Ok...who Did It

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who deleted my fat chick picture, out of the chick thread, and why? Just so you know, it isn't against the rules. You can't make special rules for a certain thread. Sorry.

NOW WHO DID IT?

KTHNXDIE

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OMG OWNED GG NO RE BBQ

wasnt me =/

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
*goes to post a bunch of fat chicks*

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I AM SO REPOSTING THAT FAT CHICK

ASSHOLES

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
I think that Teddy is telling a falsehood :)

ShaftedTwice

Teddy

Reaction score
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
*goes to post a bunch of fat chicks*

*follows in disbelief*:sly

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
The thread was meant for good looking woman. For the love of god. You just ruined the best thread in the asylum. Idiots.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i didnt do it but i find that discrimitantion. in big lines isnt much differnt than calling ppl names or making fun of thier skin color. so give it a brake roach. im sure u can find something better to put up.

I didnt thought bf is for discriminating ppl. we supposed to tolerate eachother no matter how we look like, fat , skinny, white or black.

now ..peace!.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
i didnt do it but i find that discrimitantion. in big lines isnt much differnt than calling ppl names or making fun of thier skin color. so give it a brake roach. im sure u can find something better to put up.

I didnt thought bf is for discriminating ppl. we supposed to tolerate eachother no matter how we look like, fat , skinny, white or black.

now ..peace!.
Holy shit your an idiot. The thread is for GOOD looking woman. Not ugly woman, not fat woman.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Too bad fat chicks are a major turnon, the fat is so warm... *gets absorbed in roaches ass fat*

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, axl waxl...the thread is an opinionated thread, needless to say. Maybe me and tweak think fat chicks ARE good looking! MAYBE WE LOVE THEM. SO WE WILL POST THEM

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by AxL
Holy shit your an idiot. The thread is for GOOD looking woman. Not ugly woman, not fat woman.
If u would have more than a neuron in ur frozen brain i would boder to answer u.. but pfffffft..alas

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Sorry, axl waxl...the thread is an opinionated thread, needless to say. Maybe me and tweak think fat chicks ARE good looking! MAYBE WE LOVE THEM. SO WE WILL POST THEM
Stop being sarcastic.

Said via AIM
ReD ZePPeLiN 61:A majority of people disagree with you (if you are serious) and that is not what the thread is for. Whether you like it or not.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually the thread is for "hot" chicks. What if I think the chicks YOU posted were ugly? Should you remove them? I THINK NOT!

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by VBadGirl

now ..peace!.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!

IM SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT. EVERY TIME I SEE YOU POST I WANT TO STAB MY EYES WITH GIANT FORKS!! SHUT... THE... FUCK UP! NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY... DO THE FORUMS A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF STUPID FUCKING TRASH!

God... im dead serious every time i see you post i get really pissed at your stupidity. You're a fucking moron... all you do is bitch and complain with the grammatical skills of a three year old. Shut the fuck up im sick of it. Learn to speak english and get some common sense.... fuck you're so... annoyingly stupid.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!

IM SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT. EVERY TIME I SEE YOU POST I WANT TO STAB MY EYES WITH GIANT FORKS!! SHUT... THE... FUCK UP! NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY... DO THE FORUMS A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF STUPID FUCKING TRASH!
YAY

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahaha whoa! Calm down big boy!