Nagalisk Calling

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The platform stopped moving. In front of Leo and his team was a mass of Nagalisk, barely being fought off by a pair of injured Marines.

"Hot damn." Leo signalled the team to move forward, and ran for the nearest cover. Leo slipped around a metal alcove, peeking from the corner. Getting "READY" lights from the team with him, Leo popped out from cover and began firing on the Nagalisk, providing a flanking fire to save the asses of the Marines.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Simon's ammo clip ran out now, he cursed under his breath. "I'm out!" He said over the local channel. Tex just scoffed. "Maybe you should watch your ammo levels then, idiot." He teased his friend and Simon just growled and got his Gear to cover.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo slammed up against cover, ejecting an empty magazine from his plasma rifle and slipping a fresh one in. He popped his head up, taking careful aim and started squeezing the trigger in a smooth rhythm, the rounds vaporzing head and cauterizing flesh, spent shells clinking down around him. He ducked down again as enemy fire homed in on his position, decimating his cover.

"Damnit, there's no way we can cut through this horde. Kate, split off and try and take down the nearest orbital cannon control station; I'll try and signal for a concentrated drop. Simon, back her up."

Leo popped over over again, this time wielding his gatling cannon. He set the weapon against his cover and began to unload reams of depleted uranium shells into an advancing horde.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Simon sighed over the squad channel and nodded. "Roger that, chief...I guess I owe you a clip." He said and loaded his rifle and went to give Kate covering fire, shooting at the Nagalisks pouring around them. 120 shots...and way too many of them. Is this a suicide mission? He thought to himself as he took down another Nagalisk.