- Fixed a few bugs in d2hackmap.exe
- Improved anti-detection for d2hackmap.exe

2005.10.13 2.20
- Improved anti-detection.
- Improved integrity scan algorithm.
- Refact hackmap.exe in many aspects.

2005.09.14 2.10 Lite
-Support diablo II 1.11b
-Only support "Safe Reveal Act" function.

download here:
http://d2event.net/index.php?id=sting_hackmap

some info from author (Sting):
I started the hackmap project about two years ago and it originated from mousepad's maphack 5.1s. I ever released full source of hackmap 1.16 in the era of d2x 1.10.

The purpose of d2hackmap 2.10 lite is to reveal act and give some indications on the automap for the specific targets and it works on both windows 9X and NT based OSs.

As for detection. Theoretically speaking any hack (including mousepad's maphack) is detectable. d2hackmap 2.10 Lite is designed to prevent from being detected, in that:
1. It doesn't load any DLLs into D2 process and doesn't modify/intercept orignal D2 code.
2. It includes a feature so called integrity scan (configurable) to check if any suspicious code is there and it'll stop working if that is the case.
3. The revealing code exists in the D2 process only if needed.

Like all the other authors, I can not guarantee that it is 100% undetectable, which means you use it at your own risk. But it is also true that I didn't hear anyone was banned due to my hackmap in the past two years.

Draygonia

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Im sorry, but I hope nobody downloads this until it has been approved, most likely seeing as how he is a new member, he could be giving out password keyloggers, viruses and more. Please be a member for at least 5-6 months before anyone starts to trust you. Even than, you have to get people to like you. Its not that i doubt you, im just unsure about the program because many times its a virus or keylogger and admins should approve something before anyone downloads it.

d2event

Member!
Reaction score
LOL, man its with open source, compil it yourself if u want

Draygonia

Reaction score
Im not touching anything someone who registered less than 3 months ago posts. Unless admins post it, I dont go.

Nukerz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are you stupid? lol d2event.net hes been posting here about stings maphack and alot of people have downloaded it im pretty sure. This right now is the only maphack that is undetectable.

Storm#2

Member!
Reaction score
Yes lol, obviously its not keylogged, its at d2event...

Draygonia

Reaction score
Well, I really couldnt care less, I only download things approved by admins, case closed, I dont care if you all say hes from blizz and he knows more than me... I will not download things from someone I dont even know who the hell is or doesnt post enough to make a difference.

d2event

Member!
Reaction score
We have next version :)

D2hackmap 2.24 with source code

2005.10.30 2.24
+Fixed bugs that crashed d2hackmap.exe under windows 9x

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Fix that bug where it doesn't work with windows ME please :).

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
*** it ima try it. In my last 2 weeks of playing ive ran into MANY who have stings and they still playing good. So are their friends. No bannages yet. Im sick of the ppl in my room beating me to the bosses cause they have stings mh. And i hate playing alone... shitty drops. Nothing better than going into a trade game and heading for mephy or eldrich, shenk. Better exp and drops all round. Although having said that as ive read b4, blizzard could be waiting for say 1-2 months, log u b4 hand then mass ban all like b4. Who knows but im givin it a go. Ill try it along with c3po. i have a few dummy acc's with 1 mf sorc in case they ban account, and ill take battle chest and exchange at wal-mart if they cd ban me. Im prepared to lose a skulders, shako and an occy for the cause.. HAHA

sTz

Member!
Reaction score
CORRODED said:
*** it ima try it. In my last 2 weeks of playing ive ran into MANY who have stings and they still playing good. So are their friends. No bannages yet. Im sick of the ppl in my room beating me to the bosses cause they have stings mh. And i hate playing alone... shitty drops. Nothing better than going into a trade game and heading for mephy or eldrich, shenk. Better exp and drops all round. Although having said that as ive read b4, blizzard could be waiting for say 1-2 months, log u b4 hand then mass ban all like b4. Who knows but im givin it a go. Ill try it along with c3po. i have a few dummy acc's with 1 mf sorc in case they ban account, and ill take battle chest and exchange at wal-mart if they cd ban me. Im prepared to lose a skulders, shako and an occy for the cause.. HAHA
Just ot let you know.. c3po is proven detectable..

Reaction score
and where is your proof of this stz? Do you know someone who got banned,if not then stfu

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
well c3po didnt work... (never heard of it proven dectable neways) but this Stings m/h is awesome. it shows the map and thats all i wanted. lol until i get home today and log in and get a code(8) HAHAHA

if im not banned within 6weeks ill send sting $5 just for the hell of it. i mean to make a m/h, distribute it for free, undetectable(to this date), no trojans cd loggers, this guy deserves the kudo's. this would take up some hella time, and for what, to make others happy.... he must have a legit job... not like mousepad... $15 for whaT... BEER FUND... GET A DAMN JOB MOUSEPAD and hack in ur free time cause u know netter or someone else will just crack ur ***in m/h sooner rather than later when u release it again.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
YAY, yet another version of ezban :)
How many people have been banned so far? THOUSANDS? .... MILLIONS???

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Flamingice said:
YAY, yet another version of ezban :)
How many people have been banned so far? THOUSANDS? .... MILLIONS???
you should stop wasting precious oxygen....

sTz

Member!
Reaction score
xxirish_rebelxx said:
and where is your proof of this stz? Do you know someone who got banned,if not then stfu

Infact, yes. I do know people who got banned. Dont tell me to stfu, you aint cool ;)

p.s visit other forums, search, you will find people complaining about c3po ;)

Wizard111

Reaction score
Ummm.
Stings is now detectable.
"The Wave" can now detect it.
I don't know how.
BUt it does.
So yeah.
I was banned, along with about 200+ other people.
Like yesterday.
ALSO,
I only used the maphack portion.
Never Iscan.
So It's not safe at all.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Ummm.
Stings is now detectable.
"The Wave" can now detect it.
I don't know how.
BUt it does.
So yeah.
I was banned, along with about 200+ other people.
Like yesterday.
ALSO,
I only used the maphack portion.
Never Iscan.
So It's not safe at all.
This thread is like 2 years old, and I haven't been banned for stings hackmap (or the other 10 or so hacks I've used season 4).