Quest for the Dragon's Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Join me in a quest to the depths of the ancient Dragon's Keep.
(see my character profile)
We must find the Dragon's Eye Amulet before the horde of balrog swarm the Dragonlands and subjugate my fellow dragon bretheren.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
Ahh what the heck, I'll play.

I'll be Tidus (character submission Tidus outdated, see revised form Here

Constantly updated, so if I post an attack, skill you didn't read about at first, check back and it may have been newly added.

If I can, I may have my other character, Cloud join too.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thanks to AOL parental controls, i can't see them, but you can send me there stats and a pic (if there is one) through e-mail.
i'll pm you my screen name.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
Cloud...

Name: Cloud Strife
Height:6’5â€
Weight:200 Lb.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Golden Blonde
Class: Fighter/Swordsman
Element: Lightning
Race: Half-Elf

Current Level:11
Main Stats:
Health:3500
MP:600
Essence: 600

Description: Tall, and very muscular. Always wears his armor. Golden Blonde hair.

Weapon: Duel Lightning Blades

Equipment :Full body armor, Lightning Blades, various potions, scrolls, items, etc.

Spells:
1.Lightning-Self-explanatory, strikes opponent with lightning blast (20 MP)
2.Lightning 2nd level-level 2 of Lightning-available only after level 5 (45 MP)
3.Lightning 3rd level-level 3 of Lightning-available only after level 7 (60 MP)
4.Mega Lightning Final Level-Strongest Lightning attack-available only after level 15 (75 MP)
5.Power Shield-increases shield and reduce damage-power increases with level (25 MP)
6.Tracking-Increses tracking skill for a certain duration (30 MP)
7.Heal-Gives target a certain amount of health (10 MP)

Special Skills:
1.Invulnerablility-Turn he and all those around him invulnerable for a short time(aprox.30 seconds) (uses 50 essence power)
2.Hasten- Makes Cloud extremely fast (3x) (uses 40 essence power)
3.Lightning Blast- Shoots a strong bolt of lightning at the opponent (uses 25 essence power)
4.Teleport-Moves Cloud some distance instantly, great for scouting. (uses a mere 10 essence power)
5.Portal-Teleports Cloud and all party members who wish to go to certain locations (essence power usage depends on distance, anywhere between 50-500 or more) (used to teleport long distances to towns/monuments/special sites/etc.)
6.Energy Blast-Creates energy balls of certain elements to attack opponent with.

Natural Abilities:
1.Can see well in the dark
2.Can see far
3.Light-Footed, so makes almost no noise.
4.Can track anything. His tracking skills improve as he uses them.
5.Telepathic Communication
6.Apply Poison-Applies poison to weapon/item/etc.

Special Attacks:
1.Dark Slash-Deal greater than normal damage to the opponent.
2.Double Slice-Attacks opponent twice
3.Drain Blade-Steals health from an opponent (amount grows as Cloud gets stronger)
4.Lightning Cut-Strikes opponent multiple times with growing strength
5.Omnislash-Very powerful form of Lightning Cut. Same as on FF7 basically

Bio: His father was a Human Ranger, and the man who taught Cloud his tracking skills. His mother was a High Elf Mage/Bladeswoman and taught him his more “elven†skills, along with some simple magic spells that he uses often to both kill foes and remind him of Mom. Both of his parents were said to be missing or killed in a war against forces of Evil, and he has sworn to defend his and their honor by fighting all forces of darkness. His parents were given a gift by Dragon kind, a cup of Dragon blood, which gave them power, and was passed down to him…

Tidus...

Name: Tidus
Height:6’2â€
Weight:200 Lb.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Red
Class: Fighter/Swordsman
Element: Lightning/Fire
Race: Human

Current Level:12
Main Stats:
Health:4000
MP:800
Essence:800

Description: Tall, and very muscular. Wears a long white cape most of the time. Look at sig. for full example.

Weapons: Lightning Blade, Crystal Hilt, Flame Blade

Equipment: Body Armor, Lightning Sword, Crystal Hilt, various potions, scrolls, items, etc.

Spells:
1.Lightning-Self-explanatory, strikes opponent with lightning blast (20 MP)
2.Lightning 2nd level-level 2 of Lightning-available only after level 5 (45 MP)
3.Lightning 3rd level-level 3 of Lightning-available only after level 10 (60 MP)
4.Mega Lightning Final Level-Strongest Lightning attack-Gained after level 15 (75 MP)
5.Power Shield-increases shield and reduce damage-power increases with level (25 MP)
6.Tracking-Increses tracking skill for a certain duration (30 MP)
7.Heal-Gives target a certain amount of health (10 MP)

Special Skills:
1.Invulnerablility-Turn he and all those around him invulnerable for a short time (uses 50 essence power)
2.Speed up- Makes Tidus extremely fast for a short amount of time (uses 40 essence power)
3.Lightning Blast- Shoots a strong bolt of lightning at the opponent (uses 25 essence power)
4.Teleport-Moves Tidus some distance instantly, great for scouting. (uses 10 essence power)
5.Portal-Teleports Tidus and all party members who wish to go to certain locations (essence power usage depends on distance (used to teleport long distances to towns/monuments/special sites/etc.)
6.Energy Ball-Creates energy balls of certain elements to attack an opponent with. (uses 15 essesnce power)

Natural Abilities:
1.Can see well in the dark
2.Can see far
3.Light-Footed, so makes almost no noise.
4.Can track anything. His tracking skills improve as he uses them.
5.Telepathic Communication
6.Reads Minds, Thoughts, etc.
7.Apply Poison-Applies poison to weapon/item/etc.

Special Attacks:
1.Dark Slash-Deal greater damage to the opponent.
2.Double Slice-Attacks opponent twice
3.Drain Blade-Steals health from an opponent (amount grows as Tidus gets stronger)
4.Lightning Cut-Strikes opponent multiple times with growing strength
5.Omnislash-Very powerful form of Lightning Cut. Same as on FF7 basically
6.Powered Slice-Tidus reaches higher strength lvel and attacks using an enhanced attack consisting of Omnislach mixed with Drain Blade

Bio: His parents were killed by forces of darkness when he was young. He has trained in the art or fighting and swordplay to defend himself in the dangerous world. He tries his hardest every day to survive, and learns new things often. He dosen’t have many friends, because he has little trust in much of mankind. He is working every day to form a brighter future for himself, and to avenge his parent’s deaths. He was given a cup of Dragon Blood as a gift for helping them defend their home from massive groups of Undead and Ogres, lead by another dragon Clan. Though the dragons didn’t need his help, they appreciated it, for it helped them receive less casualties.

and

There ya go!(may change over time, always does ;) )

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jet!!!!!

Name: Jet Deathguard
Race: Human
Apperence: Vash with red eyes and royal blue hair
Armor: Metal lining in jacket
Weapon: Hes mainly a caster, but he has a dagger and a 12" caliber pump etches carving inset snipe pistol ill just call it a pistol
in his jacket
Home: Dentaria

Spells

Cumbustion:
allows fire spells

Cold wind:
allows ice and wind spells

Heavenly light:
Allows holy spells

Fire:

Flamethrower: contiusosly lauches fire out of his palm

Flame arrow: lauches a pircing fire arrow

Fireball: throws a fireball at opponent low cooldown low damage

Flame colum: creates many coloms under opponent
(semi Ultimate)

Ice:

Ice spike: throws an ice spike at opponent

Freeze: stuns opponent for 1 attack that does x2 dmg
semi ultimate

ice sword: name describes it

Snow storm: makes arena a snowstorm where you cant see

Holy: mainly up grades

Call upon Hermes God of agility: temoraroly increases agility
of jet and nearby enimes

Call upon Ares god of war: increases attack damage of nearby allies and Jet

Call upon Athena goddess of wisdom: increses intelligence of all nearby allies and Jet

Call upon Hephaestus god of smiths to make your armor: increases defence of all allies and Jet

History: Is Lord of elements or God of ele ments witchever DM chose

BTW like my new sig?

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Homestar, is that spam I see?

Or are you posting which character to use?

If so, try to make it not such a short post.

EDIT: That's much better, thank you.

Yes, I dolike your sig. =^-^=

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: In coming!!! Heaven's Bastard Son: Castus Nusradai

INDIGO!

BOT:
*A cold wind blows through the area as the all light is extinguished and Jet hits the ground*

???: God dammit! Get out of my way! *the light comes back* Ah, god, just where i wanted to be, if not a little shaken... Allow me to introduce myself, I am Castus Nusradai... *notices no ones around exceot a guy "sleeping" on the ground.* Dammit!

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Hey, is anyone here? Helloooo! Ahh there you guys are. Who are you?

*Tidus*The name's Tidus. Nice to meet you...

*Cloud*Cloud Strife. Nice to meet you. And who might the rest of you be?

*Jet*Jet Deathguard. Nice to meet you.

*Castus*Castus Nusradai.

*Cloud*Ok, so where are we going now?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I hope you don't mind me introducing myself like this. I'll use Ryu as found on Page 1 of the Character Submission thread. Let's see how this works.

[color=royal blue]Ryu stares off toward the party. He senses something familiar to him, and wants to make sure of what it is. Well then, I think I may have found him. What are you doing in a place like this, son of two of my allies? Ryu makes sure to block as much of his presence as possible, and his mind completely. He also makes sure to keep an eye on Castus, especially. He is well out of sight, and perched on a tree.

Ryu: *holding his right hand* What will you be on this quest?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Castus: I was told to come here and await a one Ron Wayward, for reasons that were not revealed to me. They hinted from behind their cloak that this person had information i could use to find my parents in this world, but i was unsure whether or not to trust him.

*Castus's two sets of wings flap independantly of each other in a slow pendulumistic swing*

ooc: remember, Castus is like 10 feet tall, at least, with wings spans of 100' and 25', depending on which wings you look at

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron Hayward: Hello. I'm Ron Hayward, owner of the Dragon's Keep. I have asked you to join me here to help me find the Dragon's Eye, which is hidden in the depths of the Keep. This is about the right size party I needed, thank you for joining.

OOC: I'm sort of writing a book so i hope you don't mind if i use some of your characters.

BOT: The Keep is littered with deadly traps and monsters, so watch your back. Beyond this level, I know nothing of the layout. Try not to get seperated from the party. Let's go.

*Ron starts walking towards the dark stairwell*

Reaction score
IMPORTANT!!!!: Homestar333 is my friend in r/l and he said hes not gunna be on the forums anymore.

ummm well i guess i wanna join maybe in stead of him as uh..... Zach topak thats right

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: If you don't mind, I'm going to have Ryu show himself when Castus, specifically, is in danger. He's really good at stealth (and is a Soul Avenger by now).

[color=royal blue]Ryu moves toward the group keeping his distance. He's keeping his presence as low as possible, and keeping quite. I'll have to keep my eyes on them. Shouldn't be too hard.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: could you keep me informed of the hights of the ceilings, or are we just going to ignore the fact that Castus is ten feet tall with huge wings?

BOT:
*Castus follows Ron, but stops for a moment and turns arround, thinking he heard something, but quickly dismisses it.*

Castus: Hmm, I wonder if my "babysitter" has found me...

ooc: not reffering to Ryu, but someone who hasn't entered the picture yet

Reaction score
*the cieling starts to shake*

*You hear a raming noise above*

*the cieling breaks in one piece*

*you see a huge (like even Castus thinks its big (id say 20 of him if you line them up)) dragon (the one in my sig) bite the one piece and Zach jumps inside*

Ron: not noticieing the dragon is worrying about the cieling

Zach: Your the owner right?

Ron: yes and i demand this is fixed

Zach: ok Dragthor put it back *dragon carefully lays it down* Fly back!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLAME THROWER!!!!!!!! *melts cieling in*

Zach: i am Zach. Zach Topak. Thats all for now Dragthor. Good boy.

(DM choice if jet is unwanted this happens if he isnt it doesnt)

Zach: Jet!!!! you must here for the same purpose but i shall not allow that to happen!!!! *runs up and kills jet by hitting him in the neck with his magnum* THATS FOR KILLING MY PHEONIX!!

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Guys, I sense we are... lets say... not alone. Keep your guard up, I know not if it is friend or foe.

*Tidus*I sense it too, Cloud.*Draws sword*Be prepared for anything...

*Castus*If you say so... I think I noticed something too, although I'm not as sure as you two.

*Cloud*Trust us. There's something near us. I don't sense it to be dangerus at the moment, but I could be wrong. No one's perfect after all...

OOC: Who this is refering to, you'll have to find out yourself.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Castus: Interesting, to say the least...

*Castus's wings continue to swing back and forth pendulumistically (ok, is this an actual word?) as he looks around taking in the destruction the dragon had caused and cleaned up.*

Castus (mists rising from his eyes): Could you have him break something else? I thoroughly enjoyed that. Maybe i'll break something...

*Castus pulls out a huge chain adorned with blades*

Castus (swinging the chain above his head): Lets see.... *throws chain and things can be heard breaking in the distance* Die you worthless pi...*catches himself* Ahem, uh, let us continue.

ooc: can you feel the anger burning within?

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: LOL that's rich. Definatly can feel it. He should visit the nice building with the padded walls. :) I like that place ;)
BOT:

*Tidus*Calm down Castus. Save it for the opponents, they deserve something like that.

*Cloud*Yea, I agree with Tidus. But I do like the idea of breaking stuff!*Cloud shoots a Lightning 3 at a wall, causing it to collapse.*

*Cloud*YAY, I'm happy now. Sort of. Anyway, if you do decide to go on a breaking spree, do it more quietly, I still feel a presence near us.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Keep this up... And they might just find me... Glad I have a good Globe of Invulnerablity. Ryu looks around at a few of the objecst that were broken by Castus and Cloud's little vent. Just some walls and pillars. Ryu looks at the ceiling. It didn't compromise the room. Ryu looks at his left arm, which has a sheild like item growing out of it now. He shakes the arm and the sheild wraps itself into his skin and disappears. They weren't a threat to me, and yet this still sprang out! I need to be more careful.[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.