Post a picture of your Significant Other (If you have one)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If you don't, just post a picture or some info on the person you HOPE to get with. :p

This is my True Love, Jessica. ^_^

Please no spamming and Nudity Pics. >.< I don't think the mod's really like me so don't get me in trouble!! :lucifer

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
This is going to quickly become a "MY GF IS HOTTER THAN YOURS" "NOSHES NOT MINES TEH HOTTEST"

Then Roach is going to come in here and post some 600lb heffer and AxL's going to close the thread...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
>.< If it goes that far they can kill it, I'm just curious on the whole thing lol. Half the people arn't on yet so It should live for a few hours. >.>

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
My girlfriend just got her senior pictures taken and she tells me they are very good. I'll post one as soon as I get it, but for now all I got is this pic. She hates it, I like it.

Her name is Angel, btw.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
My girlfriend just got her senior pictures taken and she tells me they are very good. I'll post one as soon as I get it, but for now all I got is this pic. She hates it, I like it.

Her name is Angel, btw.

I thought you were kidding when you said Tweak was your girlfriend.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Snap!!!

that was nice Kortikke(sp?)

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FishDynasty
Snap!!!

that was nice Kortikke(sp?)
Yeah, considering that it was my only funny post in like 4 months I'm pretty satisfied, too. The correct spelling is Korittke.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
damn! one k, two ts...change your name back!

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
JOkorittke, well at least you're out of your slump, eh?

I think I could get a pic of my g/f up here sooner or later, depending if she wants me to. :D

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
..thats her...awhile back

and stop talkign about other things your suposed to post a pic of your signifniadiwndiawndin other...so id appreaciate if you idiots stay on topic gg k thanks

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rix you have no reputation whatsoever and behaved bad ever since you posted your very first post on here so i suggest you lay low. and your gg k thanks line is getting very very VERY old and used/boring. just a hint

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol....I know it's a crappy cutout, but I did it in a few minutes. It's also a below-decent picture of her ><. And her name is Savannah, by the way.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Jesus Online
rix you have no reputation whatsoever and behaved bad ever since you posted your very first post on here so i suggest you lay low. and your gg k thanks line is getting very very VERY old and used/boring. just a hint
who r u?

so what r u gonna do?...report to the admins?...go the hell ahead...your not even staying on topic....pm me if you have a problem....

and you never knew me when i POSTED MY VERY FIRST POST...so id appreaciate if you stay the *** out of my business

ps. i do have a reputation as a matter of fact...

i used to be the gfx god on here and i created the CS forum skin...and edited by Prodig and i used to help everyone on the Diablo 2 forum...but i never been a mod of a public forum or nor do i care...

and ive been here before your time...so you got nothing on me to say....and im trying to keep the forum in order by tellin those idiots to stay on topic...and your post is definately not....

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jesus Online
I thought you were kidding when you said Tweak was your girlfriend.
What are you saying? I know you're not flaming me, are you? Because if you are, I'm getting you warned. So, what are you saying?

N[U]TS

Reaction score
pic of her and I

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
It may look alittle weird but its hard to get a pic.... My one and only lifemate :D

IDefy

Reaction score
A bronze hand lol.

I don't have a significant other.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Her name is Jessica. We've been going out for a few months now. She says she has another boyfriend, but I hear hes a douchebag anyways. Click here for her picture.