Read Up Newbies To Bottin' !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i still need help... i tried to reinstall it about 5 times... i dont know what to do... so please, help me as fast as you can

Jazzer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my first time..

i start the bot and it says like this..
[20:04:37] INI Successfully Loaded. 1 Diablo Instance will spawn.
[20:04:37] 1:Loading Diablo II
[20:04:53] 1:*** Could not find a non-used Diablo II window. Either load failed, or your delay is not set high enough.

Then it runs d2, goes to bnet loginscreen but it doesnt log in, doesnt type my password or anything. can someone help me pls?

sorry if this is a dumb question or sumthing.. im a dumbass noob :)

Trykstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jazzer, that happens to me every once in a while too. When that happens leave the Bot box open, but quit Diablo manually. Then click on Stop in the bot box, reload INI, then click start...that should do it. If it continues then you might need to go into the p2jsploader.ini (i think that's the name) and increase the Delay in one of those loading options...can't remember which one...I'll edit this post later tonight when I'm on my comp so I can check the INI myself.

Nazel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dAccLogin=

Like Trykstr said you need to find p2jsploader.ini in the main folder. Then find "dAccLogin=" and put there 10000 or more if the problem will stay...

BigBustin

Reaction score
Website
www.verticalinsanity.tk
[19:13:58] INI Successfully Loaded. 1 Diablo Instance will spawn.
[19:13:58] 1:Loading Diablo II
[19:14:18] 1:Attaching D2Hackit.
[19:14:30] 1:Logging into battle.net
[19:14:32] 1:Selecting character
[19:14:33] 1:*** Diablo II is not in chat room.
[19:14:34] 1: Diablo II hwnd disappeared, reloading.

well i had the same problem as hobo and i disabled pickit and now its doing that pls help

Trykstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Big bustin, usually that is a delay problem as well...let it reload and see if it does it again...if it continues to do that ALL the time, then check your delays.

Can anyone help me with my question?

BigBustin

Reaction score
Website
www.verticalinsanity.tk
ok i done that it logs in and creates game then in the game my char seems like he moves towards larzuk but he gets to the wall then stops and sets there also when my bot creates the game on the top of the screen my bo and shout are inactive but i set them to true in pwnsettings pls help

jabronee19

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its sayin that it cant dected the d2jsploader, i fixed my other problem, but it still cant find the loader. plz help

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think all this botting crap is pointless, if u want to have the best equipments without working for it, play open battle.net

XShadowKnightX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: my first time..

Originally posted by Jazzer
i start the bot and it says like this..
[20:04:37] INI Successfully Loaded. 1 Diablo Instance will spawn.
[20:04:37] 1:Loading Diablo II
[20:04:53] 1:*** Could not find a non-used Diablo II window. Either load failed, or your delay is not set high enough.

Then it runs d2, goes to bnet loginscreen but it doesnt log in, doesnt type my password or anything. can someone help me pls?

sorry if this is a dumb question or sumthing.. im a dumbass noob :)
dont open d2 just open d2jsp (u no the icon wif da penguin)

dngruye2

Reaction score
lol, i dont mean to sound like a noob, but....

this doesnt give my password to anyone does it? I mean, i dont want to put my password in the .ini and have it give it out to someone.... :/

WaKe-Up

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
go to channel gonadsandstrife or strifeandgonads .....all those ppl use pindle bot and they still got there acount.So you should be fine;)

G

greekgodc

char config problem

hi.... i was doin what u said step by step until i came to an unusual prob wit char config, i cant open it... gives me error that...
mscomclt.ocx or one of its dependencies are not correctly registered or a file missing is invalid:mad: :mad:

Trykstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Greekgod, they address that problem earlier in this forum. The msc something or other file is uploaded in this thread for download as well.

By the way, if anyone is still having the problem where they can't talk to NPC's after they finish Pbotting, be sure to take a look at the first attack skill chosen on the left side. d2jsp tends to put telekinesis in that first attack slot. When that is there, you wont talk to npc's you'll kinda just stop and target them. If THAT'S not the problem, then consult someone better than I. :)

escaflowne_

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i keep getting maxed attacks reached... and i never even get in an attack other than static... wtf is going on?

C

cane

shop it

I tried turning shopit off and after the first run the bot will still try to shop at all 3 characters. heres what i did:

In: C:\Program Files\d2jsp\scripts\libs\pwnsettings.d2l

ShopIton=false;
AlwaysMalah=false;
AlwaysLarzuk=false;
MalahNotLarzuk=false;
GoToAnya=false;

I think its a bug.

WaKe-Up

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
iffff you sccroooolllll all the way down to the bottom you will see something that says something like "to avoid being detected or some sh*t".one of the options will say "visit all npc's tp avoid being detected".......simply mark as false.all you gotta do is read...

Status
Not open for further replies.