• comp

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF???

how can people like crapcube? it sucks ****. The games for it suck tons of hard **** (except a few that look ok) and it doesnt have any of the features the other 3 systems offer.

I hope nintendo goes down the drain so we dont have to give a crap about what they do. LONG LIVE SONY AND MICROSOFT!!

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
What features does GC have that the other 3 dont? The crappy X-box control with the AC built in? It doesnt have DVD player, but its 149$ which is 50$ less than PS2 and X-Box so with the money you save you can go buy a DVD player. Hmmm... the 3rd? I don't know what that can be. Now what is the best feature about SC and X-Box that PS2 does't have?? Could it be the awesome power of 4 player support built in? I would rather have 4 player support over a DVD player anyday.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
besides, in a month or so PS2 and X-Box are going internet into the online world, which will basically make gamecubes four player support look like a joke.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Man stop putting Nintendo down, they have been in the console business for a long time. They know what they are doing better than Microsoft or even Sony does. Sony at least had experience in making quality electronic goods for consumers years before releasing a console, while Microsoft just used its monopolistic powers to take over a gaming company so that it would have at least one game for a console it produced. Plus, I learned recently that they had millions of dollars in loss in the X-Box division but they just covered the loss with the cash the make in other places. I love Nintendo, don't get me wrong about that, and if I had the money I would buy a GC because they are cool and have Super Smash Brothers: Melee along with Mario and Zelda games. Anyway I think I have said most of this before in other similar threads so I'll just stop here for now.

animedrgn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the GC is good and it will be a match for the ps2. wait for the GC to hit its prime then u will c how good it is but i agree right now it sux

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
sigh *in my opinion * i dont see why yall even compare a computer to GC, XboX, and PS2........:p

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i rufuse to vote because i have a gamecube and a xbox and a couple of my friends have ps2s and they are all good systems so i rufuse to vote