Paranormal

What do you beleive in as in paranormal?

• Cryptozoology(bigfoot, loch ness monster,etc.)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • UFOs, aliens

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Do you beleive in stuff like ufos, bigfoot, ghosts....stuff like that...if you do, then have you seen anything of this phenomena? Seriously, even if you think ive gone crazy like cortalos, then i anna know about this kinda stuff....other should include"NONE! YOUR F***ING MAD TO BELEIVE ANY OF IT!!!"

silentwolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive seen a ufo, seriously!!!, 3 times, if u think im crazy then watever i know what i saw, and if theres aliums, then there must be bugfoots, locknests, and ghosts

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
A WW1 house was refurnished and resold, the couple that bought the house were having an ordinary day, when the wife screamed yelling something unitelligable. The husband came rushing to see, he had video camera with him and taped this scene claiming that a ghost appeared.
Click Here For The Site With The Video Clip

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
thats good to hear.....paranormal stuff has alwas been one of my favorite things. i have seen the ufos, i have seen the tracks of the bigfoot. if im crazy, then cortalos, is time to warn bush abot the canadians.lol

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im paranormal.. but i dont believe in kevins so i guess i dont believe in paranormal activity

now to be more logic... i do believe there are such thing as life on other planets because why the **** would earth be the ONLY planet in the entire universe to support life? makes no sence!!!

i for some reason believe in ghosts... but not just mean unsettled ghosts like on TV. i mean peaceful ones that dont want revenge and just peacefully look down on us.

i dont believe in monsters
i SERIOUSLY dont believe in UFOs because those ballistic missle trackers would have identified it. also, if there are any aliens and they had more intelligence then a toaster they wouldnt make such a primitive model. besides, they cant be that primitive if they can make it to our planet cuz there is no record of any alien life on planets anywhere near us.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by punk rock yam
now to be more logic... i do believe there are such thing as life on other planets because why the **** would earth be the ONLY planet in the entire universe to support life? makes no sence!!!
I Agree I mean if god created our planet (for those of you that believe that) then he wouldnt make man the only life form in the milky way galaxy. But until we figure out how to hop galaxies and crap like that we need to explore like on other planet first, like Jupitor!, there may be little gas jupitarians floating around there!

lildevil99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i belive in only ghost this is becasue i saw my grandpa once above me when i was sleepinh. What happened was i was sleeping and i heard a nosie that woke me up. But wheni looked up at my celing i sweear to god i saw my grandpa.

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I do believe in the paranormal, but i'm only convinced about a few things.
1. ghosts: I know someone who actually came into contact with a spirit, and this was no casper he friendly ghost. If you want to hear the story ask me later, and i'll post it.

2.Clairvoiance: I have seen one example of this that I remember, and heard a second one from a very reliable sorce. The first was a mind reading trick I did with my cousin. I got 7 consecutive numbers correct form what he was thinking. The chances of this happening is one in ten million since they were all from a series of numbers that could have been 1-10. I may be off on the number of consecutive numbers, but it was close to this.

The second occurance was from when my father read my uncles thoughts while dreaming. He was saying the answer to a question my uncle was saying.

3.Out of body experience: I had one once, I went back in time to when I wqs younger. It is of course possible that this was a hallucination, but I have never done drugs. It was probably not accidental self hypnosis memory retrieval, because I could see myself from behind. Also I doubt it was a dream, because when I came out of it my eyes were open.

4. there are more and I will post them on this reply as I remember them.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by elfstone
3.Out of body experience: I had one once, I went back in time to when I wqs younger. It is of course possible that this was a hallucination, but I have never done drugs. It was probably not accidental self hypnosis memory retrieval, because I could see myself from behind. Also I doubt it was a dream, because when I came out of it my eyes were open.
im tellin you to check and see if theres a gas leak and your house.... sometimes when i wake up im in the kitchen so dont be tellin me that it wasnt a dream cuz your eyes were open

Originally posted by Kaldaris
But until we figure out how to hop galaxies and crap like that we need to explore like on other planet first, like Jupitor!, there may be little gas jupitarians floating around there!
yes yes i saw one it tried to t0uch my ass!!

silentwolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive seen several signs of ghost in my life, and ive seen about 3 ufos, aliens must exist, theres billions of galaxys beside this one, maybe theres a advanced human race out there, and big foot is a cave man that didnt evolve into human, but is slowly becoming extinct, nessi is a dinosar who survived and made offspring

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
ive seen a ufo...when i was really little, like one or two.....i was sleeping in my moms bed when my mom was up late doing something for her class...i wasnt fully asleep yet and i saw this glowing thing outside my window....