My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Hmm? That looks like the "ritual" my brother goes through after he kills a dragon. He's already made all his equipment from dragon parts.

Aphra gets up, though showing some signs of fatigue. She fastens her mace back to her belt. She prepares herself to go by praying. She watches her allies, ready to progress.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias walks over to Aphra and touches her forehead with his Angelic Touch, a warm sensation fills her body, restoring a bit of strength, he continues around to the rest of the ground, ensuring they are ok, and touching their foreheads and filling them with warmth*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Thank you elder Trias. We should remain on our guard. Martha's light will watch over us.[/color]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
occ:can i go insane with the Demon king controling me now and attack u guys

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran: ..........NO NOT AGAN RUN PEOPLE RUN..............QUICK NOW.........CANT FIGHT FOR LONG.......GET OUT NOW......RUN..........

dEMON kING: yOU ARE ALL FOOLS NOW U WILL HAVE TO FIGHT NARAN AND THE ONLY WHAY U CAN STOP HIM IS TO KILL KILL HIM MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU ALL MIGHT NOT REGRET KILLING HIM U ONLY MEET HIM CUPPLE HOURS(o r days me not sure) NOW ATTACK MY MIND SLAVE

*Naran prepares to attak

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias's armor wings fold back in and meld with the armor, while his own wings fold out of the way*

Trias: I was afraid of this...but i must do it or be slain myself, but he was an ally, i cannot, not again....but i must

*Trias screams as if in pain and falls to his knees holding his head, but then falls oddly silent, his eyes glowing black his wings burst into flames and fall away, a large vein bursts from underneath his skin, creating a large wound on his face, blood staining the ground and all down his front*

Trias (his voice thundering and echoing): DIE!

*Trias pulls out his swallow, which is glowing a deep red and seems to be actually burning, even though no one is near they can feel the heat, his chared bone wings raise up, they look sharp enough to pierce adamantium*

Trias (thunder/echo): IT HAS COME OVER ME AGAIN, I KNOW THE SRENGTH OF WHICH I ONCE HAD, YOU WILL PERISH HERE TODAY!

*Trias rushes Naran and slashes with both ends of his swallow several times with incredible speed then spins around slashing with his chared bone wings and continues around to stab his swallow at Naran's neck*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: wow.. uhh holy shit.. hahaha okay well this is interesting
mordrid: NOOOOOO!!!!!!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: You can say that again... At least Tacitus and I don't have our wildly powerful characters in here where we can go on for 3k + characters (as it a letter) describing an entire set of actions... Wait! That'd be fun! And Aphra is part dragon...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra: *to Martha* Don't allow the Betrayer to take over Trias. Bring him to the light, allow him to see what he should see!
Mordrid: What?!
Aphra: That was a prayer to Martha. We must tread carefully, elder Mordrid.[/color]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc: so i am dead now right?

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I kneel next to the fallen dragon as the fight with the possessed one continues. "I apologize, it didn't have to be this way. Perhaps it could have ended differently..."

With a displeased expretion, I watch as the fight with the now fallen angel and the possessed one finishes.

OOC: if the whole 'fallen angel' thing can be used to describe what I see before me anyway.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*turnes around and crys*

ooc: i have a very femie char BUT HE ISNT GAY!!!! YOU HEAR ME HE ISNT!

mordrid: (to himself) why....

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Demon King:u have done the 2nd task i bet it was painful hahahah...... i have killed Hades nefuwe

Naran Sprit voice:wrong i can be revived but it will take some time hurry get out of these places now

(if nobody or torid no like forget about his)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc: ok just forget about it

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: just that he can talk to us in like spirt we need to take his body to this place im brining you pplz and he can resurected there.. but it might be a wee bit painfull for him when his spirt goes back in :eek:

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: before you guys do anything, i think you should deal with the crazy angel guy

BOT:
*After defeating his foe he simply looks around, the desire to kill still on his mind, but it seems that while he stands motionless, his eyes create a portal into his inner mind, struggling to subdue himself*

Trias (his voice seems to be shifting): DEATH ANd ressurection

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra takes advantage of this, his weakened state of mind. She opens her psyonics to enter his mind...and aid his good self. Her concentration is so strong that a nearly infinitly powerful barrier surrounds her. She then enters Trias' mind. She can feel two distinct feelings. One dark and cold, while the other invites her with warmth and kindness. She reaches out with her mind's voice and mind's eye.

Aphra: Are you there, elder?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As the party watches, Trias falls to his knees again screaming, holding his head, another scar appears on his face and a large one on his chest*

Trias: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!!!

*but to Aphra, who is thrown from Trias mind by the Dark force, temporarily stunning her, an entirely different scene takes place, watching a battle with her mind's eye, the figure of Trias as he is now split apart, The Light and the Dark, Angel and Demon. Aphra tries to offer her opinion, but cannot move a single muscle*

(entire conversation and afterwards hearable and seen only by Aphra and Trias)
Dark Trias: INTERFERE AND DIE!
Light Trias: Leave her out of this!
Dark Trias: FINE, YOU WANT TO DIE YOUR FINAL DEATH?
Light Trias: Only if I can take you with me.
Dark Trias: FOOL! YOU WERE NEVER A MATCH FOR ME!

*Dark Trias lunges at Light Trias and stabs him in the arm with his flaming swallow with incredible speed, but Light Trias seems unphased*

Light Trias: I have endured, In enduring, I became strong

*Light Trias pulls out his swallow, which is shining with such intensity that it hurts Dark Trias's eyes to view it, but has no effect on Light Trias or Aphra*

Light Trias: There cannot be two skies!

*Light Trias swings his swallow, and Dark Trias tries to block wiotyh his own, but it is sliced down the center, The Judgement continues and when Light Trias turns away, his attack complete, a second huge gash appear on Dark Trias's face and chest*

Dark Trias: YOU WOULD TURN FROM A FIGHT!
Light Trias: You are vanquished!
Dark Trias: NEVER!!!

*Dark Trias lunges forward, and Light Trias jabs his swallow backwards, both are pierced by one anothers spear heads, and they fall,......Aphra's vision fades away,.....back in the material world Trias lays sprawled on the ground, holes in his stomach and chest*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra is obviously both stunned and paralyzed. She tries to stir, but finds herself only able to breath...and hear her heart beat. Her brain doesn't even seem to be functioning, her elven training seeming to whittle away. She tries, instead, to meditate, knowing she must find her center agian and balance her emotions. She looks at Trias knowing he needs help, but she is only now realizing that she is on her knees, hands ahead of her on the floor as well. She realizes now the cold dankness of that floor. She can't move, and Martha seems to realize that.[/color]