Post a picture of your Significant Other (If you have one)

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
haha as if, nice try though

for some reason the close of up her looks alot like my Ex

Ebay.God

Member!
what you mean nice try though? are you stupid? i talk to her all the time, she is going to a funeral 2day for her uncles brother :S Unless you live in canada, she isnt your ex.

what would i get out of lying to you? :S

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
I'd post a pic of my ex but you would laugh =S

SpX

Member!
I wish I had a girlfriend...I don't though. I used to have one, but no being the dick she is, she dumped me for sum dickhead. Oh well, I could get a girlfriend if I wanted to but she's ugly.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
I had no idea CaptainDry was a chick, unless he's making a funny.

Nice wetsuit. Is that dude carrying a wakeboard or a surfboard o.o? I can't get a good look at it.

Originally posted by Ebay.God
what you mean nice try though? are you stupid? i talk to her all the time, she is going to a funeral 2day for her "uncles brother" :S Unless you live in canada, she isnt your ex.

what would i get out of lying to you? :S

You mean her uncle :p

Ebay.God

Member!
No, her uncles brother, im guessing they have different father or mother. Didnt really ask. And i Jebediah i could care less if you guys respected me,lol. Any why would you respect me if i had a hot girl? you would be like "what a lucky lucky fat man..." and thats about it..

captaindry

Member!
Originally posted by Jebediah
I had no idea CaptainDry was a chick, unless he's making a funny.

Nice wetsuit. Is that dude carrying a wakeboard or a surfboard o.o? I can't get a good look at it.
yesyes, I am a woman

Darkmatter

Battle God
Lol. Ebay.God, your Gf is quite attractive. ^^

Something tells me this topic is going to insune in a mssive flame war soon...

Ebay.God

Member!
lol, thank you darkmaster, dont you dare think about moving to canada to try to rape her! :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Originally posted by Ebay.God
lol, thank you darkmaster, dont you dare think about moving to canada to try to rape her! :p

I'm taken. So are you. :p

What is ''splitting''? ^_^

Lmao Kao, you would know. :p

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
HA! In my eyes, Savy > other girls, but that's just me. Woo she's coming over soon! YES TIME TO BUILD THE FORT!! AHAHAHAH (inside joke...lol).