My NEW game (dont screw it up plz)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
i'll join using Trias the Betrayer, hes located on the first page of the submit thread

(the forum clock seems to be off a bit, and this should be the fourth post in the thread)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Okay this is my new game I swear.. Don’t ****ing let it get like my last one. 10 pgs of mindless bullshit. Okay so if you want to play then tell me post your char here. Plz don’t post complete crap try to stay on subject, read EVERYONES posts read b4 you ask if you can join.
No major plot twists. Actually id prefer if there went many plot twists. And once more DON’T POST COMPLETE MINDLESS NEWB BULLSHIT! Thx
torrid mind
btw a few ppl i really want to join (cuz they can actully play) are bam zack and kitty. you are my santuary from stupid ppl.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
i ushully give the quest once ppl join but sure why not. okay it will be fantisy and there is an evil its killing all the animal and plant life wherever it spreeds (cough ever read dragon lance? cough)
only a few places are safe because it has this kinda protection. well its starting to wear down that to. ppl are starving and air is becomeing short because of lack of plants you need to find the person controlling this evil and make him stop befor everyone dies muahahahaha

okay so if anyone else wants to play just like say. but im starting now.
okay so im playing mordrid agein
okay so up the road you can see a man. Everywhere around you is dead and dry. The town you are in is deserted the man looks very distraught he sees you.
Mordrid: ahh I see you received my message. Im glad you came.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
i like sitting on my finger and twirling, can i borrow your finger?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Looking closer, Mordrid realizes this may not be one of the warriors he wrote too. He can't place his finger on it, but she seems...different.

Aphra: I'm sorry. My brother, Ryu, could not come. He asked me to in his stead. I believe a wayward of Martha may be of assistance anyway.[/color]

OOC: Wayward means a "ward who travels". She's a cleric and can be found on the first page of the RPR char submissions. I believe she's in purple.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*tears come to his eyes*

Trias (to self): This land courses with pain and death.

*notices distraught man and his wings swing back and forth slowly like a pendulum, patientlywatching the movement of clouds in the sky, almost as if listening to the winds*

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc:I hope you don't mind if I continue to play rorix, considering how short our last game was. I am under the assumption that we all met here.

speaking under my breath
"I hate what has been happening to the land here. Even those who normally wouldn't care about such things can see the great parel."

To others, sarcastically-
"Good day for a picnic. How are you?"

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
mordrid: this is a terrible thing to come to this land....*looks a little sharply at rorix* I only hope we can stop it before it is to late.
If you would all like to come and help me stop it.. That’s fine by me.. If not I understand... *a single tear roles down his cheek.. But he turns and walks towards the silent dead town*

there is a very potent smell here. Like decaying bodies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra is holding her sleeve up to her nose and mouth to try and filter the air. She looks at the others wondering if she should use her clerical abilities to "sweeten" the air here.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
up ahead on the road you see a small lump as you draw nearer you can see it is a very small child... around 3 or so. she is very dirrty her hair is matted and her dress is riped and threadbare. you can see she is crying. she is holding a small wooden doll. she looks so tiny and thin like she has not eatin.
*rushes up to her and bends down to look*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooooooooooooooo can i join?

i will use

Name: Naran`The Destryor (thanks BAMthedoc)

Race: Human/Demon (1/2)

Class:Formor Dark Worrior

Apperence: HEHE RIP OFF TIME
http://www.absoluteanime.com/inu-yasha/naraku.jpg

Wepons:Sword of Dark Destrution, Sheild of Darkness, Darkness Armor of Hell

Abilities:

Dark Destruction- able to destroy a lot of things in 1 sweep of a sword usage-4x a day

Dark Mist-Creates a tempary mist for quick get away or stealt attacks

Hell Barriar- Creats a strong barriar for 1 muinite usage-3x a day

Miasma(mi-as-ma)-creates a poisinouse cloud that can kill any thing that is touch except for the party wich the user is traveling with. usage 1 a day

Change form-change forn in to sombody for 2 hours

Special:4 Dark Abilitys only one of these can be used 1x a day

Dark Ability 1:Terror Destroyer-creates a huge dark energy ball destroys any thing,Stronger if opponent is pure of heart

Dark Ability2:Gate Of Death-Creates a huge worm hole sucking
anything and sends it stright to hell.

Dark Ability3: Soul Manipulate- Ablity to manipulate anybody doing the masters bidding

Dark Ability4: Soul Drain-Drains soul(s)

History:Ledgendary Dark worrior who has many past foes curently a Merc for a hefty price (lets just say u guys paid me way back ;) )

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: ok just introduce yourself ne time.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: How many evil and good chars we going to have...lol!
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra kneels down to the small child, placing her pointer and middle fingers on the child's forehead. She's frightened at first, but calms down as a warm feeling fills over her. She suddenly feels full, as if she had eaten a full meal. She smiles at Aphra, and finally realizes her beauty and elven ears.

Girl: What your name?
Aphra: I'm Aphra Hiborn. I'm a wayward of Martha.
Girl: Wayward? Martha?
Aphra: Martha is the goddess of life and creation. I am a wayward, a cleric who trains to become a priestess through travel. I'm on an adventure.
Girl: Oh?! I'm Anna`non. I...
Aphra: It's okay. You can travel with me. Martha will watch over us both.

Realizing the scent should probably be cleared for the girl, Aphra casts a skill that releases the stench from the air. It suddenly smells fresh and new where there was once the smell of flesh and...other unpleasent things. The girl, Anna`non is pleased by the new smell.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
you see a dark could moveing VERY fast towards a patch of forest. it is growing darker.

Zack2216

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"It would appear that we have company. Perhaps this is the cause of our surrounding's gloomyness. We may want to investigate for a better understanding, if this is what has been killing the woods..."

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Occ: are u guys talking about my carater or some thing eals?

I'll answer you here. No, we aren't yet. You can come in when the "dark mass" approaches or whatever. Just give youself a fun little entrance. Pay attention for clues and such. ~bamthedoc

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: That is some distance away.

Suddenly, the dark mass seems to change directions. It starts heading toward the village, specifically striaght at them!

Anna`non: (obviously scared) It's coming back!

Thoughs begin running through everyone's minds. Aphra wonders if it is somehow "responding" to her spell that refreshed the air.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: dun dun dun! the plot thickens muahahahahaha
mordrid: i dont think there is any way for us to stop it....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Trias: *looking at Aphra* Can you undo what you have done?
Aphra: To what do you refer, elder?
Trias: This...sweet air. Can you undo that spell?
Aphra: If I did, it would still take several minutes for it to clear.
Trias: This is not a good situation!

As the mass comes closer, a figure jumps out to block it![/color]

OOC: Wing Zero, that's your cue!