. when i use my magic power, it only lasts 3 seconds. i can fight longer if i dont use magic power though.
anyway, how are the other guys doing?

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
After Kai and Etheral finish there part all they here is these chants they go to the end of the forest where they seethe Orc Army diamond Dust thinks that they should really pick up the past.

Diamond Dust: Ok We are going to have to sneak around the armyand get to Nidra and alert them then we will start to pick them off one by one. It is a long way to Nidra. Were going to have some distractions on the way.Does anyone know a sniper of archer we could join our party.

They started off toward Nidra and somthing came up.