StarCraft II .gif avatars

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
These are the avatars that will be in the game, I believe I saw them in a video demonstration. There are also two from StarCraft:

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I had an animated normal Kerrigan.gif (pre-Zerg) once. Ah..I miss her.

- Amantis

Hayden

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
As for me,i do my avatars yourself,for it i use Video Avatar.There you can choose a video formats, and make the gif.It's really good program.Try.:trippy:

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tyrael, in that case may I request a THREAD of all the avatars from each race...if at all possible?

samp1800

Reaction score
here are my creations. sry they are all larger than 1 mb because i tried to keep the quality. anyways here:
Archon.jpgDark Templar.jpgHigh Templar.jpgProbe.jpgZealot.jpgZeratul.jpg
btw they're all protoss.

EDIT: well the file size is too large. you get jpegs instead. if you still want them ill give them to you via email or something.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score

Aegis

Reaction score
Haha, these are great. They remind me of playing the older games thinking I had some clue of what I was doing in them. I've always really wanted to get into SC2, but overall RTS games are just kind of... intimidating to me. The pace of the game itself-- while I think building up my base to withstand attacks is a good idea and I end up getting zerged by a massive mob of creatures. I'm a baddie, but the gifs are amazing.

dreyz

Reaction score
Amazing gifs, thanks! I never knew how to make those, or find them in the massive SC2 files if they are in there.

HITLER

BANNED
Reaction score
:omg: this gifs are very good made cool! but i want one to be my youtube avatar but youtube its mad at animated gifs
:die: youtube!!