New admin..

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
As some of you may know by now, cortalos has recently added me as a co-admin. Scary? Yes, I was just as scared as you. I am here basically to help out with the frontend things around BF...and to deal with any problems that may arise. I'm a very active member of BF..so I hope that my activity *and love for BF ;)*, can provide you with the help that you need in the quickest way possible, and to help make BF a better place. I'll be looking out for you all. I've also been working on a project with cort *behind the scenes*...in the secret secks forum and on aim.

Also, just incase you didn't notice, the CS forums are now on the main page as well...in hopes to drive more attention to it. So yes, it's there now...it's no longer a subsection :)...go visit it if you play counterstrike.

So, you either love me, want to marry me and have secks with me every day, or you hate me. Either way, I'm here to help..and hope that I can contribute something good to BF. Feel free to tell me what you think here!

If you need help, or need to contact me for any reason, you can at roach@battleforums.com or on aim: RoaCh Of DisCord.

Tata..

-RoaCh

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Roach of Discord said:
As some of you may know by now, cortalos has recently added me as a co-admin. Scary? Yes, I was just as scared as you. I am here basically to help out with the frontend things around BF...and to deal with any problems that may arise. I'm a very active member of BF..so I hope that my activity *and love for BF ;)*, can provide you with the help that you need in the quickest way possible, and to help make BF a better place. I'll be looking out for you all. I've also been working on a project with cort *behind the scenes*...in the secret secks forum and on aim.

Also, just incase you didn't notice, the CS forums are now on the main page as well...in hopes to drive more attention to it. So yes, it's there now...it's no longer a subsection :)...go visit it if you play counterstrike.

So, you either love me, want to marry me and have secks with me every day, or you hate me. Either way, I'm here to help..and hope that I can contribute something good to BF. Feel free to tell me what you think here!

If you need help, or need to contact me for any reason, you can at roach@battleforums.com or on aim: RoaCh Of DisCord.

Tata..

-RoaCh
Congrats Mr. Of Discord

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Roach of Discord said:

Tata..

-RoaCh
I am still a firm believer that promoting more people creates more problems.

But whatever the case, you need to improve on your spelling. Otherwise I refuse to respect you.

I expect you to have the grace of the departed Amantis, the maturity of the departed Amantis, but the activity of your own whim. That is, more than that of Amantis.*

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Yay! Congratulations, Roach. :)
I wish you much patience.

x42bn6, he's not going to be Amantis.
And frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way.
He's good the way he is.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Amantis left us all for a life... How rude!

Roach, you know I support you in being admin. Just don't mess up like 75% of the other Admin's that have ever been chosen. Don't go on a power streak and kill everyone or the forums like Placebo and Summit did.

Keep your calm and slit my wrists with me.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn, who comes to these forums?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
I am still a firm believer that promoting more people creates more problems.
Man, that was ages ago. It has changed now.

Congratz, Mr. Roach ;)

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey roach, i bet if you keep posting like you do (no offense) Racoon will make a thread about you sooner or later XD

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Pan said:
I hope you crash and burn like the pagan gothic freak you are.
That's me, not roach :(

We will be fine, Roach is for the frontend, not the backend ;) I wouldn't expect him to hack the forums beings he is just in the process of learning how :D

Welcome aboard, sir.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
havent checked the void in a while but if its still pink, Roach, please change it back to old coloring?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ban teh admins, lets let the members rule the forums!

Mutiny! Rise!

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Roach of Discord said:

Tata..

-RoaCh

You gave me 150 gil. I will always love joo :).

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats:)

(I can't seriously think of anymore to say that hasn't already been said)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :).

<3 pan