Paranormal

What do you beleive in as in paranormal?

• Cryptozoology(bigfoot, loch ness monster,etc.)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • UFOs, aliens

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill say it again guys

i SERIOUSLY dont believe in UFOs because those ballistic missle trackers would have identified it. also, if there are any aliens and they had more intelligence then a toaster they wouldnt make such a primitive model. besides, they cant be that primitive if they can make it to our planet cuz there is no record of any alien life on planets anywhere near us.

also, they said thatt aliens could possibly have been around 7 billion years before we came around. they said that they could possible be invisable from their technology

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
hey, if theyre smart enough to come here, then they shuold be smart enough to figure out how to stay cloaked, besides what about all the sensory going haywire in all those ufo reports?

silentwolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that they use there teleporting technology to check every house in every city, and make billions of blue prints to plan an invasion and make us all there slaves, theres been lots of reports of skinny grey dudes with big eyes, wondering around peoples houses, but the goverment is hidding the evidence

General Xizor

Member!
Reaction score
Travelling through galaxy, Hunting prey...
Website
Visit site
I believe in UFOs and aliens, but not the little green guys with big heads, and flying saucers.
There are probably thousands of different races out there.
I think that those UFOs we see are just scouts or scientists.
They probably have a Super Star Destroyer waiting on the edge of the galaxy......

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I don't believe in Big Foot, but I do believe in the Loch Ness Monster. I even have my own theory which is that it was one of those dinosaurs with the long necks that ate lots of fish was frozen in some kind of underground cave and when the ice age came it preserved his body in the frozen water.

I also believe in Aliens, but not the big eyed freaky Aliens that people think they are. Aliens that I believe in are just like us, but different in some stuff like language and appearence. If you think about it, then scientist can't see much further than Pluto and cant possibly travel that far within a small amount of time. Other Galaxies probally have planets just like Earth that are inhabited.

I don't believe in Ghost though, that is just something that doesn't seem possible in my eyes...

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I AM A PERSON I FEW WORDS I MAKE THIS QUICK

I DONT BELEIVE IN MONSTERS. THAT JUST CRAP TO SCARE LITTLE KIDS.

NOW ON TO GHOSTS AND AFTER LIFE THERE HAS TO BE SOME THING AFTER LIFE.
LIFE ON OTHER WORLDS THERE HAS TO BE. I AGREE WITH ,PUNK ROCK YAM, WHY IN THE HELL WOULDNT THERE BE. QUOTING MOVIES , "IF THERE WASNT ANY OTHER LIFE OUT THERE IT JUST BE A BIG WASTE OF SPACE."

AND WHAT IN THE HELL.. THE Loch Ness Monster HAS BEEN ALL READY FOUND BY HOMER SIMPSON A BURNS.!

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YES IT IS REAL SO THERE HAHAHA

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Since you saw the first little "ghost" thing, I wanted to show you another one, its not as scary now that you've seen it.
Where's Waldo?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
MAn u guy mad old wounds i thout time healed already when i was little man i was whatching them freky paranormal news man that show was scary o well time to bring out the old chi spell kit in case

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i think that there was a ghost in my house once...i went to sleep wit all the blankets on me....when i woke up, the comforter was at the other side of the room! 10 feet away, so i was like, i couldnt have thrown it....and my computer never turns off! ill tell it to shut down...1 hour later....its on! and when i went to turn it on after school, it went on automatically! i was creeped....but i think i heard bigfoot once, seriously, i was up near lake shasta, hikin, and i hear a growlish yell. i looked around and cuz i was on a hill (alone! i wandered off, i was like 7-8) and i looked down at some ferns and saw it movin around....so i ran untill i found my parents, they didnt believe me though. and another time i saw him! i was over in the sierras, and i was bored so i looked around several times, and saw a tree move, and to my dismay, a person lookin figure moved away from me! it was dark though, so it coulda been a person or bigfoot!

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your dad or mom came in and shut off your computer to save power OR turned it on to uuhh.. use it. how big is your room? i can get my comforter 5 feet away from my bed before it hits a wall. sometimes i kick it off slowly. i bet that thing behind trees was some type of creature. i bet there is some type of large unknown species taht has some relativity to man... but i am truely not afraid of it.