New Picture Thread

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
ok so im not in the kkk......but the possablity is always there in case of a black take over

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Just occured to me i havn't really posted a pic officially yet but you all know what i look like anyway..

Here's me like 2 minutes ago in my room with boxes everywhere waiting to be moved out.

Pretty shit pic but it's all i got right now

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Heheh i'm not sure if that was ment to be a good or bad thing?

You said a while ago that you were going to give snowboarding a shot. How did you find it? Bit different from skiing huh?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heheh i'm not sure if that was ment to be a good or bad thing?

You said a while ago that you were going to give snowboarding a shot. How did you find it? Bit different from skiing huh?
I guess its a neutral thing...
Yeah man, I gave it a shot...the season is over though...I still have to get over that learning curve! I went on the steepest slopes, I didnt really care because there was literally a foot of powder snow. It was like falling on a matress...It's a bit harder to maneuver on the powder though...Its so fun though, cant wait untill next winter!

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
I guess its a neutral thing...
Yeah man, I gave it a shot...the season is over though...I still have to get over that learning curve! I went on the steepest slopes, I didnt really care because there was literally a foot of powder snow. It was like falling on a matress...It's a bit harder to maneuver on the powder though...Its so fun though, cant wait untill next winter!
Fair do's man, it's good to get used to the steeper slopes early on. Next winter, when you start getting a bit more confident with stability at speed, try sticking to a line that the faster people use thats been more worn in and less powdery. Sometimes you can get some good speed following the lines of people that have worn the snow in a bit.

I look like Bart Simpson? Heh, uh sure why not. Thanks :)

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
you havent seen bart simpson until you've seen frank.
(icedevilsomething)