Quest for the Dragon's Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: srry, i haven't read Ryu's stats bamthedoc. i didn't know about his dragon heritage.

BOT:

Ron: I told you, we must move quickly. Naran'Or, get a hold of your self.

*Turns to Ryu.*

Ron: I am truly sorry to insult your heritage. Let me say that they sense the peculiar trait of my dragon blood. My father was the Draco Paladin. A holy warrior for all dragon kind. He would moderate peace talks when factions of dragons would become too violent, and he was blessed by the Great White Dragon, our deity.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Darkness flows forth from Naran`or's Shard as Castus's eyes stop flaming and his Chains stop flaming. Castus looks around at the destruction he has caused, feeling the consequences for the first time. A few stones fall from the walls.*

Castus (to self): So much destruction... Could I have actually done this? *Lets out a deafening roar* I am meant to protect and guard when my hunting duties are not required, not destroy, however high the cost. This has been an....enlightening experience...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: It was more out of curiousity. Ron never "insulted" Ryu.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: Castus... Somethings cannot be prevented. You must learn the extent of your powers first.
Naran`or: *rising* I'm feeling better now. I just...can't take too much holy contact.
Ryu: Well, let's continue. It's gotten more interesting.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Fine then, let's get going. We must make it in time to...

*Ron then realizes what he is saying and catches himself.*

Castus: In time for what?

Ron: It is nothing. Let's continue.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or;yes lets get going

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Castus looks around through the darkness, seeing nothing he assumes it safe to proceed. By now all the light or darkness has gone from Ryu and Naran`or's Shards.*

Castus: This place brings forth cold chills within my spine.

*His flail appears in his hand with a burst of flame*

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ron: Ah, I keep forgetting. Those without dragon sight cannot see well in the depths of the Keep. Allow me to help.

*Pointing a clawed hand towards the wall, a white flame flashes from his palm, striking a pale stone set into the wall. The stone begins to glow, at first dull, then steadily brighter. Next to it, another stone bursts into light, and the trail of lighting stones continues down the hall.*

Ron: That should help us, and allow us to see any demons that try to sneak up on us. Unfortunately, it has also alerted any other demons that haven't heard our previous battle.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: If you don't mind, I'll scout ahead.
Ron: *as Ryu disappears* Wait...!
Naran`or: Don't worry. They won't see him.
Ron: Let's continue then...

After decending several more feet, Ryu reappears. He seems to be fine, and neither arm shows signs of creating weapons. Ryu pauses for a second before replying.

Ryu: Looks like a whole mess of fun the deeper we go. Oh? How far are we planning on going?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*At hearing of the fun that awaits them, Castus's eyes flare up and his chains appear in his left hand with a burst of flame as his flail evaporates.*

Castus: Let us move on with extreme speed, I smell some demons need slaying. Well, other than Naran`or, but killing him wouldn't bring me any joy...*to self*...too weak

ooc: i must make a note here, after trias's death, all the shards have changed a bit, only one other Shard need be present to activate another, and if any come in contact with the Vial that Castus carries...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran'or:*smerks* talk all you want, you have an upper hand agst me. any way lets go i need to some uh "replenishining" of deamon energies

Status
Not open for further replies.