Starcraft X-tra editor

Mekare509

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi everyone, Okay i am having problems with the new 2.6 editor, I downloaded it, Master Virus told me it was like alot better then campaign editor, so i downloaded it, first time it opened up, the instructions in german i didint understand anything(also i downloaded it in my desktop) after nothin happened, i told Master Virus wasint working blah blah, he told me to download it in my starcraft folder, so i did that, i downloaded it again, IN my starcraft folder, and then it wont even open, somethin poped up, dont really remember what is it, but it would not work.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Alright. I have a Starcraft Utilities folders that I put all my other starcraft stuff in. That folder is not in the Starcraft Folder. I downloaded the SCXE 2.6 into my SC Utilities folder. THen I installed it into my Starcraft Folder. The install is in German. So just try every option they give you.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Find version 2.5 of the editor, copy down on a peice of paper exactly what's going on in the install.

Then get 2.6

personally i hate 2.6 it sucks, and the trig window is too big. (or whichever window that was)