Quest for the Dragon's Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Slowly the last of the wounds fade from Castus's chest as he unfurls his wings once more*

Castus: Do not underestimate me. My heritage can be traced back far...yet most of the more recent events are less than worthy of mention. I have the strnegth to withstand my own death three times over. I must say that this Trial was most interesting, but nothing that I could not handle.

ooc: *cough*prideful*cough*egotistical*cough*bastard*cough*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Naran'Or, how naive do you think I am? I have tried to do numerous things to disenchant the gate, going as far to use my dragon form, and nothing has worked. You must pass through like all the others.

*As Ron finishes speaking, a dark form flows up the hallway, which turns out to be Darkness.*

Ron: Whoever you are, you may join us. Did you pick up a weapon from the rack in the treasury? I hope you didn't take any gold, I need that to fund other quests such as these.

OOC: Sorry 'bout that, Tacitus. Assumption is all one can go on when dealing with celestial beings.

darkness_arives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*indacates his sword and acient shield*
Darkness: no offence but i think that ill be just fine with my items that i inhareted from my grandfather. And from the things that i have seen from this wall, i will have trouble with this. the reason that i am what i am is because of fear and torment...so i am my own enemy...this shall be diffucult.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*I guess it's my turn... I had enough pain in the first place.... now this will make it all worse... Great. Wonderful. Ohh well, let's hope wahat they say is true,"What dosen't kill you makes you stronger..."

*Cloud begins to trudge towards the Gate... As he walks through, he appears to be knocked around, you can hear his screams, you can feel hios pain... his heartache... as the prosses finishes, he falls to his knees, and regains his strength...*

*Cloud*Ohh man..... that was bad enough the first time...*sniff*I hope I never have to live through that again... Tidus, your turn...

*Tidus*If you say so...

*Tidus walks through the Gate, and just as Cloud's pain inside and out could be felt, Tidus's can be felt just as strong. Seeing his friend suffer such torture had delt a major blow to his feelings, and the Gate magnified that pain as well as all others...*

*Cloud*Are you ok?

*Tidus*I'll be fine...

darkness_arives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Darkness: I guess its my turn now for torment.

*charges at the wall. but just as he gets with in range he suddenly stops, like he hit a invisable force feild. he falls back hard.*

Darkness: What the...

*looks down to see a bright light comming from benith his cloak. he liftes it up to reveal a glowing red "X"*

Darkness: Whats this?

OOC: btw, i am not a very good speller, so if i messpell something please bare with me! lol when i am out of school my brain shuts down.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: We've all been bad spellers at one point or another.

BOT: Well, Darkness, if you don't want a weapon, you might be interested in the soul jewels on the third level.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
NAran 'Or: when can i go?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus looks up from the other side*

Castus: Whenever you choose to, broken fiend. Do you now wait for approval to do every little thing. I can feel your blood boiling within you...you wish to strike me...*his eyes go all insane looking and uh yeah*...THEN STOP WATING AND DO SO!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Castus. You allow your emotions to consume you. Your trials have been great, but that should make you a better warrior. Have you not learned the most important lesson?
Castus: You insult me?!
Ryu: On the contrary. I have stated that you have had difficult trials, but I also see a weakness that you must nullify. Do you have the strength to overcome that obsticle?
Castus: *now enraged* What do you know of suffering?! What do you know of trials?!
Ryu: *smiling* I had expected to see this in you. I also expect that you will come to know what I speak.

Castus, by know, is showing much rage. He can't stand for someone to point out character flaws. Ryu stands against a pillar, in balance and control. Naran`or lets a smile pass his lips as he sees what Ryu is doing -- aggrivation, afterall, can be the best teacher. Castus... I hope you will find the ability to forgive me, but for now I must find a way to squeeze all that hatred from you. Perhaps when it is my turn to pass that gate... Perhaps then. That is why I choose to go last. Mother... Sister... Tsukin`asu... Give me strength! Lend me the ability to walk that trial![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Castus (flames shooting from his eyes): Shut...UP! You know absolutely nothing about me, or my past!

*Castus stands motionless for a moment, his anger growing within him, consuming him. Filled with rage his Chains appear in his hands, huge flames scorching everything around him. Small chunks of molten rock hit the floor, melted by the intense heat. Castus stares directly at Ryu for a moment and flings his chain at him with such speed that cannot be dodged. While none of the spikes or daggers harm Ryu, nor do the flames, Castus tugs on the chain and pulls Ryu through the Gate. With a flash of light Castus screams out to Ryu.*

Castus: Suffer!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Ah. But like this, my suffering will be yours. Are you sure you are ready for such a task? Are you sure your willing to learn of your past?
Castus: Shut UP! How can you know of my suffering! You know nothing! Nothing!
Naran`or: Ryu! Stop that!
Ryu: *smiling* Don't worry, Naran`or. I know more of this gate than Ron believes.

Ryu is within the gate, holding off the energies it creates. he is standing within a portal, holding himself away from the energies. He looks directly at Castus, watching the rage and confusion in his eyes. A look of want of knowledge passes his face, but only for a moment. I knew it! Your agression will give way to a desire! You will know! You will know soon enough!

Ron: What...? What are you doing?
Ryu: I said I'd go last, and I intend to. Castus, these chains tell much. You hold yourself back.
Castus: *as Ryu disappears and reappears where he was before he had him* What?! Get back in there!
Ryu: I'll go through there, but only when we aren't linked. I don't want you to go through that suffering just yet.
Castus: *fires actually dieing down* What... what do you know?
Ryu: Aggression leads to a self-awareness that surpasses all. Let the aggression teach you, not hinder.

Ryu looks at the damage done to the pillar. That might have actually hurt if he tried. Oh well. He'll learn of the truth soon enough. Wether he sheds his chains or not... I will see what he does with the knowledge when he is ready. Castus actually seems to have calmed down, though he is still suspicious of Ryu. After all, why would someone purposely anger him? Ryu seems too calculative.

Naran`or: How...how did he calm so quickly?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus stands motionless fr a moment before he smashes his arm into the wall on his right, blood purs from his index finger as it has nearly been ripped clean off, held on only by a few ligaments and a scrap of skin. He wiped the blood across his brow and leaves the finger dangling as he walks away. The hallway shakes at random intervals as he smashes the wall again. A short while later he returns, finger healed, finding that the others still have done nothing. He glares at the others on the far side of the gate. His chain is coiled and attatched to his belt.*

Castus: Do I have to come over there and carry you through?

*He approaches the gate and glares at the others intensely.*

darkness_arives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OOC: when darkness ran up to the wall and "bounced off" it seemed kind of un noticed. but then he looked under his cloak and he saw a glowing red "X".

*Darkness walks back up twards the wall again...and steps through. As soon as he dose its like the sun stars, and moons go out. it is pitch black for about 5 minuts, all you can hear is the agonising wails of darknsss.

Darkness: I dident kill them i swear, y are you burnig me. i did nothing. AHGHGH! Why would i kill my own parents?!?! AGGGGGGG.

*the world brightens again. Darnkess ,with senged and bloodstained close, walks to the others and falls face first on the ground.*

Darkness: *mumbels somthing about not being guilty*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Ryu, Castus, how many times have I said not to destroy the Keep?!?

*He waves his hand at the pillar and it repairs itself.*

Ron: Quickly now. Don't you want to do something other than stand here bickering? Save your anger for the demons lower down, not your own inner ones. Those cannot be conquered by anger...I should know.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran 'Or: im going thur the gate now...
*walks near it, the gate reacts like vit is excited, Steps in.*
*you see a burning village with bodies around*
Naran'Or:.....NOOOOOOOO, YOU ALL CANT BE DEAD... MATTHIAS MY BROTHER, MY FATHER, MY FREINDS, JEN!!! NO!!...we...we..were to...to. die..to..to..together..
*Naran'Or moves thru the gate and crys lightely*
Naran'Or:i...i.. cant see them...dead agan...not agan...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus walks over to Naran`or, he towers over him*

Castus: You hold much pain within your soul. I feel that you have had a past with as much, or more pain than mine. Here...

*He holds out his hand to Naran`or, a slight smile passing his rough exterior*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or:i was hoping it wouldnt show me that agan..but it did... i swear i will find my brother and kill him... hope this will tie things up for us
*Holds out hand to Castus and shakes it*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*a determined look comes over Castus's face*

Castus: OK, enough of this mushy shi...show of emotions. Can we please finish here, I'm itchin' to kill something.

*He spreads both pairs of wings,they fill the hallway, being too large to extend out fully*

Status
Not open for further replies.