Queston for the fags and bi fags of this site

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Like I said how would one not die after seeing their son banging the bejesus out of the kid next door.

And I was not making assumptions. When I said the world is a better place without your pop. And how you people think being a homosexual or bi is genetic he was a fag also so no big loss!! But I want to know is what does you mother think of you being a focking homo!

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
how bout you shut the hell up you redneck white bread cracka ass chicken shit bitchin muthaf*cka. you should go f*ck your dad. apparently you both want somethin so eat c*ck shitface bastard. stupid ass uber c*nt. then after that you can go f*ck a stick.

Nostalgia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't know which would be funnier, dateRape being gay and his father being dissapointed in him or saying something about AxL's mom and finding out she is also "dead".

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Shrimp i agree with your reasons!
Date Rapeman your thoughts are kinda messed, cant you hate sum one and assume there not gay??

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zsquared
Shrimp i agree with your reasons!
Date Rapeman your thoughts are kinda messed, cant you hate sum one and assume there not gay??
LIsten up you focking moron! I am just doing what they do playing the same lil game they play. They say I am gay I say they are gay! Where do all these focking dolts come from.

I_CANADIAN_I

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Daterape If I ever see u I am gunna beat U down with a ****in baseball bat and throw u off a bridge. Don't go around insulting people about their dead fathers and that U ****in homo!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
One should use me as an example.
Yea, we all wanna be KKK homophobic morons like you. :rolleyes:

THere are alot of stupid posts but you will not find me posting flames or just adding childish babble to a thread.
And a lot of those stupid posts are yours. And all you do is babble about shit which you know nothing about about.

Or will you find me time and time again talking shit on threads I know nothing about!
That's all you do around here.

INstead of maybe being an adult about things and just not replying!
Follow your own advice.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Spike~
Yea, we all wanna be KKK homophobic morons like you. :rolleyes:

And a lot of those stupid posts are yours. And all you do is babble about shit which you know nothing about about.

That's all you do around here.

Follow your own advice.
You are such a focking homosexaul. I can say that for you dont deny you get off on sucking a guys penis. Huh stevie you get off when you suck another guys penis? Or was it sent to the moon when another guy bangs the bejesus out of your dirty onionring? Well no matter you have made it clear you are gay!

Stevie let me tell you something you dont know from your reply. When you make a thread you are suppose to reply. How many threads do you see me replying to? And since you are a focking homosexual let me make it clear for you. Replying to threads that are not mine. And stevie has your father kill himself too. For the thought of his only queen a queer. Or have you yet to tell him.

You people know why stevie changed his name? Because he wanted to be manly after I got here after I told him I could not take him seriously with a girls name and acting like the bitch he is. So he changed it to spike to give him more of a dog persona. Tempestorm was doing nothing for him. Everyone would admit they think he is a she. and I am still not sure that she is not some lil bitch pretending to be a boy. Or hell maybe he is a boy pretending to be a girl.

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Listen up nimrod. Everyone you have accused of being gay denied it. Do you understand what denied means? So you first comment is complete bullshit. Surprise. You are the only one who is afraid to answer questions. I asked you some and you seem to have overlooked responding to me but you still feel the need to keep on your asinine quest. Did I hit a nerve and now you don't want to answer me?

No you don't reply in other threads. You just spam the place up with the same shitty threads under different titles.

You have never mentioned who you look up to or who you respect. Is it because you don't want to blow this whole pathetic personnality away.

Now for Axl or any mod. Can't you guys do something about this. Maybe the Void is better suited for this type off crap. We know how he feels. He has expressed it enough times how many more threads by DR on how and why he hates gay, Jews, etc. The point has been made. Everyone hates him, thinks he is unbelieveably retarded, and probably a closest case himself. Why must this go on any further.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
btw the way stonestupid1 closet are for clothes. So make your adjustment and starting putting your clothes in it! There are, I dont know how many theads here with no replies. Why dont you practice control by not replying or reading and I am sure your b/f would appreciate you having more than 2 seconds also. Can you not figure out that there is no one holding a gun to your head telling you to read and reply to my threads? You focking fags talk about penis over and over again the same threads with the same penis name nimrod!! YOu know I make you wet so just dont reply. Why keep letting your pantes get all wet for nothing. So maybe we dont haveto hear about it time and time again! It is that easy! Now I have just explained how a stupid person like yourself can cure your wet panty problem! DO NOT REPLY DONT EVEN READ MY THREADS!! Case closed problem solved. Now if I see you replying to one of my threads again. It is because you choose to put yourself through it. Dont cry to your sister in arms to help you what you cant do on your own! Save all of us your drama. A waste of energy for nothing!

breaking it dwn for stonedstupid1

dateRape's thread=no read

no read=no wet panties

no wet panties=happy stonedstupid1

How focking easy is that? How much money does anyone want to bet that stonedstupid1 cannot follow that simple plan?

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Stone Cold1
Listen up nimrod. Everyone you have accused of being gay denied it. Do you understand what denied means? So you first comment is complete bullshit.
Listen up poofter! Everyone has accused me of being gay I have denied it. Do you focking understand what denied means? So your first comments are bullshit!!!!

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But yet calling someone who has denied being gay gay is okay as long as your the one doing it?

What is wrong with you? Are you gay? WHy won't you answer my questions? Is it because you are gay?

Or is the fact that your gay is gaying up your gay way of thinking? Because that would be pretty gay. At least that is what your gay father said just before he died trying to suck his own dick. Now how gay do you have to be to even try that? Really now, that is gay. Btw did you ever reach it. Your own, not your father's. God don't be gay. What you and your gay father did in the privacy of your little gay fun house is between you two gays. I mean guys. I mean gay guys. Imean one dead gay guy and one gay little boy trying to be a gay man but is to scrawny even by gay standards. Come to think of it, if you get any skinnier you will fall through your own asshole and strangle yourself.

Have I mentioned that screenname jokes are gay? How gay are you?

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Great final attempt. No, I am not a homosexual. And we both know YOU know the meaning of denied! That would make your final attempt, flame or grasping for straws (reply) BULLSHIT!

Ok folks place your bets. I say he will be back crying again and soon! Anyone think any different?

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But your super gay powers have once again saved you from answering simple questions. Or is it that gay people like you don't undertand simple questions. What am I saying! You are simple! And gay.

Or in other words simply gay.

Oh and I love the way you always seems to mention shit. Is it because you are gay? Can you not get shit off your mind for even 2 freaking minutes? I can understand by you being gay that having shit on you is a work hazard, but really now. Leave your shit at work or where ever it is you ream your boyfriend/brother.

Did you know that inscest is illegal? And when it is your own brother that it is also gay? Which makes you gay. Do you see the circle? You do know what a circle is, don't you? It is what your ass hole is supposed to look like before you get ass plowed. But seeing that you are gay it is to late for you?

BTW are you going to answer my questions are not. Don't be gay. Just answer the questions.

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Originally posted by dateRape
Maybe a couple of them. Might as well just address them stevie axl, celestial badger (space ferret) roachie coachie, mucman,on the ragman. I could go on but i wont. How does your father feel about you liking to suck **** huh stevie, axl and others. Does he support your decision on being queer? I say that because anyone besides the queers of this site. You know that would totally destroy a father knowing his son is gay. It really throws alot of shame on him. It takes a very bad toll on fathers of fags. They blame themselves alot. I could never understand why. They had nothing to do with it. Thier prince just decided on his own to turn queer. I have heard of fathers killing themselves in disgrace of what their sons have become. Now some of you kids try and think for a minute will you feel like a man if you son turns out to be gay? OK now everyone step up and lie through your teeth!
What I don't get is why you always express your opinion, try to put others down, and then don't support your opinion with real-life experiences.

I think you always are outspoken because you don't have self stability, and you evidently don't have much security in the way of sex. If you did, you wouldnt feel the need to always demean people different from you.

Listen man, you can say whatever you want...anyone can...but that won't make it true, and no one will listen to a no-good wannabe poster that is a homophobe and has no idea what he's looking for in life.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Daterape is now not only stupid,but unoriginal in his insults.he uses the same five insults every time he wants to insult someone,and four of them have something to do with homosexuality,funny,isn't it?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Axl's liking of Tara reid and being the author of the chick thread makes him gay? Damn I guess by everyone of your standards anyone who posted i the chick thread must be a ****n homo.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by IDefy
Axl's liking of Tara reid and being the author of the chick thread makes him gay? Damn I guess by everyone of your standards anyone who posted i the chick thread must be a ****n homo.

Yea I argree him running for gayest mod award makes him a focking homo! Alot of gays lead double lives to hide their homosexuality. Just a front Idaffy. Not hard to believe.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Daterape, the only possible reason for you posting these homophobic threads, is that you yourself, are a homo. Personally, I think that about 50% of ppl who hate gays, are actually gay themselves and are just self-haters in denial. If you had a clue you would be about tolerating people no matter what they do or how they think, instead of telling them their Father died of shame from them being gay. Hows your Father these days Daterape? Have you ever even met him? This whole thread is one big "love me daddy cause I'm a repressed gay man in denial and you didnt love me enough when i was 4"

GET A LIFE