Post your funny thing newbs say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol i witness that last night in a ums newbs ha ha ha ha if its already set it dose nothing to click it again!

Fingersman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by james_in_time
What is the hardest non-money map around?
Try playing Blood bath or Red Canyon........I like those stages alot!!

LT is ok.

Oh yeah the classic is " You hack" :rolleyes:

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One time my newb partner did that alot (set high latency) non stop. And I new I could kill both my enemies and I told the newb partner to stop but he just did it over and over again. So I killed him. Then some guy bses me with 60 mutas I had like 120 hydras because I was sitting there and letting my minerals pile up so I can send my reinforcements. I totally killed him too. The bastards.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol here this alright me and my frined jiggy were in a 3v3 fastest shared map ever and when i attcked one of the guys oint he other team my teamate unallied and procedded to attck me
me frined jiggy fended off this attck on me while i killed the guy i was attacking. after this jiggy killed our bsing allie then our allie went and biult in the other dudes base we ended up winng and the whole time in the end when they new they were dead they all started typing u fags a cheaters bsing ur teamate and u rushed us. but in the begginging of the game the rules was stated no rules no nr it was in the title and i said it many times.
the suxed mad bad at money maps which was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.