Paranormal

What do you beleive in as in paranormal?

• Cryptozoology(bigfoot, loch ness monster,etc.)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • UFOs, aliens

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
sure, but mathematics cant explain everything either. some things are just unexplainable.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
that is where luck enter. luck at the atomic lvl, the chaotic behaviour of the lectrons can cause weird enery and electromagnet fields.

Kitty

Reaction score
luck cant explain everything either. some things will jist stay unknown. anyway, did you ever read about the faces of belmez?

On August 23rd, 1971, in the small Spanish village of Bélmez, a startling and unusual event began to take place. In the home of Maria Gõmez Pereira an apparition was forming on the kitchen floor. It was a human face.
The features were distinct and almost mimicked the expressionist style of painting. Maria Pereira had no explanation for its presence and her first suspicions were that it was of paranormal origin. Six days later, in an attempt to destroy the apparition, the floor was ripped up and a new cement floor laid down. One week later another face appeared in exactly the same place. Bélmez is a small village where news such as this travels fast and very soon, the house was besieged by onlookers. Again, the Pereira family wanted to destroy the face, but the Mayor ordered it to be preserved. The face was removed from the floor and hung on the wall whilst the floor was dug up - it was felt that whatever was causing the apparitions must be beneath the floor, and it was well known that this village occupied ground that was once a graveyard. Nine feet down, human remains were discovered.

Two weeks after the new floor had been put down, another male face appeared. Another two weeks later, a female face appeared, this time with several smaller faces around it - nine to fifteen of them. This time, their development was observed by experts who were surprised to watch the shapes take form, almost in front of their very eyes. Many other faces formed, some very quickly, disappearing with equal haste - even over the course of a single day. Over time, the expressions appeared to change, get older and wizened. The faces did seem to be open to interpretation, both in their origin and their expression. Almost everyone who saw them, priest, psychiatrist, scientist, journalist, saw something slightly different in the features - was it irony, fear, shock, despair, happiness? Investigators made tape recordings whilst the house was unattended and locked. When replayed, the tapes contained inexplicable sounds of distant human wailing, whispering and crying

All attempts the banish the faces failed - the floor was ripped up several times. Detergent and scrubbing seemed to do nothing but change the expressions and widen the eyes. Eventually, each face would disappear in its own time and apparently subject to its own laws of physics. Whilst the faces appeared like expressionist paintings, and were indeed hailed as masterpieces of paranormal art by eminent painters, it is unclear as to what actual pigments, paint or dyes were used. Chemists were unable to detect any elements in the faces that were not present in concrete and were at a loss to explain the existence of the faces at all.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Spoky. And unxplainable.

But I'm still ceptical about it.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but as i stated earlier, i do believe in ghosts. but not all of them are pissed ones that reveal themselves and wail and hurt people or make them cold or freak them out. some spirits are just happy spirits living about with a full happy life that they had its just in the rare case that these souls had a life where they were like burned on a cross for something or whatever. thus they come back for vengence or what-not

Kitty

Reaction score
if that would happen id probably move out of the house and have it torn down, unless it was in my family for a long time.

i think if they found a grave underneath, they should have taken the remains and buried them properly, then maybe it would stop... i think the faces are still there though.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by KittieKitty
i think if they found a grave underneath, they should have taken the remains and buried them properly
not really, as i stated earlier, they wail and appear and cry out n stuff because of a cause in their life. im sure there are certain ways to fix that or something.

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is this thread still taking about ghost or has it turned in to some about some thing else.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
No. We're still talking about ghosts.

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man so what is new i havnt been reading like i all way dont read

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Well there's there article about poltergeist kitty posted and then.....that's it.

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehehe i think i am drunk from the bread a pop its true

yeast and suger and water and wall la hour or 2 later then moon shine

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Damn! Ghosts are the things in my head keeping me awake at night.

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i love the dark peaceful and quite all nice a cold how nice!!??

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by Maverick
It's okay if aliens are gonna rape as long as they all are blonde and beautiful. Aliens that came from a planet where there is no man and they came here and take me to there planet to be a king. I'll take that chance.
i wouldnt mind aliens if they looked like zora from ocarina.:D

Kitty

Reaction score
i heard about those, they are weird. i have no idea what the origin is, but i think its some other life forms trying to leave a message.