Sting's Maphack for Diablo II 1.11b

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoD-dragon

Reaction score
mm i use sting mh for a year i think never got problems whit it! but only use reveal act option..

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It's the only option that Warden won't complain about.

I still can't believe how many stupid people there are that have no clue how this maphack exactly works. Many people get this idea that yuo are supposed to install it, and use Install Plugin to operate it. it was designed to be used on Battle.net for it's Reveal Act feature, since it "safely" reveals the map for you, without the features.

mblackwolf

Reaction score
hey can u use this without doin teh setup it the guy says n just click reveal act button while ingame. That way it isnt always working? Also if i dont bring it up while on bnet and just leave it closed will the maphack still work? just curious because i dont want to use it all of the time

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Once you click on Reveal Act, it will reveal the act without any external features running. But leaving it on while you are idle MAY pose a problem. During busy times, the server causes games that have ran too long to kill, and sometimes anti-cheat programs pick up external hacks while you do this. But it depends on the bot and what maphack you are using. I was busted on D2maniacs after a round of Nez crashed for using Mousepad (I didn't know about C3PO or Stings at the time).

mblackwolf

Reaction score
hey can someone help i tried to use this and extracted files but when i double clicked on .exe program 2 notepads came up but no program. Any ideas about what could be wrong or how i can get the program to show up?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If you are using it outside of the directory you placed it in: You need to make a shortcut to the exe, not copy it.

Either that, or you may be missing some files that it needs.

mblackwolf

Reaction score
redownloaded and reextracted ... ran it form the foder i extracted it too. When i double click the .exe program (bart simpson icon) the read me comes up with a blank notepad but still no program :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then no doubt you are using the 1.11 version, I managed to fix it, but alas I forgot how I did it.

mblackwolf

Reaction score
it wont even come up if i dont have diablo 2 up... how would i switch to the 1.11b ... also y would the program not come up though i would just think it wouldnt work

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow..

my d2loader says that im running 1.11b

stings maphack says that I have a different version running...

WHAT THE FCK?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Oh I had that problem with Mousepad when I was playing Zy-el on D2Loader.

In your D2 Shortcut pointing to your D2loader. Try adding this to the end of the target:

Code:
 "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\game.exe" [b]-title "Diablo II"[/b]
Some maphacks check for not only the version you have, but
also if the window is literally called "Diablo II". I talked about it in the Zy-el install guide.

By default, D2loader loads up the date and time you ran the executable into your window bar.

jodes

Reaction score
need a little help. I followed the installation guide for this maphack, but it wont work when my game loads. Im using it on useast ladder, and it ownt work, i have the most up to date patches. It works perfectly fine on my laptop but not on my desktop, is it possible, that my game version isnt 1.11b?

thank you

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Is it possible your Windows Version is "Vista"?

jodes

Reaction score
no it's xp, i might be really dumb or something, but as far as i know, my game on my laptop is no different then my game on my desktop

when i try and install the plugin when im on battlenet it says "access denied"

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Did you try Reveal Act?

jodes

Reaction score
when i try to reveal act it doesnt work either it asks whether or not im in a diablo game at this time, or am i using the right version, i mean i have to be using the right version considering im playing on battlenet

also i noticed an error, at the bottom of the program "Can't create toolhelp32 snapshot of process 772, err=5" im not sure if that has anything to do with anything.

FrenchThugz

Reaction score
Does anyone know why everytime I try to scan it says "How can I do that when you are out of game, HUH"

spite001

The Demon of Elru
Reaction score
I have version 1.11 so this hack won't work. Where can I get 1.11b? I have some serious MFing I gotta do against Hell Meph and it's near impossible without a reveal map function....at least it's not very efficient without it.

----------------------------------------------
Update: I went to Arreat Summit and tried to DL the 1.11b patch and it said that the version I have is newer, so apparently they've patched recently? But at anyrate Hackmap don't work at this point. A shame, guess I just have to do this the old fashion way for awhile.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Does anyone know why everytime I try to scan it says "How can I do that when you are out of game, HUH"
Either it didn't pick up your game, your maphack is the wrong version, or your Diablo II is the wrong version.

Status
Not open for further replies.