Pictures!

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Hehe, nice. Post the rest of them when you get the chance.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Can you include yourself in one of them?

Anyways, good pics.

-Frank :cool:

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Bush is to sucking dick as to cortalos is to pwning kao in alt sc.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I guess that's a plus to having him as president. I hear his next legislation will be the "No Dick Left Unsucked Act". Anyway, I'll have more pics in about a week.

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
great pics man psot more .. and in my opinion george bush should die

OT WOOT 1000 POSTS

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Bush sucks. But so does Kerry. I hate presidents. They suck. We never have a good one. Grr.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
OOOoooo... Political discussion... I invoke my right to freedom of speech to say that your ****ing opinion of Bush and republicans suck.

Learn how to use the edit function. It's amazing. *merges your double post. -RoaCh.

**** you roach...

CelestialBeaver said:
I guess that's a plus to having him as president. I hear his next legislation will be the "No Dick Left Unsucked Act". Anyway, I'll have more pics in about a week.

I think you should stop stealing the campaigning ads for the clinton administration and using it against bush.

Apparently it is more socially acceptable for our president to accept blowjobs from interns than it is to protect the country... I'm all for blowjobs... but I'd like to be alive to recieve them.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Actually it was a joke. And your argument relies on the assumption that I think presidents should be allowed to have sex on the job.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nice piccys CB =). Were you involved in the demonstration for just viewing?
Apparently it is more socially acceptable for our president to accept blowjobs from interns than it is to protect the country...
I think Bush should think about that while he is having more holiday time than any other president. While planes headed for targets in the U.S president Bush was posing for newspaper. It's sad that Clinton was sacked based completely on the affair.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
some of those signs are freaking awesome :p

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
CelestialBeaver said:
Actually it was a joke. And your argument relies on the assumption that I think presidents should be allowed to have sex on the job.
hey, I think he should be able to have sex on the job too... except I think it should be with his wife.. not an intern.

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
I think exactly the opossite, you should be able to screw yer secretary, otherwise, where can you do it?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Silynt Rage said:
hey, I think he should be able to have sex on the job too... except I think it should be with his wife.. not an intern.
That's retarted. So you think we should pay some guy 400k a year to **** around? How about this plan: Presidents get the same shitty vacation that the working class do. I have to plan my family vacations around the fact that my dad only gets about a week a year of vacation and he can only take it during his school's term breaks. Politicians need to get their heads out of their asses and realize that we can take their power just as we gave it to them.

On a side note, where'd you get the impression that I had negative opinions of Republicans? I was at the march to protest Bush. I have no problem with Republicans or Democrats.
Were you involved in the demonstration for just viewing?
Just the march on Sunday. If it were up to me I would have skipped the first week of school to stay for the rest of the convention.
**** you roach...
hahahah
Can you include yourself in one of them?
No, you ****ing stalker.