Reaction score
Not all girls are like that. And it's your fault that you stay
with the wrong ones so don't take it out on the rest of us.​

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep that is your peoblem i have never had any problems with girls my self ok once or twice but i did have it coming

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes if you give them resons they can get very mein but not eivl well maybe that one that pratices wich craft creepy bich

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
How stereotypical of you people.
Every girl is different, no two are the same.

I can be mean if you make me mad just like any GUY can.​

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yup. if you make me mad, i give you the "eye," look for pictures of you in yearbook to use in voodoo, and make a special page in my agenda book for you. mainly saying "you are an ESB," but no one knows what that means other than me. and that title is already taken.....eh. i guess that'd be for calling you an assmonkey repeatedly and saying "meus deus" and "yoda looks like a green jumping bean, if you look sideways and the camera job is horrible...."

lildevil99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
k i dont know y u think all girls are evil. Did u know that maybe some of us dont like to do all that girlie stuff mostly r moms make us do that so ya.....like i love playing video games and sh.it like that so ya dont diss us cause u think some girls r snobs ok

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Damn are you all girl haters gay? I hate gay people. I love girls and not all girls are evil most of the girls I know aren't evil, they are nice and good looking and damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.