The Adventure to Nidra [Teh Void This?]

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
This story began in the age of knights and wizards. There was a young knight at 25 years of age who was incredibly good with the sword. The King of Kongor wanted to speak to him on a very important mission. It seems that the orcs were going to attack Nidra. He asked Diamond Dust to form a strong enough party to stop them before they could cause any serious damage. So Diamond Dust started off looking for the best warriors around.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust was off to the town of Fogmor to meet his old friend. On his way there he got in to a little trouble. All he felt was this huge gust of wind on his neck like a huge beast breathing on his back. He turn around and saw this huge oger with white hair coming out of his ears and back.Diamond Dust turns around.

Diamond Dust: come on bring the pain I can take you.

*Diamond Dust was quick he darted behind the oger and skims his back.

Diamond Dust is thinking this guy is tougher than I though I'm going to need some help.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Duck you head, warrior!

*Doing simply what he heard, Diamond Dust immediately crouched his body. Just then, a swirl of many colors rose from the ground at the ogre's feet until it fell over and went into a deep slumber.*

Kai: At last! I finally got that sleep spell under control. Listen, he's just taking a snooze, and he might wake up at any moment. We have to get out of here.

*They quickly marched out of the area and continued on Diamond Dust's way. They both made themselves familiar with one another and decided that it might just be better to go in a group since Kai is heading in the same direction as the swordsman.*

Kai: So, what quest might you be on? I'd surely like to accompany you, if it's not to much to ask. Will you take me?

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond dust: I half to save the kingdom of Nidra and I am going to need alot of help destroying a whole army of orc. Would you help me so. You are the first warrior in my party. Do you know any one that can join the party. (hint hint)

So diamond dust and kai was off to Nidra but they see this fort to the west of them there were guirds at the entrance.

Daimond Dust: that is an orc fort and we got to take it over.

*diamond Dust and Kai sneak up to the fort and were walking aganist the vines wall and they met a dead end ther was about 12 orcs and they were not happy

Diamond Dust: Come on we can take them.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral one of Kai old friends had followed them to make sure they were safe he saw the 12 orcs and jumped in.

Etheral: Thought you guys needed some help (pulls out Great Sword) im here to lend a hand.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: Etheral will you give us a hand.Were going to need some help defeating these orcs because I think there bringing renforcements.

*diamond Dust charges into the herd of orcs hopeing for some help.*

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral charges to the left,

Etheral: Kai take the right diamond dust will take the middle.

Etheral takes a couple slashes to the orc hes is trying to kill while dodging other orcs.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
After the battle Diamond Dust, Kai, and Etheral Head off to fogmor to meet one of Diamond Dusts old friend.

*there walking into the town and guirds shouted

guard: stop that theif.

guard2:he got away.

The theif darts pass Etheral and Kai and sprints toward the orc fort. Later that night all they heard was scream

Daimond Dust: I feel bad for that theif. that was probly him screaming.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral: Well I think its funny he probably deserved it.

Etheral: Lets go stock up on armor new weapons and upgrades.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score

Diamond Dust: thats right for sure. Do you know where the armory is. I think we should hurry and get out of here were on a tight schedule. but lite get some my sword is kind of old. My leather is starting to wear off.

*diamond Dust Etheral and Kai found the armory and the owner said.*

Owner: Hi I'm Seth how can i help you.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral: I would like my sword shapened and some Health potions.

We all have 500 gil in this part of the game use it well i just used 250.

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Diamond Dust: I want that silver sword over there.

Seth: That will be 100gil.

Diamond Dust: I will also take that chain mail over there.

Seth that will be 150 gil.

Diamond Dust:thanks for the armor and the silver sword.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
At the entrance of fogmor.....

Ho-rai: One of my sword, Rairyu, is shining... there must be some one with great power near me.....

Ho-rai walks into the town....
and party of 3 people was walking toward him...

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: Hi, im a fighter, searching for great warrior to fight against orcs. This sword I have, is a magic sword that shines when it comes near a great warrior. So im searching for a great warrior who should be near

diamonddust59

Member!
Reaction score
Your looking for a great warrior well you are looking at three. Do you want to come on our quest.