Queston for the fags and bi fags of this site

XboxJunky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok first off, lemme just say that I would never have replied to this thread but I read the post about daterape saying that he was glad that some guys dad died, that pushed me over the edge and I had to reply. Important part starts now > Im bi, ive never been ashamed to say it, I dont care who finds out, cuase most people dont care themselves, but every once-in-a-while, comes some one like you, some "fag hater" "gay basher" "homophobe" whatever you want to call it, and shows that thats is a big part of urban america that is still uneducated, and ignorant, being gay/bi is not a disease, its not a retardation of the human mind, it is just a way of life, there have been times that people who dont like me have said things to me calling me 'fag" "homo" "queer" "ass-pirate" every name in the book as i recall, I just look em in the eye and tell em to screw off cause it doesnt phase me, some people have even tried to get physical with me, I just had to punch them in the face a couple of times and they got the point. And do you know what was interesting about every single person that has ever said anything to me about my lifestyle? They were all ignorant or just plain dumb, like you. Why dont you do us all a favor, and just leave these forums and never come back again.

BTW- If I ever find out who you are (and in this day and age were peoples information is left open on the internet, it might happen) I swear to you I will find you and beat you down with whatever I happen to find laying around.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Xbox, don't bother. It a waste of time. I mean, calling him an idiot is insulting all the other idiots. I don't think there is a word strong enough in the English launguage to discribe him. Just let it go.

"If it is weak, kill it, or ignore it. Anything else honors it."

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
XboX, I admire you...( to an extent, of course) for being openly bi-sexual. You're right...it's a way of life. It's like being a carnivore, or a vegan...a hindu, or a catholic. Daterape only puts up these goddamned gay-basher threads cause he can't think of anything better to do. He hungers attention. He desires people to yell at him because it's the only way he can feel noticed...accepted; it's pathetic, really. I'm an independent....apparently, in my high school, that means gay...so to many people, I'm gay...even though I go up my girlfriend's shirt everytime we're alone...(heh heh..,) Figure that one out...

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Sorry bout the profanity...guess it slipped....;)

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dw-Riot
Daterape only puts up these goddamned gay-basher threads cause he can't think of anything better to do. He hungers attention. He desires people to yell at him because it's the only way he can feel noticed...accepted; it's pathetic, really.
Well said.

Has anyone noticed that he will not responed to my simple questions like a man, but rather avoid them like a child.

Necro Elite

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i browse the forums for the first time in a while and this happens? goddamned well daterape shutupphomophobe.... heh and i think everyone has their own opinions about anything but you take it to far

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by XboxJunky

BTW- If I ever find out who you are (and in this day and age were peoples information is left open on the internet, it might happen) I swear to you I will find you and beat you down with whatever I happen to find laying around.
One thing I cant stand is a liar. And from the statement you just made. Sure sounds like a lie or you are puffing up like the pooofter you are. I will hold you to your word. You just said "if you ever find out who I am You swear you will find me and beat me with whatever happen to be laying around.

With you having said that after you respond. To this. I am going to send you a pm with my real name and address. So you can carry out this lil plan of yours. Then after we meet we can come back here and let the rest know how your day at the office went. Or was that the frosted side of you getting the best of you when you made that threat? I think it was the frosted side gettting the best of you. You swear to find me and beat me down. I will save you the leg work. And give you the info so you can make good on your comments.

Now I am going to be honest and you can take this any way you like. You coming to my house thinking like you had commented above. Willl only be suicide for you! And texas is only a day away from where I live.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Well, by all means, come on down to where I live. :)

Show you once and for all that not all fags are queens. :)

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know you being a mod and all. So that gives you the right to break the rules. But could you stick to the topic? Or does being a mod allow you to change the topic at will?

Your butt buddy akute still has not given my points back. Or again him being a mod make it ok to take points for not liking a person?

Good to see you have come to grips on you being a fag!

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
He wont, because he cant answer them.

PM me your address too DateRape, I have a package I'd like to mail you. Don't mind the ticking.....

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let me answer this buttrockets questions.

No you cannot suck my ****!

No you cannot suck my Fathers ****!

No you cannot suck my dogs ****!

That covers it!

But will that dingleberry stonedstpid1 be happy? We will see we already know he is a liar. So chances are he will be back at it again. Stonedstupid1 is mad cause I wont go out with him! He just wont take the hint that I am not a fag like he is!

theRagman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
theragman.50inchvertical.de
Originally posted by dateRape
I know you being a mod and all. So that gives you the right to break the rules. But could you stick to the topic? Or does being a mod allow you to change the topic at will?
Anyone can change the topic any time they want to.

Speaking of which, how was everyone's Thanksgiving?

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wait a second how did dateRape figure out that all of these people on the forums are gay? Did he draw names out of a hat? Secondly, why does it matter? I doubt that people who are gay will come for you in the middle of the night and kidnap you, so I don't see a reason to hate them. Lastly, why would you blame someone for the death of their dad? I'm sure no dad would kill themself if their son was gay, sure they would be very disappointed and upset but wouldn't go that far. Where do you get ideas like these? You almost sound like someone who was raised to hate gay people and as you grew up slowly realized that you were gay so now you get angry at yourself and all gay people, you can stop if that is the problem because no one else will hate anyone just because they are gay, and if they do they are wrong.

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by dateRape
Let me answer this buttrockets questions.

No you cannot suck my ****!

No you cannot suck my Fathers ****!

No you cannot suck my dogs ****!

That covers it!

But will that dingleberry stonedstpid1 be happy? We will see we already know he is a liar. So chances are he will be back at it again. Stonedstupid1 is mad cause I wont go out with him! He just wont take the hint that I am not a fag like he is!
My how clever you think you are! How many ways can you make homo and your dad jokes? The well must be pretty low by now.

Would you like me to refresh your memory on what questions?

You like to make fun of everyone but you have now basis for anything. You use the word fact but you have shown any facts. Just your own twisted views.

And also I am not mad because you won't go out with me. I like my boys alittle more manly, Nancy.