Queston for the fags and bi fags of this site

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well as far as the death as anyones father goes big deal. He knows it was the best thing for him. Besides just think of what he would be putting his father threw if he was still alive? So death is better than going through that. And I am sure you would agree.

And how do I figure these people are gay? Read their replies!!! Now how do I determine you are an idiot by your replies! THey make it very clear they are homosexual pedophiles!

Tokin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
DateRape, you make no sense, I dont see where your views are coming from, personal experience maybe? While you say "Maybe when you are older" you continue to flame people, only kids do that, so unless you have had a past life and remember it, then I doubt you are any wiser or more enlightened.

You people really need to stop the flaming and ranting on people and their beliefs and preferences. If you do it uncontrollably than it must be because you dont understand. It is like everything else you dont understand, when things are different, you despise and insult it, because it is not like you. This is wrong, and if you feel this way about anything like race or sexuality, then you have issues and need help. It may be because you were brought up like that, Im not sure, just stop on forums and over the internet, its pointless. Even if you get people to agree with you, in the end, it doesnt matter, or not even in the end, right after you leave your computer it doesnt matter, so why go through the trouble?

To think of it, your last post stated dying better than finding out about a preference of you child, how so? Being "Bi" or "Gay" is just like being vegetarian or not liking beer, or only wanting 2 children, life is about choices, and your choices are for you only, if you dont like other peoples OWN decisions then you need to **** off and worry about yourself.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is just about what gets you going ya lil prick! I make theads to **** with people. I like to **** with fags mess with them. I make post and posts facts about them. And like to see their replies. Yes and this is an easy site just a bunch of kids. heh heh

So who cares what reasons anyone comes to this forum is. My reasons are being met I am entertained by the bullshit around here. THe corruption is like most very predictable. I could care less about anything that happens. It is all about having fun with the infidels here. Its routine I learn something more about people each time I post. The threads I start are made to get people going. My name is another! And it works!!!! You want me to leave then dont fall for my threads.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This is just about what gets you going ya lil prick! I make theads to **** with people. I like to **** with fags mess with them. I make post and posts facts about them. And like to see their replies. Yes and this is an easy site just a bunch of kids. heh heh
Yeah, good point, except for the fact that these kids are smarter than you. Either that or your masking your intelligence behind bad grammar, false statistics, and a pretentious ego.

BTW, I think we all know what "****[ing] with fags" really means.
And by "I think we all know what '****[ing] with fags' really means," I am implying that you have sexual relations with homosexuals.
And by saying "you have sexual relations with homosexuals," I am implying you enjoy fondling the genitalia of the same gender, along with heavy petting.
And by "heavy petting," I am implying you enjoy fellacio and other similar sexual acts from men.
And by saying you enjoy "other sexual acts from men," I am implying that you enjoy placing your penis within the confines of other men's anuses while in the course of a sexual relation, and/or having the same performed on you durring said relations.

Just making sure we're clear on that.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mucman forgive me for not reading all of that. I will say I agree you have been there! Sorry about your luck! Hate it for you chump change!