Program/module/utility/etc suggestion thread v 3.0

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
hmm msgs from server (like channel or freindlist) are hard to control ... dont think we can do anything there ... perhaps using color hack

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
thats possible i'll see what i can do, i need my d2 back tho

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
jeez... the extended f list seem to be all the talk... ill get busy... it wont be hard... start giving me option u want to see in it...

~Cant Do ( as of now... )
cant view it in channel
and cant see if there online or not...

~Possibles...
Mass messaging

~Am doing...
Editable colors for the extended part only
as many extra friends
same process as the build it... except it will be .f l
instead of /f l

Masta-MfIN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CuStOm-OwNaGe
jeez... the extended f list seem to be all the talk... ill get busy... it wont be hard... start giving me option u want to see in it...

~Cant Do ( as of now... )
cant view it in channel
and cant see if there online or not...

~Possibles...
Mass messaging

~Am doing...
Editable colors for the extended part only
as many extra friends
same process as the build it... except it will be .f l
instead of /f l
Hmm personally i wouldn't want any extra feutures so its as less detectable as possible. Ive been getting banned WAY too much. :(

Edit : nice Ass Avatar. :wavey

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
ok... i need some 1 go in with snifferxp and get every characters hex...
if u dont know wut im talking about... dont worry about it :)

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
making a drop module with d2hackit will be easy, because you could just send the packet for the body buffers, which don't require the item's id. I wouldn't know how to drop them item tho. :(

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
release date... could be tomorrow... could be next week... could be next month... :)

nah it should take me but a day or 2... be looking for it soon :)

joshua24

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just wanted to say ty to coolmission if he's making the drop mod..

he's kinda banned now but it was probably an imposter or something

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by (oolspot1
I already have a module that does exactly what theapposal was talking about. no one i see on bnet has d2hackit though. sad really....
also, funny story, about 50 kids have claimed to report me to blizzard, yet I have received no banning or warning of any kind. rather odd
lol, it's a waste of time. My brother reported a kid after he stole his account. Blizzard just replied saying they can do nothing. :p Blizzard doesn't care

~off topic, 100th post :p

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My idea some how send a packit and have a open char join closed, find the ip of the game ur in and have closed person join it open person gives closed person items
have open person go in to open and save on server
drop a game and have a open join it or the other way around
some how get ****ing open person in closed so we can get some hacks like in .09 bug keep it out of the hangs of all you newbs and only send out a few like in .09 like onlym valors, etc nothing like in the real open

ThaKn1ghToNi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Master~cloud. congratulations, you are one of the millions of people to post on the topic of letting open characters onto closed B net, and just like almost everyone else who has suggested it, your way makes almost no sence and isnt possible anyway. You suck at life for suggesting it. It would not only ruin the economy, but the entire game. Get the godly items that are already a part of the game and be godly because you worked for it, not just because you opened up jamellas and uploaded it.

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol thats funny how dumb you are how did expan items get into classic? how did 4 soc items get into diablo? how did all those buged items get there? not a dupe not a bug (i.e meph glich)
they were imported newb LOL impossable? wrong you can find IP of a game and join it in closed in Tcp/Ip it was pacthed but you find some way to do it for the longest time you could drop a game and rejoin it in open noob how do you think 512 ed jewls came to be? not a bug or anything to do with closed battle.net you ****ing jew go to blizzhackers were all your other korean friends are gook

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(Sorry 4 Dbl post)

you could join there server run a 3 party prog load your char in the game ahole alot of stuff like that, this what you look like newb? :confused: I didn't mean puting your open chars in your closed file but other ways and it did make scene its just hard for your because you work in a rice field and have the english reading ability to read at a 3 Grd reading level :/

you suck at life for it? lmfao whatever kid your just very mad because in .09 you couldn't afford to use bugs :/

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It isn't a good idea to flame in a thread THAT A MOD MADE!! I mean c'mon think about it are you two asking for a warning/temp ban/ perm ban? Follow the rules and just post module ideas, everybodies idea counts because even if it doesn't work or have any way to it may lead to a different module that will make everyone twice as happy so chill out guys and get back on topic.

BTW was wondering if you will be able to config the color of text on friends list?

I was thinking, and couldn't you just make it really quick to add/remove everyone in the text file and ignore any print screens and hit /f l? or something of the sort? I understand this is probably very hard to understand because I am in my own little word right now if you know what I mean.

Keep up the good work :)