New New New Picture Thread

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to refer to Water-skiing. Silly me :D.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
About 10 minutes of looking around on Craigslist and I found about a dozen ~15-20foot boats in good working condition that top at about 30 knots for under 3000$. So...yeah, I think I'll go pick one of them up in the next month or so. Sorry you're poor and can't afford to just go out and buy things on a whim like I can.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Too bad money can't buy hair, a personality, a healthy body, some likeability, happiness, or erase being a fuck-up.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
what? since when? who cares about that shit when ur filthy rich? don't believe the bullshit cartoons that say otherwise

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Too bad money can't buy hair, a personality, a healthy body, some likeability, happiness, or erase being a fuck-up.
Actually, it can buy every single one of those. Well, maybe stretching it on a personality, but the rest money buys.

Of course, you wouldn't know, because you don't have money so...:acclaim

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
i giggled. y so serious tho jen jen?

a boat would be cool but im sure id never use one aside from wakeboarding or the such

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
How would one exactly prove otherwise on an interweb forums?

I'm obviously likable as I've got quite a few people that would die for me and I'd die for them.

I can, essentially, afford to 'buy' my way up transplant lists should I ever need a new liver/kidney/so on and so forth.

I can get hair implants/rogain products/wigs with money.

People who say money can't buy happiness don't know what to buy/don't have enough money. I've never been happier in my life, and it's partly because I can just go around and buy whatever I want whenever I want.

I have a personality, weather you think it's a good one or not isn't something I actually care about, as you mean next to nothing to me. The friends/relationships I've made IRL are a good enough test of just how much or how good of a personality I have.

And erasing me "being a fuck up" doesn't even register to me. Considering that no one that means a damn to me think's that I'm in any way a fuck up, and there are quite a few people that I know of that would kill to live how I live and be who I am...And I'm pretty sure the charities/school I've donated too don't consider me a "fuck-up", so I guess money can erase that as well.

You're just drawing straws here Jenny. I mean, a year ago you'd at least come up with something halfway decent. You're falling into the catagory of Dragnskull and LizardBreath by just repeating the same shit over and over anytime I bring up one thing or another.

Now, is there anything else you'd like to add, or...?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
How would one exactly prove otherwise on an interweb forums?

I'm obviously likable as I've got quite a few people that would die for me and I'd die for them.

I can, essentially, afford to 'buy' my way up transplant lists should I ever need a new liver/kidney/so on and so forth.

I can get hair implants/rogain products/wigs with money.

People who say money can't buy happiness don't know what to buy/don't have enough money. I've never been happier in my life, and it's partly because I can just go around and buy whatever I want whenever I want.

I have a personality, weather you think it's a good one or not isn't something I actually care about, as you mean next to nothing to me. The friends/relationships I've made IRL are a good enough test of just how much or how good of a personality I have.

And erasing me "being a fuck up" doesn't even register to me. Considering that no one that means a damn to me think's that I'm in any way a fuck up, and there are quite a few people that I know of that would kill to live how I live and be who I am...And I'm pretty sure the charities/school I've donated too don't consider me a "fuck-up", so I guess money can erase that as well.

You're just drawing straws here Jenny. I mean, a year ago you'd at least come up with something halfway decent. You're falling into the catagory of Dragnskull and LizardBreath by just repeating the same shit over and over anytime I bring up one thing or another.

Now, is there anything else you'd like to add, or...?
You can't even be likeable on the internet. It takes little social experience or prowess to be accepted on the internet and yet you fail at this. Not to mention you have to lie about everything on here just to get "accepted."

Sure you can. I bet you're real rich. You dress like shit, look like shit, and the company you've proven to keep appears much the same thing. Sure, some people don't always appear as they are, but my intuition tells me you appear exactly as you are.

Do it. You need them.

Superficial happiness is different to true happiness. I'm sorry you've never experience the latter. Enjoy a superficial life alone with all your imaginary riches.

Yeah your personality is shitty. You're a negative person. You may think people like that but you're wrong. You already claimed you're rich. Your friends are probably using you for your money. Regardless you have no personality in my eyes. Just another negative asshole with no decency.

Yeah, I'm sure you've donated a lot to schools/charities. What a liar. The fact you've bragged about this before - online by the way - makes it even more of an obvious lie. Even if you did donate to charities, so what? Do you think forking cash into the faces of people blinds them of how much of a shitty person you are? It doesn't. You've accomplished nothing bragworthy. Did/pretended to do a bunch of drugs, supposedly got a record deal with ICP or some stupid shit, failed (of what you told me) tons of classes which would get you kicked out of any credible school. Yet you still show up to belittle others like Vadriel or Bret and being a genuine dick to everyone because you think you're something special or better than them. You're not. You're a disgusting human being. You act like you don't care what I have to say or what anyone else thinks here, but if you didn't care you wouldn't "brag" to people here or even still log-in to the forums.

Something decent? Everything I've said about Vadriel or LB or any of the frequent punching bags has become material for you. Jokes I may years ago you still do. I haven't changed at all. I'm not just 'drawing straws.' You're just pissy because you're on the receiving end for once and everyone is starting to see you for what you really are.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
It would look much nicer... IN YOUR HANDS! ;)

In my hands like that? Anchors r a bitch to set by yourself >.> I swear women are worthless...

@ mike well yea this boat is a super speed boat lol can do 80 mph on flat water...insane power but it also has a cabin inside with tv bed toilet ect....I have a yacht boat that I use to go fishing in... this is just for cruising picking up sluts and going to water bars and beaches lol

Btw this was at boca grande not to far from you like 30 min I think. Get your lbss crew to come out and get drunk and go to cabbage key with me ;D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Jenny is it easy for you to have a go at a guy like Mike then put up your arrogant facade and act like you own this place? You might be kidding about how you act, but it's getting old.

I know this is highly irrelevant to the current topic, but reading it made me realise that you two are just as bad as each other when it comes to arrogance. And nobody likes arrogance.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
the problem is she still thinks its cool to be mean....pbbt thats so 07

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Jenny is it easy for you to have a go at a guy like Mike then put up your arrogant facade and act like you own this place? You might be kidding about how you act, but it's getting old.

I know this is highly irrelevant to the current topic, but reading it made me realise that you two are just as bad as each other when it comes to arrogance. And nobody likes arrogance.
I don't know what I've been arrogant about or how I've acted like I own this place?

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
although i enjoy the occasional well thought out flame...what we have here is straight bashing, if you guys would lighten the fuck up a bit you might actually enjoy yourself

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
if u looked 1/2 like ur avay then yea... I'd totally do you