New New Picture Thread

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Lol... I used to collect beanie babies. Now I just favor the wolf ones. You think the handcuffs are kinky..? You havn't seen the anal beads I hide under my bed... o_<

:hop

Dark Mistress

Sowwy, Mike. I wuv someone else... o_<

THERE'S MY BABY, DAVEY!!!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
You had the picture in your avatar like two days ago, so how did you take it just a couple seconds ago? Time travel??!1

Dark Mistress

No, it's a different picture... As you can see in my avatar, you can't see the tissue box. And in the new picture, you can... Along with different sides of the handcuffs being seen...

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member

here i am in the middle of salzburg with one arm and one twentieth of an arm

was

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
We have a winner. ^^^

Bjornita: there's absolutly no possible way to guess your age. Based on that picture, I'd say you're between.... 12 and 42.

Dark Mistress

The drawing says 2, I dunno... 15, 16..?

I'm badass..? XD

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
No, it's a different picture... As you can see in my avatar, you can't see the tissue box. And in the new picture, you can... Along with different sides of the handcuffs being seen...
clearly lies.

Clearcast

Member!
Jesus B-E is right, i can't even tell the difference anymore.. How old are you Bjornita?

Also i know it's a bit late but Andrew, you remind me of someone up college we call Spartacus lol.

Dark Mistress

CB- I didn't lie... =\

TheBastardWord- I don't have to try, I am... =P

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
We have a winner. ^^^

Bjornita: there's absolutly no possible way to guess your age. Based on that picture, I'd say you're between.... 12 and 42.
You can judge her age better trough the avatar.