Running Log

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on our user interest, this thread will be dedicated to cardiovascular exercise tracking, in particular, running. In your first post, post your weight (optional), running goals (distance and/or time), weight and/or any exercise goals/details you want. Then each day each participant will post their progress/log for the day.

Feel free to start tracking as early as you want.

Weight: About 160
Height: 6'2
Weight loss goals: Not interested in weight loss (I actually focus on lifting and muscle gain), just interested in being a bit healthier.
Running goals: Starting out 30 mins a day, 3-4 days a week in the AM.

I plan on starting my running sometime this week or early next week at the latest.

Let's all post our details, keep each other going, and make BattleForums even sexier.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Re: Running

Will edit in weight later when I find a scale.

Short-term goals: run 6 days a week, 30 minutes each day.

So far I have ran every day except Saturday, since last Tuesday. Did not keep track of mileage until today however.

Sunday 11/6

Exercise: 2.2 miles -- 1/3 uphill, 2/3 downhill
Breakfast: Pasta with steamed sugar peas, carrots, onions, and tomatoes.
Lunch:Whole wheat sandwich with onion, carrots, sugar peas (woo leftovers), in addition to cheese, mustard, mayonnaise

I think the easiest way do this thread is to have one post per member for record keeping, i.e: food log, running log, and so on...and then subsequent posts can be for discussions.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Re: Running

11/7/11

195lbs (down from an ungodly 260)
6'1''

GOAL: 175 by March.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
From the 260? **** if I know where any are. Biggest I've seen myself posted on this site is around 220.

Of the 190? Theres one on my cellphone I sent to my girl back home. But it's of me naked. With a raging hard on. Want that one?

Also, good job on keeping up with the posting and what not guys. Top notch job.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Well I have been running every day but since I can't edit my post I don't really give a **** anymore.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ran a 5K this past Saturday. Got off to a horrible start, as in I was on the other side of the event before I noticed people start taking off, but still managed to finish in 29:29. Goal was to break 30 minutes and I did that.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I lasted like 2 weeks. I did lose weight though.