Oh how I love starfall...

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I'm moving away from the Priestess, I'm finding keeper of the grove more usefull.... Just when they think they can get their hero away, you friggin' wrap em up with your thorns. You can get thorns aura too... which deals a maximum of 30% damage back to the opponent. And lastly you can have treants, just when you think you've got the battle won... blam, treants pop up. Kind of like Raise dead. That stuff is hell for elf players.. you get some treants in a treefull of whisps, and the whisps no longer have wood to harvest. At the same time, treants produce instant back access to a base, so you can avoid towers and such, turn the nice barracade of trees into your army. Destroy the base from the inside out.

Not that Tranquility is the best Ultimate, but KOTG makes up for it in so many other ways. Priestess is cool but I'm becoming more advanced and finding that KOTG is the way to go.

chammer16

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like a few different spells. i think bladestorm can be devastating. if you can get right in the middle of the enemy's army and activate it you can do some serious damage. the only drawback to that is if you dont kill enough people to escape, yer dead!

but i also think that demon hunters are the all around best heroes. i love mana burn and metamorphosis rules. theyre even more effective if you got a priestess to back em up. starfall's great when you got cover.

i guess im saying that i dont have a favorite spell because if youre gonna win a game you gotta have more than a spell going for you. you gotta have a good hero, and more importantly, a strong army. if you dont got that, spells do you nothing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silynt Rage
I'm moving away from the Priestess, I'm finding keeper of the grove more usefull.... Just when they think they can get their hero away, you friggin' wrap em up with your thorns. You can get thorns aura too... which deals a maximum of 30% damage back to the opponent. And lastly you can have treants, just when you think you've got the battle won... blam, treants pop up. Kind of like Raise dead. That stuff is hell for elf players.. you get some treants in a treefull of whisps, and the whisps no longer have wood to harvest. At the same time, treants produce instant back access to a base, so you can avoid towers and such, turn the nice barracade of trees into your army. Destroy the base from the inside out.

Not that Tranquility is the best Ultimate, but KOTG makes up for it in so many other ways. Priestess is cool but I'm becoming more advanced and finding that KOTG is the way to go.
I think KOTG is the best hero for Night elves, like Dreadlord is for undead. Demon hunter is realy crappy, one sleep will prevent mana burn, or metamorphasis from occuring. Those spells suck anyways. Infernal has to be one of the best skills. Infernals are extremely powerful, and with an army behind it, devastating. me and my partner had 4 infernals attacking a base at once, while we were attacking another base. Starfal is easy to counter, by either stunning, or sleeping the POTM.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well for the POTM thing to counter the sleep is keep an Anti-magic shell potion with you when you use it but... you need to use it before starfall. If you try to use it during it will stop starfall.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Starfall is one great spell that I've seen... but there are loads of greater spells. Mass Teleport is much more deadlier when used properly, Bladestorm is the killer for close combat and loads of other weaker spells like Blizzard (for small combat) and War Stomp are good for earlier battles.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I dont' think warstomp is that great, you get some ranged units with some meat blockers in frong, you'll totally own that warstomp.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well i had one Infernal stone and me and my partner were dreadlords so we got a nice 3 out of that. He summond another one to get a 4th, not sure how though maybe he had a stone.