Ok...who Did It

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Akule
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!

IM SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT. EVERY TIME I SEE YOU POST I WANT TO STAB MY EYES WITH GIANT FORKS!! SHUT... THE... FUCK UP! NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY... DO THE FORUMS A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF STUPID FUCKING TRASH!

God... im dead serious every time i see you post i get really pissed at your stupidity. You're a fucking moron... all you do is bitch and complain with the grammatical skills of a three year old. Shut the fuck up im sick of it. Learn to speak english and get some common sense.... fuck you're so... annoyingly stupid.
hahahah can u plz do what u said..that thing with the forks :D..lol.

i dont give any importants to ur stupid comments if that means anything to u. so u know what? u are wasting ur time. and btw learn how u phrase a sensence before u are trying to talk about grammar and 3 .y.os with that shit. makes u look bad, u know ;). And i would follow ur own advice and shut the fuk up.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
hahahah can u plz do what u said..that thing with the forks :D..lol.

i dont give any importants to ur stupid comments if that means anything to u. so u know what? u are wasting ur time. and btw learn how u phrase a sensence before u are trying to talk about grammar and 3 .y.os with that shit. makes u look bad, u know ;). And i would follow ur own advice and shut the fuk up.
You really should use a spell checker.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
... what the hell did you just say? I honestly cant make sense of your posts... i mean jesus fucking christ...

i dont give any importants
what the hell does that mean??!! WHAT??!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!

and btw learn how u phrase a sensence before u are trying to talk about grammar and 3 .y.os with that shit. makes u look bad, u know . And i would follow ur own advice and shut the fuk up.
.... i think you just made my point for me.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol u know what axl...keep flaming me buddy..maybe we can ban the first admin. just because u are in battle staff doesnt mean u dont brake the rules.

I'd watch it if i was u.

and about not the perfect grammar u expect me to use I got an excuse ..whats yours?

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
lol u know what axl...keep flaming me buddy..maybe we can ban the first admin. just because u are in battle staff doesnt mean u dont brake the rules.
What rules have I broken?

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
It was me.

-Frank :cool:

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:rolleyes
And here I was thinking I'd seen just about everything these two could do...

I can't/won't take sides because I try to get along with everyone, and I actually do like the both of you (for different reasons ;)). Arguing will get you nowhere but getting off topic, flaming, and spamming -- or just getting sick...

Bah...Why am I even responding...

As for what happened in the Chick-Thread, that was blatant disregard for other people's feelings. There are a lot of people who think that "fat" is hot. Why do you think the term "fat fetish" has been created? If the thread is about attractive women, people should be allowed to post whatever they please, as long as it doesn't break any forum rules.

It's a "Chick Thread" for crying out loud!!

RoD, I'm with you on this...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well yeah we sort of got off topic but unlike u bam i dont even try keeping everybody happy or even be liked be everyone. i preffer to waste my energy on something a lot easier to achieve.

i was like u but i got tired to be consider the quiet girl that tries to be liked by eveybody. so now..i am telling whats on my mind so u gotta deal with it :p.

NewPosts

New threads