Read Up Newbies To Bottin' !

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tHeDaRk

hey guys, I recommend you DO NOT remove any of the randomization script commands. If you remove them, and DO NOT shop at NPC's, the script is possibly detectable bt blizz, so be careful with what you do, no one wants to have to get rid of pindlebot and mf ON THEIR OWN! GOD FORBID AHHH!!!!

G

gnesterenko

callout

Ok first off, anyone who is here with a common problem. (loader wont work or some crap) READ THE WHOLE F***ING THREAD JESUS CHRIST. THE SAME QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED LIKE 10 TIMES EACH!

Ok now, its been established so far that d2jsp does not use pickit and uses snagit.ini which you can edit. Now, looking at the snagit.ini I see that it lists all the high end uniques and sets and such. I can figure out how to input another item for it to pick up that i want from the list of codes in the snagset.ini and the snagunique.ini. However this will be a HUGE pain in the ass to do. My question is, does anyone have a master snagit.ini list which has all the possible items (some of which are on the pickup=0 position obviously). At least all the uniques, sets, and the good runes.

If anyone does have such a file, i would greatly appriciate you sending it to me. That's at gnesterenko@hotmail.com.

Thanks to anyone who actually bothers to read this and helps out.

HoneyRyder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
zkamuiz if you go into scripts and then into output there will be two html files you can go to and look at. they both are logs of items you grabed and didnt pick up. there are also one summarizing how many runs you've done, your sucsess rate, etc...

gnesterenko I am sorry if you are refering to me about not reading the whole file, i dont quite have the nerve to go through 16 pages of posts. If you dont like just dont help us.

~*!XtReMiSt!*~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dam d2jsp

hey i got all my bot workin thx to root but only 1 problem...when i die it just sits there and the game exits after time limit exceeded and kills d2 and stops running. Is there anyway to make it quit when i die?

~*!XtReMiSt!*~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if so wat is the command that i have 2 put in the ini files and which ini files would i put it in. Also i wat is the command that changes ur weapons to the ighest mf 1's just before pindle dies?

HoneyRyder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, ~*!XtReMiSt!*~ to switch to the higest mf right before the kill go into your "pwnsttings.d2l" file and change the SwitchOnKill to true:

untimedrepeat=1;
maxattacks=25;
teledistance=4;
SwitchOnKill=true;
SwitchHP=40;
StallKill=false;
StallHP=40;

I am still looking up the answer to your other question

jep_137

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey guys i don't know if you guys want my advice or anything but i am sure i can help you all out. I already posted the thread called "answering questions about bots :DSticky Please:D" and honey if ya want to help me on that thread your more then welcome to, i am just in the mood to help people out becasue i know when i was stuck and there were people there to help me:D

Raptorman1on1

Reaction score
WTF

ok man I did everything you said, and then I realise you have an update at the bottom of your tutoral, so I START OVER. once thats done and everythings downloaded and the update for the second d/l has been installed i run charecter config and recieve this

"componet 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies are not correctly regesterd : a file is missing or invalid, and Ive been searching all over your post's and seen people with the same problem, you tell them to open the extras folder and run the dos-program, there is no dos program in the new-er version of pindle. so I go back to the old one. and do what was said. no luck. I am tired of trying but as you said in your tutoral one thing needed is balls to have patience, so I have patience. please reply with help.

HoneyRyder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, i recently put a bot on my friends pc and the same error came up. I i tried running it without doing that step and it worked fine. Just do everything but that step and cross you fingers and give it a shot.

HoneyRyder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Another thing you can do that may work is go into extras and double click on instal.bat. It will pop up and say some file was loaded on you computer, click ok and away you go.

G

Grapefruit

im haveing probs

I got it The bot downloaded, then the second one downloaded and exrctaced, but then i click on char.exe program its give the error "msscomct1.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registerged: a file is missing or invaled.
wondering if someone could help. thx:(

HoneyRyder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So far, since i have downloaded the bot i have seen this problem, i first noticed it myself when i set up my friend bot. After re-downloading twice i figured to just giver. So just ignore that step and do everything else (and if you read like 10 or less posts above, this question was asked and responded to).

Also try going into extras and double click on instal.bat. It will pop up and say some file was loaded on you computer, click ok and away you go.

gl

Bedhead

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a prob with the pindabot. The problem is that the character I use to kill pindleskin is an amazon. I have tweaked the ini files satisfactorily but the only problem is the amazon does not pick up anything. I enabled pickit and even put the radius to 200. I even put the time to wait after killing pindle to 7000. SO i dont know what I am doing wrong, can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.