Military Debate (Otmo this is a must for you)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am not 17 and Plum by saying untrue bullshit, i dont think you proove anything.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sadly....im gonna have to side with otto on this one..Plump...unless you know what you're talking about... **** off.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay Munchyman, tell me one country that is as powerful as the United States within military combat and excluding nuclear weaponry. Tell me one. If you can't talk about it then you shouldn't read the threads. I know what I'm talking about. All you've said is, "Have you served in your draft".

Get a life.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Until US fought one of the powerful nations of this world we cant know how powerful its military is. Money isnt everything especially if your enemy is ready to fight to the death has good technology and can be payed with food.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But how many countries will have enough food to do that. And you notice that no country that has more power than the religously fanatic countries picks a fight with us?

Because most countries, upper 2nd and first world countries, depend upon us for trade, foreign aide, and military support. That's why we haven't fought a country with more power like a Russia or England or Germany.

And I'm happy to see no one really put France up there anymore, that country is full of cowards.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Russia never depended on you for military support. I agree the idea of that US will attack its allies is rediculus and full of bullshit. I mean no one likes to get nuked, and if you go to war with Russia first you are sure to loose millions in lives and billions in dollars, and you are gonna get nuked even if you win, which you wont if we are defending ourselves.