Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
i lost all intrest in GC ever since i saw a pick for the new zelda game, the only problem is that i already bout a GC and i'm still kicking myself

animedrgn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
y don't u guys pick the comp? i mean it's byfar the best of the choices. y? becouse it's upgradable and it has the most games. thats y its the best and allways be the best

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i favor the comp, mainly because i have one, whereas i've played games on other systems only at other people's houses.....but the comp has is pretty versatile, it can do more things than the game systems can (well, you know, like you can't really do your homework on a gamecube, can you?), you can configure controls to what you're comfy with for FPSs, so you don't have to learn new controls and mess them up.

this post is very inflammable :) so please, don't throw a match on it....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
1. A computer is not a system so therefore it should not be in this poll.
2 a system refers to an entertainement system, and they are made for purely games.
3. Systems are made so that games have all been made compatible. the comp needs u to spend money on extra devices to play a game.
4. they both have the internet.

GC is the best overall. its portable, so i take it to my friends house, its got great games like SSBM, Metroid prime, bloody roar, resident evil, 007 agent under fire. etc.

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
i still can't forgive nintendo for making Zelda the way they did, like some of you guys who are up on Blizzard for making SC:G only for the console

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Well look at the CD. Its probally a really long game beacause they didn't waste all the disc space on graphics. I wish GC didn't make CD games though. I liked the cartridge because I never had to worry about getting them scratched up or putting them back in their box.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
First thing, its main color is Indigo and you can get it in diff colors. Second off most of the GC games are on PS2 and X-Box as well. GameCube hasn't went to its full potential on graphics, not even Resident Evil was using its full graphic capability. Nintendo tries to appeal to all of their audiences.
People judge GameCube by the way N64 looked which wasn't bad considering it was released around 1997 and PS1 had about the same graphics. And you should look at the lineup of games coming out before you start saying they suck.

Hockey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aight' all I am saying there is so much fewer games than PS2 or mebbe even Xbox, and many games are kiddy games and if you say that appeals to all audiences, well then you are no older than 10

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Duh and of course you can name alot of non-kiddie games for PS2 because it has been out for a while. GC was just released a lil while ago and they need time to start making games same with X-Box, they don't have alot of games either.
By the way, did you peepz know that Sega has dropped out the gaming race and started making games like EA Sports? This is old news, but its just a lil tip for the people that don't know why Sega hasn't made a new console.