Starcraft Hero Arena

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to starcraft map making (started a week ago(before that I just edited maps)) and I'm wordering if anybody would wanna help me make a Starcraft Hero Arena map....

Skating Master

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ntn.azdesign.com
theres already a starcraft tournament which is probably like what u want to make, but here we dont help u make maps get off ur lazy ass make your own we can just help with problems you run in to :)

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
now now botting, were not that mean, we usually ask if u need help and then we just don't do anything. but I think there already is a hero arena out..I made one when I was a n00b but it was shiet and the teleport didn't work

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
SC hero arena isn't as fun as WC3 one is because you can't gain spells (well sorta, but not really good ones), you can't level up, there aren't items...ect....

I would just think of a new design or something.

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Well I'm thinking of making it so that you can sorta lvl up like whenever you kill a certain ammount of creatures you gain like [X] of life and do [X] more dmg

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just post up here if you ever need help doing anything.

you can start with 5% life of a high number, then 10%, and so on to increase health. for increasing damage and armor, have 1 mineral and 1 gas upgrades.

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Well actually for increasing dmg and armor I beleive I saw a trigger that I could use....

Edit : and about having help with the map what I really meant was if some other people would like to have a part in making this map

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I don't like that map it's really boring you should make an RP or Bound or something just make sure it's good there's too many terrible bounds and RPs.

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont like arena maps thery all the same

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
i dont play arena maps with or without side quests. i just play bounds and defences. and also fix and make maps.