Post your funny thing newbs say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well, your an idiot then aren't you? LT takes more skill because you need to expand WAY more. Because your mineral patches DO RUN OUT. Unlike BGH when it's basically forever. In money maps, to kill, just MASS a unit. In LT and other non-money maps you have to make combos and mix units in order to do sufficient damage and to send your opponent into remission.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
in every Blizzard map game you need to expand. You gather minerals at the same rate no matter what map. I never saw a BGH with anyone massing a unit there's always a combo: Tank/Gols, Zealots/Goon. I LT I saw about the same number of units as in BGH.

P.S: unless you talking about one-two hour games. read th end of my other post.
I might be really wrong I played this for three years, I'm just an average player that people call newb

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm not calling you a newb. And the only way you are going to see the same number of units in BGH as LT, it would be late game on LT and mid game on BGH. In LT you can't exactly mass a unit. I had to use a DT & Temps in Shuttle + Carriers + 36 Goons + Corsairs to bring this terran team down. I doubt a money map player would even think twice about making more than 3 different types of units for an assault.
In Zero Clutter, just play Zerg & go mass Guardians, easy. Too easy. If they die, just make another 36. In LT this isnt possible.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
BGH still requires strategy. You can't just mass up battlecruisers or carriers people can counter that easily(cloaked wraith,templar& goons or sairs, hydras,etc.) you have to scout for the rigght places to attack, when to, and how to. You sometimes see terran having gols, tanks, and and scv(maybe marines) to box in enemy and drop tanks and gols inside their base later.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You still MASS. Meaning ALOT of units. LT only has that in mid-late game. BGH is that throughout the whole game.

CerebralChain

Reaction score
I can't stop laughing evrey time i hear that lousy english.

"Are you a noob?" "non, i don't noob now"

And that is ONE example...

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i have around 12 acounts or so most have about 20 games plaed on them my best ones are protoss-shrimp and shrimpshark these are both for bw i have about 60 40 on shrimpshark and around 48 27 on protoss shrimp

Zmoney

Reaction score
i heard this one last night...
where is the talk button?
lol dont even ask me he just keep putting how do i talk?

Sc MaRiNe

Member!
Reaction score
Antarctica: The coolest place on earth (literally)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AKA-47
I respect the newbs who actually have the guts to admit they suck, sadly there aren't many of them.
I agree, even though im not that good myself, i help em out with building orders etc, and we even win sometimes. Then the guy hangs out with me and I cant lose him. Still, im happy to help out. Thats probably cause some guy taught me how to play. I remember trying to get a marine to repair the building, the first time i played it. Then i tryd to get the building to repair itself. LOL

CerebralChain

Reaction score
That's an annpying thing too. Most ppl dont understand quite wot latency is... It's most annoying when i play bounds, tho.

And why does everybody seem to think that all players have to set for extra high latency to make it stop lag? FFS! ITS ENUF THAT ONE (!!!!) PERSON DOES IT!!!! So now you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.