NE~The best strategy 4 ne v/s humans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, i dont know how old this post is.. so im just going to say USUALLY 8 dyrads 8 bears 8 dots dh and maby a potm can handle human you got the dots for air and the dyrads and then the bears for melee, considering faire fire and dispel magic you have a fairly balanced army that can counter most anything, unless this human decides to go air, then u MITE have a problem, but probly not if u run to ur moonwells, and wait for him to attack.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
humans are a bitch for NE to play. if i saw u wit ur dryads and other guys and i was a human, id get footies like mad and u couldnt do shit since footies have a dandy skill called defend! humans are rapist. they can rush like you cant belive. if u play a good human player, ur combo wont work

sacred-warlord

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha if ur freind is good he is gona kick ur ass all he has to do is get the mk with storm bolt and footies with defend ability and rush ur ass and ur dead.....impossable to win if u night elf and he uses defend and knows how to rush

CommanderBean

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
USE THIS ONE

HEY THIS STRAT SHOULD WIN IF U CAN TECH FAST AND HE DONT RUSH!

-1st get a hero (DH OR *potm*-preferably) and mass archers.
-make ancient of wonders
-upgrade ur tree when rdy.
-make f. dragons and then mountain giants! have ur dragons help ur mg's while ur hero and archers pick off the enemy!

-it works wonders if u get it right!!:wavey
- u will:mallet his ass to a bloody pulp!

-PS- save the replay and post it cause i wanna see it!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm assuming you're playing TFT...it might not work.

I suck at build order. Ask the others.

Anyways...the units you shoud build......

Archers, Mountain Giants, hippogriffs. You can pick any hero, maybe a ranged one. I used a Warden and Demon Hunter/Drak Ranger if there's a tavern.

What you should be careful of....

Human Blood Mage. Flame Strike Lvs3 will decimate your archers, as I found out. Any damaging Area-effect spells will decimate them, period.
Their knights will probably have a hard time getting past your Mountain giants, if fully upgraded. Gryphon Riders won't do much against them......

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wouldnt polymorph own the mountain giants? a 1600 hit point sheep doesnt really help you that much... hopefully by the time your opponent has lvl 3 flamestrike you shouldnt have archers, you should have dryads, which flame strike does nadda to.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, Shizo some people have no choice to run beacuse starfall is unleashed in their base. alot of times starfall is held till they attack the main base. I have never seen an actualy battle where starfall was unleashed.

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have seen plenty of battles with starfall. Though the person was a total idiot had started it when i was already leaving his base. In the right hands starfall will do plenty of damage. Darkmoonray you can't just go archers cause when they are all by themselves against melee. bye bye you need some melee in there fighting to keep the attention of the archers its called meat wall.

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here ill give u the exact quick kill. ONLY USE IT IF YOUR MICRO IS UP TOO PAR.
Que 3 Wisps(set rally to lumber)
3 to gold
1 build alter(warden for hero)
1 build well
que more wisps varys from person to person usually about 4 more
when those 2 get done send them off to gold.
once u reach 160 lumber build hunter hall and aow at same time
once u hit 40 again build another well.
build another aow
while all this is building run and harass with fok. FoK rapes the warden is just so fragile.
run back heal creep
stack up units 7 hunts + hero and ur ready to rape.
this is only good for quick kill if u have any doubts in it im 20/1 with it /stats sheyene@azeroth
of course if it goes long game ur gonna need a larger mix such as 1 or 2 faries dryads and a mg or 2

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mirco management. I would like a dollar every time someone asks. i would be rich.

It means moving units around and stuff. focas fire and stuff. hotkeys whatever.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no you wouldnt, because you dont know the definition, microing is using proper skills and abilities, along with spells at the proper times without lagging to death, or even letting a hero die.

you were half right i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.